Wun Yuen Gong

Your views about DAN TIAN!

Of Course David has been teaching the closed door teachings for the better part of a decade and now takes regular groups to do retreats with Sifu with no restriction, but he has prefers not to advertise.

Hey Sean, when you refer to "Sifu", do you mean Jiang? Or has David taken groups to Wang Liping too?

Thanks,

:lol: so how come only the long men pai sect and only wang liping knows everything about dan tian, and all the rest are plain ignorants

:lol: it's so unfair

this is really turning into a pattern, doesn't it. DS found a better master than chang, so chang is now close to worthless. so were the other masters he studied with in the past. and someday he will find someone better than liping. so liping will be another name on the list of worthless masters for him.

and guess what, he surrounds himself with people that have the same attitude.

still i have respect for what you guys do, it's a legitimate way as the other ways. plus we find out more about stuff from china, really interesting. maybe you really help us, not in the way you think you do...

:)

thanx

PS: You have to excuse me, I exagerated a bit just to make a point

Hey Manuel,

Youre a big CHIA pet, arent you? Why do you care who David's teachers are?

Edited by Matt

My current feelings about dan tian and qi, FWIW:

Qi is already there and everywhere. You can't increase or decrease it. You can simply tune into or out from it. You sensitize yourself to feel your essence more directly and more intensely. Your essence is a process, it is not stuff, that is why there is often a sensation of movement and that is why it cannot be measured. That awareness becomes useful for all sorts of martial and health applications. I know this is a minority opinion but, there you have it...

And yes, of course, we do create the dan tian with our mind. It doesn't really exist. There is no qi bag or bucket in the abdomen, it's simply an area that corresponds with certain viscera and the intersection of meridians where the qi can be felt in a particularly concentrated fashion quite easily.

Edited by xuesheng

My current feelings about dan tian and qi, FWIW:

Qi is already there and everywhere. You can't increase or decrease it. You can simply tune into or out from it. You sensitize yourself to feel your essence more directly and more intensely. Your essence is a process, it is not stuff, that is why there is often a sensation of movement. That awareness becomes useful for all sorts of martial and health applications. I know this is a minority opinion but, there you have it...

And yes, of course, we do create the dan tian with our mind. It doesn't really exist. There is no qi bag or bucket in the abdomen, it's simply an area that corresponds with certain viscera and the intersection of meridians where the qi can be felt in a particularly concentrated fashion quite easily.

This is very good insight. Most of what we legitimately learn to do with our Chi involves ever increasing levels of awareness and sensitivity to what is already there. Sure it's a minority opinion, but the masters who can effectively manipulate thier Chi are also in the minority. :lol:

It's a pretty bold claim to say that practically every master on the planet is wrong and only one guy is really right. Still, it's done all the time in this field. I hope as few people as possible are influenced into incorrect practice by such claims when they arise.

The truth is very simple. Trust your feelings. Open your senses. Rinse, repeat.

This is very good insight.

Thanks for that....

The truth is very simple. Trust your feelings. Open your senses. Rinse, repeat.

Right back at you! :)

Thanks Little1. My point is that size doesn't equal density. I agree that there is more to the story.

You missed a very key piece here. Absorbsion/Digestion/Circulation of Chi through Movement.

Breathing

Eating

Moving

Spectrum

thinking breathing

feeling breathing

moving breathing

digesting

Edited by rain

Yes, it's true: the truth is very simple. Still, to realize that truth on experiential level is very hard.

:lol: so how come only the long men pai sect and only wang liping knows everything about dan tian, and all the rest are plain ignorants

:lol: it's so unfair

this is really turning into a pattern, doesn't it. DS found a better master than chang, so chang is now close to worthless. so were the other masters he studied with in the past. and someday he will find someone better than liping. so liping will be another name on the list of worthless masters for him.

I got the point that you exaggerated, but once again I feel like stepping in:

David is holding John Chang very high and gives him all possible respect.

About the question of Dan Tian: what clue do I have? But due to his profession and approach David can give analysis of things one usually wouldn'T get that way. It is much like searching the real meaning of a word by delving deep into the subject and tracing it back to its beginning.

Harry

Harry, as I said, I can respect any path, and what I ask is for others to do the same, with any path...

Is that too hard to do?

Don't tell me SeanD is overzealous, as I don't think he says these things without DS knowing...

Do these sentences sound decent and common sensical?

