I first learned about Daskalos on Dec 7, 2015 from a video posted in the Buddhist forum.

Here: http://thedaobums.com/topic/39988-mooji-vs-daskalos-does-energy-work-lead-to-self-realization/?fromsearch=1

Since then I have read Swimming With the Whale, The Esoteric Teachings, The Magus of Strovolus and now I am starting on The Esoteric Practices. As well, I have studied most of the STOA website, which also contains some wonderful information.

Here http://www.researchersoftruth.org

One day, I sat for my afternoon meditation and started with my prayers. At the beginning of my prayers I thought of Daskalos and then his face appeared to me in the astral! So, I sent him some gratitude and thanked him for writing his books and teachings. Much to my surprise, his face became alive! He conveyed the message that I was welcome. At that moment my heart opened up and serious expanse of tingles filled my entire body.

Now, I have seen and met many beings in the astral planes, so it was no surprise to me that Daskalos was visiting me now. I thought, "this is my chance to take lessons from him!". So I asked him to give me some lessons later that night after I had gone to bed. Instead, Daskalos told me he would give me lessons right now. :)

First, he told me that the whitish blue disk at the solar plexus that I had been visualizing and the pinkish white disk at the heart were not right. When he spoke of them I quickly visualized them. I had been visualizing the disks to be a colored circle of about 2 inches in diameter with the appropriate color. Then, Daskalos transmitted a wave of something at me and the flat circles that I had been visualizing dissolved into brilliant crisp little stars, one of dark blue with white, and the one at the heart with dark red and white. The stars were also connected with a very pale whitish line. The star in the head was golden in color and was also connected to the other two. I was amazed. In a split second, Daskalos had cut through my cartoon texture visualization and had pushed me into the void, that clear space in the sushumna, revealing what the stars actually looked like. I am familiar with the space of the sushumna(central channel) because I've spent weeks in there during past meditations. But, I had never seen chakras like that before. Usually the chakras I see are all white light.

Later, I contemplated how a dark blue star could produce light blue and white light, and how a red star could produce pink and white light, but that is another topic.

Next, I asked Daskalos for another lesson.

Suddenly, a large wooden door appeared next to Daskalos' face. The door was rounded on top and had an old style metal handle. I remembered that movement in the astral is directed by intention so I intended myself to go to the door. The door was shut. I looked at Daskalos. I knew how to open it. I willed it to open and it opened. I went in.

Inside was the most beautiful cathedral that I've ever seen. There were hundreds of wooden benches sitting in a sunken floor. There were beings sitting in the benches. There was no ceiling and you could see myriads of stars glistening in the distance. There was an alter at the back of the room and a being in a grayish robe was pointing his arms upwards. Light was streaming upwards from his hands into what looked like a small ball of light perched above. As I examined the ball of light, I could see little beings flying around it. They looked like white paper doll cutouts with angular wings, relentlessly flying in and out and around the ball of light.

Then Daskalos said to me "You will end up like that if you don't quit.."

Ok that was enough for me. I stopped the meditation and gained my senses. Daskalos was going to give me a warning, but I wasn't going to let him. I've never liked it when people have told me not to do things, and Daskalos was about to tell me not to do something. I had to stop. Didn't I?

My mind raced around, having missed the end of the end of Daskalos' last sentence. I wondered what I had missed.

Upon reflection, I thought that this was really pretty amazing, that Daskalos is "alive and well in the astral planes" and willing to help me. I'm so lucky! At the same time I realized that he wasn't going to fool around and cater to my idiosyncratic behaviors. Oh well.. :)

A few days later I decided to purchase a few more of Daskalos' books. One of the books was not available in North America so it had to be shipped from Germany. It would take three weeks to arrive.

Anyway, for a few days, as I was driving back home after work, I noticed that at this particular place on the trip home, I would always have a thought pop up about checking the mail. It seemed that that particular spot in the road automatically produced the idea of wondering if I had received any mail, and that I should check the mail when I arrived at home. It was fun to think of the mail box and try to intuit what was in it. Many times I would visualize the mail box with my third eye and see if I could see any letters or packages inside. Most of the time, my visions were correct.

A week went by and that day as I was driving home, at that very same spot in the road, I had the thought that the Daskalos book that I had ordered from Germany had arrived. I did not believe that thought because it was much too soon. Since it was very cold outside, -17 degrees Celsius, I was more interested in getting inside the warmth of my home rather than walking a block to pick up my mail.

I parked the car and closed the door. At that moment, Daskalos appeared to me in my mind's eye and conveyed the idea to check the mail. I asked him if the book had arrived. He said that I should go check. I started walking towards the door of my home and at the same time said to Daskalos "but then, if I freeze my butt walking to the mail box and there is nothing there, I will be very cold. But then, if the book wasn't there you could materialize it in my mail box anyways, so it would be there." Daskalos smiled. I turned and hurried over to the mail box. When I opened the box, there was a package. My book had arrived!

I returned and entered my home. I quickly changed clothes into some more comfortable, sat down and opened the package. It was a second hand book called "The Esoteric Teachings". When I first touched the book, I had an overwhelming impression that the previous owner was an older female whom wore a white bonnet with long strings attached. She wore a long dark dress and sat in a rocking chair. I could see a vision of her as she was reading the book. When I opened the book and was browsing through the pages, I found a sticker in it. It said "Heidi Rebstat, Trenbeckster, 24, 84543 Winhoring". Amazing!

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 6

Nice story.

As for myself, I find Daskalos extremely boring. :P

So boring that I don't even know what it's about because I can't bear to watch his videos for more than 5 minutes.

Nice story.

As for myself, I find Daskalos extremely boring. :P

So boring that I don't even know what it's about because I can't bear to watch his videos for more than 5 minutes.

You have my sympathies. Boredom is an obscuration and a hinderance. It is a sign that the mind controls you, and not vice versa. It could also be a sign that Daskalos is not for you.

I'm not saying that you must find Daskalos fascinating like I do, but it does take a certain quality to see marvels in a simple grain of sand.

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,

Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand

And Eternity in an hour.”

― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

:)

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 1

Has anyone else been able to reproduce his healings or advance in his system since Daskalos died?

I always found his teachings fascinating to read about, but cautious about how applicable it is to learn.

I was living in Strovolos the most part of my childhood. Was a kid when this great teacher died sometime during the 90's.

I know a lot of people who meet him in person and very often i meet people close to his family. I am always eager to hear stories from people who experienced his teachings and spiritual power first hand. I read his book on esoteric teachings and done alot of exercises form his book on esoteric practices. Stylianos is a shining star guiding believers on the path to enlightment.

Can you please share/recommend some materials you've read and meditation exercises you follow/tried ? (other than stylianos')

What kind of prayers you use while meditating ?

• Like 1

I was living in Strovolos the most part of my childhood. Was a kid when this great teacher died sometime during the 90's.

I know a lot of people who meet him in person and very often i meet people close to his family. I am always eager to hear stories from people who experienced his teachings and spiritual power first hand. I read his book on esoteric teachings and done alot of exercises form his book on esoteric practices. Stylianos is a shining star guiding believers on the path to enlightment.

Can you please share/recommend some materials you've read and meditation exercises you follow/tried ? (other than stylianos')

What kind of prayers you use while meditating ?

Hi IM

This is a Daskalos thread.

It's not about me.

I see you started a request for practices here: http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/38969-recommendations-esoteric-exercises/#entry638430

Instead of derailing this thread why don't you revive that thread?