seekingbuddha

To forum admins & concierge group

I looked around to find a thread where i can suggest improvement to this forum, but could not find it.  The welcome  area has a note saying contact  "concierge group"  with questions, but there is no mention of how to find  a member of that group.  

• Like 1

I can not access the forum and tech support nor the hun dun nor the women cultivation. Any clue to how I can access it? Why did admins remove that access?

Edited by Pyramidalcow

We are doing some behind the scene's cleanup and found that permissions appear to have been knocked off of some forum areas...   stay tuned as we reset this.

The Forum and Tech Support area might be what you want. This can also be found by going to http://thedaobums.com/ and scrolling down the list of forums - it should appear near the bottom, "The Pavilion", under "Off Topic".

Strange.  I can not see  The Pavillion  or  OFF topic,  when i click on the link you provided (home page).  I tried clicking on the "Forums"  navbar item  on the home page and still see nothing like you mentioned.  I am on OS X using latest Safari for browser.  What am i doing wrong ?