shanlung

Whatever happened in Cologne never never happened

Whilst what happened may be described as a tragedy by the unfortunate American Shakespearian Scholar the actions of the officials concerned was most certainly farcical.

Migrant crisis to cost £38BILLION by end of 2017 for Germany ALONE - and bill is rising

Which meant Germany will give 38 billion less to her own people and  to other 50++ millions refugees  in other parts of the world so those que jumpers in her borders be given money in their begging bowls and hot soup and warm meals and warm homes for energy to go taharushing about.

Unless funds can somehow magically expand as so thought by someone here.

• Like 1

Migrant crisis to cost £38BILLION by end of 2017 for Germany ALONE - and bill is rising

Which meant Germany will give 38 billion less to her own people and  to other 50++ millions refugees  in other parts of the world so those que jumpers in her borders be given money in their begging bowls and hot soup and warm meals and warm homes for energy to go taharushing about.

This clearly shows how those que jumpers treated as traumatised refugees by hand wringling kumbaya singers trying to drum up even more $$$$$$ , perhaps to pay good money to councillors to those que jumpers.

Look at what 22.5 million people in Syria and neighbouring countries MIGHT be getting.  Just 7.7 billions.  Because those taharrushing people in Germany and Sweden will be getting hot soups and hot meals and warm houses.

Folks here and   Swiss cousins still wanting to give more to those que jumpers in Europe?

Someone still demanding proof that funds will expand to fill every and all needs?

Gimme a fucking break!

The UN is seeking $7.7bn (£5.4bn) to fund aid operations for 22.5 million people in Syria and neighbouring countries next year. However, only 43% of its 2015 appeal for $2.9bn was funded.

• Like 1

Yeah, most of us need a fucking break now and then.  Some more than others.

Let's have a fucking Kit Kat then :-)

• Like 2

Never mind. Sweden intends to deport 80,000 and Austria has suspended Shengen and is offering €500 to refugees to go back home. Meanwhile in the UK we discover that 3 buildings in Whitehall have been turned over to Islamic banks under an Islamic bond which means they are under Sharia law-that was negotiated in secret by our chancellor. We are also being told that we aren't able to know the number of migrants entering our country because it could harm our EU negotiations-which are precisely nothing. Our prime minister has negotiated that the EU will decide how many come into our country and how much welfare they get.

• Like 2

UK got a fucking sickness that if not seen, cannot be imagined either.

Giving dole and housing to mullahs who made it their sole purpose in life to spread jihadism and hate speeches promoting even more holder of begging bowls coming into UK.

And turning the Trident submarine into a kind of taxi service.

And using public money to fund lawyers to check the specks in the eyes of  your own people that you send to fight for you in Afghan and Iraq and to hound them in law courts with judges like below doing the fucking judging.  Your fucking judge set that migrant below  free to walk around and laugh all the way to his bank and beat up others or whatever he choses to do.

and  Violent migrant drug dealer CAN’T be deported – because he WANTS to stay in UK A ZIMBABWEAN migrant convicted of drug dealing and violent crime will not be deported from Britain – because he does not WANT to go home.

Whilst I accept that this whole business is emotive would point out that the continued use of expletives really adds nothing to the content of the post other than offence.

It does however give those of opposing views an excuse to describe your viewpoint as that of an unbalanced mind.

Foul language detracts from rather than adds to content which is otherwise factual and informative.

Just my tuppence worth.

• Like 1

UK got a fucking sickness that if not seen, cannot be imagined either.

Giving dole and housing to mullahs who made it their sole purpose in life to spread jihadism and hate speeches promoting even more holder of begging bowls coming into UK.

And turning the Trident submarine into a kind of taxi service.

And using public money to fund lawyers to check the specks in the eyes of  your own people that you send to fight for you in Afghan and Iraq and to hound them in law courts with judges like below doing the fucking judging.  Your fucking judge set that migrant below  free to walk around and laugh all the way to his bank and beat up others or whatever he choses to do.

and  Violent migrant drug dealer CAN’T be deported – because he WANTS to stay in UK A ZIMBABWEAN migrant convicted of drug dealing and violent crime will not be deported from Britain – because he does not WANT to go home.

You're beginning to sound slightly bitter.

Whilst I accept that this whole business is emotive would point out that the continued use of expletives really adds nothing to the content of the post other than offence.

It does however give those of opposing views an excuse to describe your viewpoint as that of an unbalanced mind.

Based on his general behaviour, I don't think it's a stretch to describe him as having an unbalanced mind. Probably not much of a stretch to say about many of us, really.

As far as the present conversation it's not, generally, his use of expletives so much as his deranged view of current and historical events.

In other words, I feel safe in describing his viewpoint as unbalanced not because of the way he says things, but because of what he's saying.

At least, I suppose, he is honest enough to say what is going through his mind.

Edited by dustybeijing

Beginning?  But I will withhold judgement.

Irony or understatement ... take your choice.

What more can I say but to salute your ability to treat all these aberrations of justice with such stoic bearings and calmness as if that matter nothing at all to you all.

Perhaps all those matter absolutely nothing at all to you.  The language that I chose to use bothers you all a lot more than those events.  You not ready to go into the issue and rather turn that to ad hominem savaging of the language used.

Nevermind if thats not supposed to be done here.  What are rules when you wish to override those rules?

Must be entirely my immaturity and my fault that I felt so strongly.  And on events on opposite side of the world too.

I resist the temptations to set out other fishing hooks with different kind of baits to see who else I can land.