- The truth is no one here has Dan or a Dan Tian - doesn't our friend SeanD know that there are various types of Dan, depending on the purpose for which they are gathered?

- Even with a good teacher and the blessings of the master, it's very hard to create the Dan Tian and most who try fail - tell our friend SeanD that the cinnabar is the first step. After you gather the first core, then you add up layer after layer, and it is developed into more and more solid and powerfull cinnabar.

There is much to say. All the wiz I am trying to squeeze in here is... basically every system of qigong has a central thread and trace of this progressive cultivation in which you mature you own center.

The only thing that would make sense to me right now, regarding these... allegations :D is that, well, we all need some marketing, don't we

You need not defend anyone. When I see something valuable I can appreciate it. And I already did. SeanD and DS bring interesting news from China. This is the part I like. Also the writting of a book on long men pai. Am already preparing my grain of salt to read it with.

Little

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I get your point. Don't want to add much to it except of saying... I am not trying to defend anyone... I just want to add a different part to the picture. For whatever it is worth. Or give the already formed picture a slightly different color, when I feel a not so pretty one has been used for painting... or giving a different view to correct if what was perceived was wrongly perceived that way because of either just perceiving it that way or because of the way it was presented... or or or...

Harry

Hey Sean, when you refer to "Sifu", do you mean Jiang? Or has David taken groups to Wang Liping too?

Yes, David takes groups to see both Jiang and Sifu Wang Liping. David lives with Liping when he is training, so he sometimes invites students to come and do retreat when Liping is available.

You need to have a strong foundation before David will invite you to see Liping... Liping has no time to waste, so you need to be able to sit 2-4 hours in stillness and have your base. About one year and you will be ready.

Xuesheng,

You are correct in this aspect. A humble nickname I must say.

On another note, one method of storing energy if needed to be stored like, the healing vibration of Buddha light is to store it in the thighs. It is big enough to store a large charge and it not close to the internal organs.

It is good for people like me as I do not have good enough concentration to continually access Buddha light for continual channeling. So just charge and release when needed.

On other energy, they can all be manifested from the 'void' if in Jhana.

I just read over this thread.....God there is a lot of Bullshit here.

I hope know one buys into the BS SDenty & D Shen V are pumping out.

I love how only 1 man has all the answers and the truth about the Dan tien and or cultivation...mean while there have been plenty of masters who have an actual dan tien and real cultivation from Sufi, Tao, Buddhist & hindu Tantric traditions, Egyptian mystery schools etc.

God Bless & do not buy in to expensive bullshit.

Peace

Santiago

I love how only 1 man has all the answers and the truth about the Dan tien and or cultivation...mean while there have been plenty of masters who have an actual dan tien and real cultivation from Sufi, Tao, Buddhist & hindu Tantric traditions, Egyptian mystery schools etc.

Peace

Santiago

Santiago,

Would like to hear your views on this issue as well.

I have seen some of your clips and they are similar in the lineage I train in but in Taiji.

Especially the clips on deflecting blows. Are the mechanics similar to my lineage where we use active relaxation to sink energy to displace energy beneath us which causes it to rise up and over us and then back down again creating a field?

Enjoy your practice. I can see the evolution from your old to new videos.

Hi varja

Since your knowledge and teachings far surpass that of David verdesi's and his masters :P , I don't want to miss this rare chance to know your views on the dan-Tien and anything else of relevance that you may wish to explain

To be more specific, would you care to share what stages you must go through before you can say you have real Dan? :)

I understand if all that stuff is to secret to reveal

cheers

Im not trying to be a smart ass btw just incase it appears that way.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by truth

Peace

Santiago

I happy you said this I was about to say the same thing!!!!!!!!come on people use your Discernment!! <_<

Edited by Jedi777

I happy you said this I was about to say the same thing!!!!!!!!come on people use your Discernment!! <_<

Apparently people are incapable of scanning & feeling energy & also seeing things energetically.

Santiago,

Would like to hear your views on this issue as well.

I have seen some of your clips and they are similar in the lineage I train in but in Taiji.

Cool Glad you viewed them.

Especially the clips on deflecting blows. Are the mechanics similar to my lineage where we use active relaxation to sink energy to displace energy beneath us which causes it to rise up and over us and then back down again creating a field?

