Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Lama Dorje Interview Discussion

Here is my view.

There seem to be alot of questions about Kunlun from TTB's.

I have sort of discussed with Chris the possibility of filming an interview with Max in Phoenix.

So...3 things.

1. Is Mantra ok with filming an interview with Max for TB's?

2. What are peoples questions?

3. Who should interview Max?

My vote for who should interview Max is Kyle(Yoda).

Let's go.

Here is my view.

There seem to be alot of questions about Kunlun from TTB's.

I have sort of discussed with Chris the possibility of filming an interview with Max in Phoenix.

So...3 things.

1. Is Mantra ok with filming an interview with Max for TB's?

2. What are peoples questions?

3. Who should interview Max?

My vote for who should interview Max is Kyle(Yoda).

Let's go.

I was actually going to post the free lecture from San Diego that I filmed. It was pretty good. We have hours of interviews with Max.

We'll see what happens.

Thats a great idea, i asked this question recently on one of the threads. This will also get the Aussie guys ready to me the Man himself and i guess maybe have questions read for Max even after watching one of his seminars or lectures.

regards

WYG

Me too! Im shure people all over the world would like to know the man presenting this method.

I'll start preparing the footage. I think it will be good for people to see Max for who he is.

Mantra,

Well said and will also shut alot of people up when they sit and watch what he talks about in regards to his personality how they judge him.

WYG

Excellent idea. There must be several of us TBs who have been spectating and would like to see Max in action. BTW a question for Mantra, when is the second edition of the book scheduled for release? Thanks.

I have a really good mini DV camera. It is Canon XL1. Let me know. The sound and pix is really good on this cam. I will bring it for the PHX seminar.

Q..

BTW a question for Mantra, when is the second edition of the book scheduled for release? Thanks.

Have ya finished the rewrite, for that matter? :D

My Ipod acts like a small tape recorder. I would like to record my private session w/ Max. With his permission I'd record the whole PHX seminar. For my own record and reference.

Michael

My Ipod acts like a small tape recorder. I would like to record my private session w/ Max. With his permission I'd record the whole PHX seminar. For my own record and reference.

Michael

Hey guys I appreciate the enthusiasm but we can't let you record the seminar. We don't record the seminars. When cameras are present people tend to become self-concious and have a harder time relaxing and opening up.

Sorry.

I've seen recordings of seminars where transmission and spontaneous movement have been majorly involved, and it's been no problem at all.

We must respect everyone there. Some VERY personal things happen at these seminars and if people find out the whole world is watching them as the "processed" their deepest emotional trauma it won't be pretty.

An environment of trust is much more important to us than satisfying the curiosity of the world.

Edited by Mantra68

Sign in to follow this