LiuLing

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I am 24 years old Italian guy who has been interested in eastern asian philosophies and practices for a few years now.

I Studied Chinese culture at Uni, lived in China for a while, I can read the language and speak a little, I also like ancient chinese literature so if you have any doubt on characters or texts I will be more than happy to help.

I got a basic knowledge of Yijing and Zhuangzi, TCM principles, QiGong, TaiJiQuan, Meditation styles and stuff but nothing really special since in the end I am primarly a lazy hobo who has got no house, no bonds and goes around.

I must admit I happen to prefer so much better real life meetings, I am not really a forum guy, so if anyone is in London Metropolitan Maelstrom in the next weeks, I want to say I'd be very glad to meet random people.

Pace&Bene

• Like 5

Hello, LiuLing, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Italian Guy,

I was an Italian Guy for three years when stationed at Vicenza.

Sounds like you could be an asset for the forum.  Becoming a Forum Guy isn't all that difficult.  I would bet it is easier than learning Chinese.

Enjoy your time in London. 

• Like 2

Hello LiuLing - so glad to have you here.  It sounds like you have much to add.  I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have over the years.

Very best wishes to you,

Manitou

• Like 1