You can create a field although I am just "being" in those videos & using proper Dan tien work & sacred mantras, Low levels one needs breath higher levels breath doesn't matter. Here you can see Tao & I use mantra, mudra, dan tiens, breath and also intention. Some times its all sometimes its just one component. But see to achieve that stuff you have to cultivate Divine energy and develop the Dan tiens.

eV-8W3EO6Gg

You can do a lot of things with that sort of thing..

one approach is to be very passive & yin another is to be Yang.

But see non of that is possible with out a Dan tien & its cultivation....hence I know some of the folks here are full of shit.

Enjoy your practice. I can see the evolution from your old to new videos.

Thanks all of it I owe to the Creator, and my various Gurus that have helped me get to where I am now.

God Bless & seek truth answers & methods are out there with out BULLSHIT & $10,000, Real masters only ask you use it for the better of humanity & the planet & that you help others. As I have said before its good thing to take care of your gurus but real gurus never abuse of that either.....It ain't about the $.

Santiago

Great thread, I don't have much useful knowledge to add right now. But maybe just one odd tangent:

as far as ive read everyone has chakras.
Yes, I believe it is the standard energetic system for humans.

However, there are also a number of aliens incarnated as "humans" who have different energetic systems and not necessarily chakras... Someone who is high enough can see this.

True, they are a small minority amongst us, but the point is that there are a few exceptions to every rule.. B)

Hi varja

Since your knowledge and teachings far surpass that of David verdesi's and his masters :P , I don't want to miss this rare chance to know your views on the dan-Tien and anything else of relevance that you may wish to explain

You are more than welcome to come train with me I will show you.

I am sure DV's masters are good I never said otherwise....I just do not buy the stories nor believe the masters would say such things if they where real.....Sorry but no....I think DV says things to attract people to pay more $.

I have seen plenty pf masters that can do some very "unreal" stuff and non of them charge astronomical $ nor make stories claiming so & so has or does not have a dan tien or a secret chakra lost from the tibetans etc etc...Nor do they show off their stuff it just is a side effect of their daily cultivation.

Both Glenn Morris & my Ilmu Kebatinan Guru can Bilocate and be in more than one place at the same time. I have experienced it and seen it with my own eyes on a few occasions. Can I do this? Not sure but students of mine have told me they have seen me "pop" in and out around them through out the day both energetically and physically from time to time. Do I try to do this no its just a side effect. You get me?

So when people claim that so and so does not have real chi or real kundalini or real dan tiens tells me they need to stop sniffing glue & sharpie markers.....Be real forget about marketing elitism.

the real Mo Pai students I know are nothing like this an also not at all EXAGGERATED instead they are good people and sincere and also have confirmed for me what they have and what I have. Also ironically all have nothing good to say about DV....Long winded articles on Bullshit sorry but true... David you are welcome to come pay me a visit if you think I am wrong...... or come see any one of my teachers with me.

God bless D "Shen" V, I pray for his success & his path. I hope he finds what he is looking for in this life time.

All good things end up being similar at their higher levels.

You see that in Internal Martial arts.

And anything principle based.

Things are much more simple and truth is because of that simplicity NO ONE believes it or wants to train it.

To be more specific, would you care to share what stages you must go through before you can say you have real Dan? :)

I will not go into detail BUT....

I will point you in the right direction...

with anything you do you should look for a few things:

One powerful lama once told me with everything there is an

"outer, inner and secret inner process"

Start with the Biological Understanding than move to an energetically understanding than move to a more quantum & universal/spiritual understanding.

Watch nature....

Look at the universe and its logos to get a proper Model....

Look at Neutron stars (cosmic compression at its best!) & other Solar logos, & black holes.

There are methods to each stage i wont go into them here but look at your body and if you had to store something precious where would you store it? How would you nurture it? Feed it? Love it? Interact wth it?

If the creator resided inside you where would that be?

I understand if all that stuff is to secret to reveal

cheers

Im not trying to be a smart ass btw just incase it appears that way.

There are some things I can not share here I am not allowed out of respect to my Ilmu Kebatinan Gurus & also out of respect to Glenn Morris.

But again just come pay me a visit.

Ask Vortex how was the Dan tien work I put you through in KAP 1? He can tell you that was just a "surface glance".

He was in my living room doing it. Also he felt with his hand my dan tien.

But again go past concepts and what is and isn't. Trust your heart and your higher self/Creator.

If you feel I am telling you something untruthful seek for yourself.

Peace,

Santiago