shanlung

Whatever happened in Cologne never never happened

All above  defeated by a taharrushing que jumping mob wielding begging bowls and wearing hijabs

ALmost like that Kiai master Yanagiryuken trumpeting all he defeated 200 of his students and then being floored by a virtual beginner.

Not just the government.

Very true.  There are many aspects involved here.  Most taking a wrong view, IMO.

Taoism tells us over and over again that the government and those with knowledge (pretense thereof) should leave the people alone.  They will find their own harmony in life.

• Like 2

Syrian refugees struggle to buy food as aid dwindles

cae81e75-2720-44f4-a668-9f6947b82271.jpg

In this Sunday, Jan. 24, 2016 photo, a Syrian boy walks in Kawergosk refugee camp in northern Iraq carrying a plate with boiled potatoes. Syrian refugees in Iraq are struggling to feed themselves as cash-trapped aid…

KAWERGOSK CAMP, Iraq — Perwin Shamsaddeen Ali, a Syrian refugee living in a tent camp in northern Iraq, has been reduced to cooking one meal a day for her family of four.

"I cook at 11 o'clock and we eat the leftovers in the evening. Why? Because we have no more food, that's why," the 28-year-old mother of two said as her sons tossed a balloon outside their tent. "Today I gave the kids some noodles, that's all. That's all we had today."

As aid agencies struggle to keep pace with the worst refugee crisis since World War II they have been forced to cut back on assistance, including food rations. With no end in sight to the Syrian war, and regional host countries increasingly overwhelmed, many refugees see the perilous crossing to Europe as their only option.

Recall how some fool here hold matches to my toes screaming at me and demanding  for proof when I said those into Europe were que jumpers instead of the traumatised refugee he   claimed he did counselling for.  And that those into Europe drained the money that should be going to those still in refugee camps in their country.

Idiotic Taoist who cannot see how he can cure a lack of common sense especially when infected with righteous foaming of the mouth (or fingertips) and who happens to be allowed to carry a very big stick

Dunno should those claims  be forensically examined, or better let sleeping straw dogs lie where they are

Edited by shanlung

All above  defeated by a taharrushing que jumping mob wielding begging bowls and wearing hijabs

ALmost like that Kiai master Yanagiryuken trumpeting all he defeated 200 of his students and then being floored by a virtual beginner.

All above  defeated by  

Yoda-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg

Had they stopped the additional 90,000++ storming into Germany in Jan 2016?

Will they stop the probable 180,000++ crossing into Europe in Feb 2016 with their begging bowls and hijabs and mullahs?

Will they stop the likely 400,000++ extra begging bowls coming into Europe in March 2016 when the weather gets better and better?

If not, they are like Yanagiryuken trumpeting  how good his chi is and repelling one and all without his even having to touch them.

At best, those planes blow out very expensive hot air and good only for display on Youtube.

Edited by shanlung
  • Like 1

For those kumbayahing jackasses and counsellors of traumatised refugees.

This is one of the results.  

More and more to come as even more and more of them come flooding into Europe in 2016 when the weather gets warmer.

Migrant raped boy, 10, at swimming pool claiming it was a sexual EMERGENCY AN Iraqi rapist told police his attack on a ten-year-old boy was an "emergency" because he had not had sex in months.

For those kumbayahing jackasses and counsellors of traumatised refugees.

Shanlong you can not sway liberals. They  always  side with the government and since the government sponsors the rapefugies, so they side with the rapefugies, lying that 'they are not all bad'.

but sometimes they do not lie.

Rote Antifa posted a picture of young feminist on Thursday, holding a sign that stated she preferred rapists from Syria and North Africa over nationalists in Germany who have demanded Chancellor Angela Merkel stop taking in more refugees.

“Prefer sexually active fugitive as German racists,” was featured as the pictures caption.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/01/29/german-feminist-welcomes-refugees-better-rapists-racists/#T39r3q3dVOba5qbG.99

racists4rapists.png

• Like 1

I find her to be as disgusting as that Iraqi migrant rapist of that 10 year old boy.

She should form a circle with her friends in the nude and sing kumbayah in the center of a migrant camp.

• Like 2

She prefers crime to opinion. What a topsy turvy world we inhabit when someone would prefer to be stabbed than to discuss the merits of knives.

• Like 2

There are many on the loose who should be institutionalized.

Most of the population at this point.

• Like 3

The girl advertising her opinion is indeed a sad soul. Saddest of all is the fact that she would regard as racist anyone who questions the right of a multitude of immigrants to enter countries of their choice illegally.

• Like 2

The girl advertising her opinion is indeed a sad soul. Saddest of all is the fact that she would regard as racist anyone who questions the right of a multitude of immigrants to enter countries of their choice illegally.

You see in her comment all that is wrong with current philosophy. It boils down to self sacrifice to a multiculturist ideology, or more succincly collectivism.

• Like 2

She and others like her trivialized the traumas to those getting raped  and go all out to console the rapists.  Bad enough when those attacks are on adults, I draw the line when the attacks are on kids.

Such as this attack in Linz on a 3 year old boy by 6 migrants.

