KundaliniLinguini

Hello

I am a 41 year old male. As a child I experienced a lot of trauma and dissociated by creating heaven and hell realms inside my subconscious, where much of my energy has been lost and I am now working on reclaiming it. I work in technology but never really loved it. Divorced. A few years back I fell on hard times including depression, anxiety, ptsd and went to a 10-day Goenka Vipassana meditation retreat in the hopes of "fixing" myself. On about day 6 or 7 I experienced dissolution of the body/mind/world and a volcanic explosion of energy from the base of the spine. For several weeks after the retreat I had various spiritual and psychic powers, but my fear got the best of me and I ended up seeking medication to slow down what was happening to me. After 6 months on meds I finally got off of them, committed to deepening my practice and transcending the difficulties which I had the first time around and achieving real equanimity. That was over a year ago. I meditate 1-2 hours per day, mainly relaxation and awareness and equanimity. Occasionally I experience deep grounding in the body, light and bliss that feels very calm and whole. My doctors say I don't need meds and I have mostly conquered my anxiety/depression/ptsd. I still have a way to go, though.

• Like 4

Hello, KundaliniLinguini, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael Sternbach and the TDB team

• Like 1

Welcome, KundaliniLinguini - you'll find plenty if K-active folks here, myself included.  I too have to deal with PTSD from my old police dept. days.  You are really in the right place.  No question that you can't ask that somebody here hasn't experienced. Take what you need and leave the rest.  This is a great community.

Very best wishes to you on your continual journey.

BTW, my husband experienced the kundalini explosion from the base of the spine going out of the top of his head; he walks a shamanic path and had no idea what it was.  That really sets you back on your heels, doesn't it, lol?  He too is a seer.

• Like 1