Hi everyone! I'm Bruno from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm a music student who found out about the Dao last year and totally saw a calling in it. I've read several threads on this site before but only now decided to join in. It's so good to be here, where I can ask questions to more advanced practitioners. Anyway, greetings!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums, Bruno!

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. Music theory and daoist cosmology are deeply related, although I don't think much of this knowledge has found its way to us in the west. But essentially, the 12 months, hours, meridians, and notes in the chromatic scale all follow the same principles. :)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Daeluin and the TDB team

Hello Behindicebergs - it is an honor to have you here among us.  Please enjoy your journey - this is a fun and informative place to be.

Love, Manitou