The latest migrant sex violence outrage took place at the Linz baths, where a 36 year old mother of three identified only as ‘Sandra F’ by Austrian paper Kronen Zeitung was paddling with her children, a ten year old daughter and two sons aged three and six. She told the paper: “I had noticed six foreigners aged between 30 and 40 years old in the indoor pool. Two were sitting on the edge of the children’s pool.

“One of them sidled up next to my youngest, and had his hands in his underwear”. The woman told the paper she witnessed performing a sex act next to her young son.

Can that be profiling of them?  Noticed none of the other 5 tried to stop their friend from attempting to rape that 3 year old.  Maybe they waiting their turns.

Those that tried to speak out at the beginning are not just labelled racist.

Do recall the very public attacks on me here that I am no less than a xenoaeiou, by a person who confess he did not even have any muslim person that can call him a friend. (Handwringling he got a Muslim in law as if he gave permission to his sister or brother to marry one, or to his son or daughter to marry one, as if his permission matters to them or to me, or to you all here)

Here I was in just a couple of my many photos with my many Muslim friends.

With family of my Muslim friends being invited in Iftar meal (first meal after the sun go down to break the fast on Ramadan)

An iftar meal

3866499709_3d4663084d_b.jpg

3866507733_ca8cca5348_b.jpg

(I got many more such photos of my interactions with Muslim friends, he got one?)

That I was bloodthirsty ghoul for advocating retribution of  20 strokes rotan caning for any and all assaults on minors.   As if those that attack and rape kids are human and deserve hand wringling over.

Perhaps he was salivating and looking forward to  the good fortune of being paid for counselling those 6 foreigners who might be so traumatised that they need even more hot soup and hot meals and much more lucrative counselling to be done.

Notice, no apologies given to me after I was painted blacker than black

We who tried to speak out for the way of life we have known and liked are called  rightwingers and Nazis  and worse by those kumbayahing jackasses who believe funds will always expand to feel the needs and never mind if millions and millions of refugees within their countries starve to death as long as they the jackasses get the funds that they need.

Edited by shanlung

Is it certain that the girl with the sign was not intending to say the opposite of what it seems? 

Because when I saw it, I actually grinned and thought, "Well I suppose that is why politics is getting the support it is lately." Because, you know, it is like saying that people may be wrong (racist) but at least their behavior is protecting their people as a side effect (if the people being excluded due to racism are often accused of rape).

And then I realized she'd said it backward and implied she wanted to bring rapists IN while handing over racists which is the opposite of what I thought she meant at first. But is it clear to her, are you sure? 

Edited by redcairo

Is it certain that the girl with the sign was not intending to say the opposite of what it seems? 

Because when I saw it, I actually grinned and thought, "Well I suppose that is why politics is getting the support it is lately." Because, you know, it is like saying that people may be wrong (racist) but at least their behavior is protecting their people as a side effect (if the people being excluded due to racism are often accused of rape).

And then I realized she'd said it backward and implied she wanted to bring rapists IN while handing over racists which is the opposite of what I thought she meant at first. But is it clear to her, are you sure? 

Oh yes, absolutely sure what she means. It's worth being raped if it prevents racism. Funnily enough, we now have two other threads that hammer on this exact same theme. If you have an eye for it, it's everywhere.

• Like 3

The photograph was apparently first posted on an anarchist website and I am certainly inclined to interpret  it as a prayer for diversity at whatever cost.

I could quite put up with Liberal insanity if the results of their actions effected only them. Unfortunately they want us all to share in it.

Edited by Chang
  • Like 3

The photograph was apparently first posted on an anarchist website and I am certainly inclined to interpret  it as a prayer for diversity at whatever cost.

I could quite put up with Liberal insanity if the results of their actions effected only them. Unfortunately they want us all to share in it.

Photoshop?

Shanlong you can not sway liberals. They  always  side with the government and since the government sponsors the rapefugies, so they side with the rapefugies, lying that 'they are not all bad'.

but sometimes they do not lie.

Rote Antifa posted a picture of young feminist on Thursday, holding a sign that stated she preferred rapists from Syria and North Africa over nationalists in Germany who have demanded Chancellor Angela Merkel stop taking in more refugees.

“Prefer sexually active fugitive as German racists,” was featured as the pictures caption.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/01/29/german-feminist-welcomes-refugees-better-rapists-racists/#T39r3q3dVOba5qbG.99

racists4rapists.png

Apparently the original quote was "will trade racists for refugees."

Even so, I wonder how she defines racist?  People love buzz words but nobody likes to define anything in modern times.  In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, safety is one of the most foundation things we need, right after food and shelter.  Now ideologies are nice, and providing care to people who need it is good, but if these ideologies lead people to get harmed, then they need to be looked at again.  She might just be really young and naive... hard to blame someone for that, but young and naive people should at least have that self-awareness before trying to draw attention to themselves by making a statement they have little perspective on.

Edited by futuredaze

What is?

Her sign.  Remember that most of the refugees are religious intolerants.  To trade one bad for another bad gets one only more problems.

• Like 1