Saynomore

What is happening

Hi everyone,

this is Saynomore and Im all new here.

What got me here was a little web search on Tantric practices and my overall movement in life toward the "healthy and the good".

I have been a vegetarian for two years without regret, it seems that there has been rising pressure to let go of harmful habits of any sort (smoking, meat eating and others more) that affects some people whereas others continue in the old vein.

Connecting with others on a similar journey, one may develop inaccurate ideas as to the state of this world. However, I detect a growing awareness of things changing, many for the good, others towards the catastrophic, no doubt.

Where this is all going will be for us all to find out.

For those who care, and for those who don`t.

I care and I greet you all,

Saynomore from a small country in the middle of Europe

• Like 7

Hello, Saynomore, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi,

All countries in Europe are small.

Good for you with your healthy attitude.  True that we need to take good care of our body - it's what carries our brain around.

I'm sure you will find many with interests common with yours.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead
  • Like 1

Let me guess.  Andorra?  Can't get much smaller than that.

So glad to have you here, saynomore.  I look forward to seeing you on the threads.  Hope you enjoy your time on this site as much as I have.

• Like 2

Let me guess.  Andorra?  Can't get much smaller than that.

So glad to have you here, saynomore.  I look forward to seeing you on the threads.  Hope you enjoy your time on this site as much as I have.

He could be from Vatican City.

• Like 1

Monaco/Monte Carlo ? ;):D :D :D or San Marino ???

[Edit: to add San Marino]

Edited by Basher
  • Like 1

Maybe Luxembourg?  (I don't think saynomore is following this thread, although maybe he's a CIA agent that needs to protect his location)

I just PM'd him and asked him to come back and put us out of our misery   :ph34r:

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1

He could be from Vatican City.

The more I think about it, the more I think Eli has it.  I'll bet he's this nice new transcendental Pope we have, ROFL.

• Like 1

Everybody was wrong, it`s Austria.

In fact, it`s so small it temporarily lost connection to this wonderful site.

It is only now, dear Manitou, that I read of your charming suspicions.

Secret services, in my non-native English ears, sounds very promising.

On the other hand, I am painfully awary of the organizations that have

spoiled the fun and the google search results...

:P