LAOLONG

west economist misunderstand Chinese mind

Today the 4.1 is the first day in the new year of stock markets. In china Shanghai stock exchange went down 6.9% and all over the world the failings fallow. The economist and annalist didn't understood Chinese mind. In china the government don't let the investment bank to sell shares. The fall is from the population who sell.for the Chinese number 4 is bed luck, so when the stock market year begins in 4.1 it meanes a bad year for investment , so the Chinese population is sealing their shares and the Shanghai stock exchange is falling down.

• Like 1

Today the 4.1 is the first day in the new year of stock markets. In china Shanghai stock exchange went down 6.9% and all over the world the failings fallow. The economist and annalist didn't understood Chinese mind. In china the government don't let the investment bank to sell shares. The fall is from the population who sell.for the Chinese number 4 is bed luck, so when the stock market year begins in 4.1 it meanes a bad year for investment , so the Chinese population is sealing their shares and the Shanghai stock exchange is falling down.

My wife can smell ups and downs in the chinese stock market... in this case, she dumped all her stocks a week or so ago (?)... today she showed me the massive decline in those stocks had she not ;)

Don't worry it will be up again.

It is in line with the historical data if I remember correctly.

Next year after summer the US market will probably heat up and the Chinese will likely follow.

For a market to go up it has to have come down :-)

• Like 1