I got better things to do with life.

And then again, I might have laid out baited hooks which seemed to land me quite a few of those holier than thou creatures here.

Edited by shanlung

This clearly shows how those que jumpers treated as traumatised refugees by hand wringling kumbaya singers trying to drum up even more $$$$$$ , perhaps to pay good money to councillors to those que jumpers.

Look at what 22.5 million people in Syria and neighbouring countries MIGHT be getting.  Just 7.7 billions.  Because those taharrushing people in Germany and Sweden will be getting hot soups and hot meals and warm houses.

Folks here and   Swiss cousins still wanting to give more to those que jumpers in Europe?

Someone still demanding proof that funds will expand to fill every and all needs?

Gimme a fucking break!

The UN is seeking $7.7bn (£5.4bn) to fund aid operations for 22.5 million people in Syria and neighbouring countries next year. However, only 43% of its 2015 appeal for $2.9bn was funded.

Against that $7.7 billions hoped for and planned for 22.5 millions for real refugees in their own area, here is what got to go to just 80,000 in Berlin alone.  Hot soup and hot meals and $$$$ into begging bowls not counted in yet.

No wonder more and more smart refugees go to Germany and Europe to get lots more and more of the $$$$$ .  Who cares if less and less and less of the $$$$ go to those still in Syria and Turkey and Jordan?

Their fault for being stupid and staying and starving there.

The cost of Merkel’s migrant policy: Berlin ALONE to pay £454m to house refugees in hotels

ANGELA Merkel’s migrant policy is set to cost Berlin alone £454million as the German capital negotiates a plan to rent 22 hotels to house refugees.

Edited by shanlung

Well, Shanlung, I really don't know what to say.

Sure I care about what is going on there in Europe and I am 100% against it.  It is a total insult to those who have worked hard to make those countries productive.  And it take away from those who are deserving and gives to those who are not.

But I can't do anything about it.  And sadly, you can't do anything about it either.  That is because the majority of the people in those countries have become sheeple.  And their governments have their heads up their asses.

And It still may happen here in the USA.  But there won't be anything I can do about it if it does.

It goes without saying they you have strong emotions regarding this.  Understood.  But you haven't changed anything.  That event in Sweden might have changed things there.  We'll see.

There will be no good resulting from what is going on except that the wealthy and powerful become wealthier and more powerful and the sheeple lose more of their freedoms, giving their freedom to the shepherds (government) in order to protect them from the evils they (governments) have created.

Won't be long the national religion of the EU will be Muslim.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Watching the Caucuses in Iowa a couple of days ago, I was struck by the protestations against Bernie Danders by one of Clintons supporters.

He said that if Bernie became the candidate of choice we would 'end up as bad as Europe'.

Against that $7.7 billions hoped for and planned for 22.5 millions for real refugees in their own area, here is what got to go to just 80,000 in Berlin alone.  Hot soup and hot meals and $$$$ into begging bowls not counted in yet.

No wonder more and more smart refugees go to Germany and Europe to get lots more and more of the $$$$$ .  Who cares if less and less and less of the $$$$ go to those still in Syria and Turkey and Jordan?

Their fault for being stupid and staying and starving there.

The cost of Merkel’s migrant policy: Berlin ALONE to pay £454m to house refugees in hotels

ANGELA Merkel’s migrant policy is set to cost Berlin alone £454million as the German capital negotiates a plan to rent 22 hotels to house refugees.

Even more bullshit in BBC

Syria civil war: Donors pledge billions in vital aid

They hope to reach 9 billions for the 22++ millions in the Middle East.

Consider that just in Jan 2016, 90,000 additional  traumatised que jumpers entered Germany and therefore will have the first bite of the aid pie into their begging bowls and hot soup and hot meals without them having to lift a finger.  In fact, Germans will have to cook for them and clean up for them, maybe having to wipe their bums after they take a crap.

In spring when weather is better, we might see more than 5,000,000 rushing into Germany and Europe to grab and grab and grope and grope.

I can bet with anyone that at the end of 2016, donors will not even pay up a quarter of what's pledged.

The bulk of the money diverted to feed and give to those que jumpers so wanted by swiss cousins and kumbayahing jackasses.

Which will give greater incentives for those still in Syria, Turkey, Jordon and Iraq to keep coming and coming over or they starve to death without a cry to them from kumbayahing jackasses.

Edited by shanlung

Just remember Shanlung, it are the governments of the West who started this whole mess.  Had we not gone there and created chaos there would be no destruction to clean up and all Arabs would still be living in the lands of the Arabs.

Just remember Shanlung, it are the governments of the West who started this whole mess.  Had we not gone there and created chaos there would be no destruction to clean up and all Arabs would still be living in the lands of the Arabs.

Not just the government.

If those did not wail and sob and got to rescuing drownees from drowning and thereby encouraging them to come over by the thousands, by the hundred thousands and hundreds of thousands.

And being waved palm leaves and sang  hosannas of kumbayahs by self appointed counsellors (who probably also doing it for the $$$$ that they can get) of traumatised refugees, whcih furhter encouraged millions more to jump the que.

• Like 1

And the religious fundamentalism of the Islamic Governments such as Saudi Arabia who have been unrelenting in their quest for middle Eastern domination with mystical crap.

Western Governments shouldn't have intervened, but the greed of the oligarchs triumphed, as it always does. It's beginning to backfire right now. Their game is coming to an end. As Churchill said. This isn't the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning. The sheep aren't really sheep at all.

• Like 1