pennywhistle

help!

I created an account here to see if anyone else has had the same experience as me.

I have been following mantak chia taoist yoga and have successfully completed the microcosmic orbit without any side effects excepts for some extra bowel moments and gas (which has passed long time ago). I can follow the flow of energy up my spine down the functional channel and have also opened the leg and arm route.

I have now been practicing the seminal kung fu and can move my sexual energy with the big draw pretty effortlessly up my spine during self pleasure times. I have been successfully experiencing these kind of male multiple orgasm. 

How ever here is my problem. When ever I have a bowel moment and have to go to the bathroom and push it out some sperm is leaking out of my penis. I have checked to see if its a retrograde orgasm but my urine is clear after a self pleasuring session.  This usually happens first thing in the morning when I have to go to do the nr 2 and no sexual encounter has taken place but still when i push the last poop out hard some semen leaks out. 

I'm bit concerned about this please help me if you know anything.

Hello and welcome to the forums, pennywhistle!

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us.  :)

As more members read the "Daoist discussion" and "General Discussion" boards, you might find more responses to your questions by creating a thread in there. Please be advised, medical help should be sought by medical experts, not people on internet forums. Also, the classics on daoist internal alchemy almost all recommend studying with a master, as attempting advanced practices on one's own can cause issues like the ones you describe. That said, I wish you the best in finding answers to your questions.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Daeluin and the TDB team

• Like 1

Hi pennywhistle - your question will surely be answered here, as Daeluin suggested, in one of the specific forums.  I'm guessing there are plenty of folks here who have experienced strange side effects as well.

It's an honor to have you here - do enjoy your stay, and best wishes on your continual journey.

Manitou

Hi pennywhistle, it sounds as though you are doing very well with practice and that you are very dedicated. A few points I would like to share with you:-

1. When doing bowel movements clicking the teeth together 36 times elliviates the waste much more easily..

2. Ejaculation is not a bad thing when cultivating. The body does well to produce more sperm, that is what it is designed to do! To see it as a savings accout is wise, spend a little every now and again is healthy but don't reduce the balance too low.

3. The deer exercise from the book link below is very good at balacing the body's sexual energy while cultivating.

It is an excellent book on this subject, written by Dr Stephen T. Chang, The Tao of Sexology. A book I highly recommend.

Blessings to you on your journey.

Edited by Mo Tzu