vicentie

Introduction

I am Viktor from Macedonia. I've been with spirituality and various meditations for 15 years. Not regular but sometimes very deep. Or at least what I thought was deep before getting to know daoist practices. Long story short I am practicing something every day now for about 6 months mostly from Michael Winn school.

Other things I am doing is Ayahuasca which actually directed me to the daoist practices.

Looking forward to many fruitful exchanges here.

• Like 4

Hello, Viktor, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. You are sure to find many like-minded individuals here. :)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael Sternbach and the TDB team

Hi Viktor - so glad you're here!  Sounds like you've been on quite a quest, and it would be interesting to hear of your ayahuasca experiences.  We are all just looking for peace of heart, I guess, in the long run.  Glad your quest has brought you to a Daoist perspective - many on this forum have found it just the way you have - by just rooting around and landing here.  We are truly a hodgepodge of folks who are coming from various perspectives, but have found commonality in the philosophy of the Dao De Ching, an incredibly wise and mysterious writing that comes from ancient times but contains wisdom that is lost in today's way of life.

When you get around to posting or starting an ayahuasca thread, for example, General Discussion may be a good place to do that - my guess is that there would be many responses from those who have had similar experiences in their past.  No particular viewpoint or religion is pushed here - merely people who are on the same quest for inner peace and who find it through a  holistic simplicity.

Very best wishes to you as you continue your quest -

Manitou

• Like 1