Sign in to follow this  
Arya

Pulling chi up from the lower body

Hello friends,

I have been wondering of methods to pull the energies from the lower body(below the navel?) and was hoping if any of you can kindly clear my doubts.

I do 'loving-kindness' practice but recently there was absolute awful chest pain, hard to describe while doing this, and it lasted for a few days. Not sharp stabbing pain but more like someone straight bludgeoned you there.

This made me wonder why? It was unbearable at times. There was no love being formed and I had evil thoughts.

So just like that I changed my breathing, by breathing from the perineum again and then it was all well, I can feel the love energies pretty much all day and my chest/heart is fine and libido is incredibly strong.

Anyways, I think this is because of pulling and stirring those lower body energies.

I used to go to the gym and do basic freeweight movements, like deadlift, squats, bench etc. and then came back home and my brother said you looked very fair. It always happen when I squatted, even without weights, my face glows more.

So, I thought maybe these movements are stimulating the 'chi' and most probably I think blood? but not sure. That explains the complexion and getting more handsome.

Then I went out in the sun today and tried to PULL the energies up from the soles of the feet with my hands, doing a lifting motion slowly but as if I'm applying force and wow, could I feel the energies moving upwards.

Then I did a deadlift motion with the intention to pull energies up again and then again I felt it. What also happened was that my deadlift form seemed perfect but my intention was only to pull the energies up and not focus on form.

I don't gym anymore just go for walks at the park for exercise.

But I am very sure this loving-kindness needs fuel which is fed from downstairs...in and around the generative organ.

Any opinion on this will be appreciated, thanks.

I think loving-kindness just needs the right motivation and contemplation. But it is very heart opening, and it's important for there to be communication between the chest and belly afterward. If you're feeling pain in the chest, it might be that qi isn't descending again...it might be caused by the Lung not descending for some reason, by the diaphragm being constrained due to new emotions being felt, by phlegm being lodged in the chest and qi not descending enough to resolve it, etc.

If you find ways to normalize it after the practice, then I think if you just continue the practice and normalizing afterward, it should improve with time.

Also, the gym and lifting is great.

"Heart hurts before it opens up" - thats what I've heard after asking my teacher why my heart hurts so much.

You may need to relax some more - it is crucial, life is not only about spirituality. No need to be crazy about it.

you cannot make someone to be open to you - the same way you cannot force your own heart to be open, aggression and playing games with it just makes it closed. But offcourse there is a big yearning, so mind tries to find out technology to make things happend. Unfortunateley that does not work this way. Ultimateley it does not happend through intention or some exercises nor does it happend through moving chi.

Better would be to just make this yearning burn more and more, and relax

Do you experience anything when looking at gurus of lineage that you are attracted to?

Edited by Kubba

loving-kindness is a mind yoga but comes from a tradition of separation from sexes so that the jing energy would naturally build up.

Taoism is based on using reverse breathing to sublimate the jing energy.

The loving kindness is the activation of the left-side vagus nerve to the heart which then increases the oxytocin - the left side vagus nerve drains the cerebrospinal fluid that is increased pressure in the brain from the sublimation of the jing energy.

STudy the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book - the key secret of Taoism is that the power of qi comes from jing and storing it up - and any type of just mind yoga on its own is weak.

Every day negative emotions need to be "exorcised" - and the quickest way to do this is by Tai Chi because the bent knees cause leg vibration of 7 beats per second which is also the theta REM brain -heart resonance - you combine that with yin and yang upper/lower body and right/left hand complementary opposite resonance and you can very quickly exorcise negative emotions.

the electromagnetic conductance skyrockets from tai chi but does not increase at all from weight lifting - still with say bench pressing you get a quick means of deep strong reverse breathing which even Arnold called "the pump" to sublimate the jing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1sPDntOTs

There is a secret alchemical reason why this exercise starts with right hand upper body and left hand lower body - because the right hand is lunar energy and upper body is solar and the opposite - you do reverse complementary opposites as an alternating current for quick energy build up.

I have more details on my website.

loving-kindness is a mind yoga but comes from a tradition of separation from sexes so that the jing energy would naturally build up.

Taoism is based on using reverse breathing to sublimate the jing energy.

The loving kindness is the activation of the left-side vagus nerve to the heart which then increases the oxytocin - the left side vagus nerve drains the cerebrospinal fluid that is increased pressure in the brain from the sublimation of the jing energy.

STudy the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book - the key secret of Taoism is that the power of qi comes from jing and storing it up - and any type of just mind yoga on its own is weak.

Every day negative emotions need to be "exorcised" - and the quickest way to do this is by Tai Chi because the bent knees cause leg vibration of 7 beats per second which is also the theta REM brain -heart resonance - you combine that with yin and yang upper/lower body and right/left hand complementary opposite resonance and you can very quickly exorcise negative emotions.

the electromagnetic conductance skyrockets from tai chi but does not increase at all from weight lifting - still with say bench pressing you get a quick means of deep strong reverse breathing which even Arnold called "the pump" to sublimate the jing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1sPDntOTs

There is a secret alchemical reason why this exercise starts with right hand upper body and left hand lower body - because the right hand is lunar energy and upper body is solar and the opposite - you do reverse complementary opposites as an alternating current for quick energy build up.

I have more details on my website.

so in full lotus, the left hand lower body is stimulated with the foot on top of the left thigh?

but I would say loving-kindness works even if you're sexually active, although to a lesser extent. It's not enough to go into trance. 

why I think it works is because I can feel the love energies coming up from the perineum area and suffusing the body, right now it's from there and there is also bodily changes, like sharper eyes, fuller lips and bright face. My nose shape also changed quite a lot. My legs seem 'toned' and uhmm, yueah...lots of changes. I know when I walk into a crowd, people start acting differently because the love presence is so strong. But mostly it's the eyes, if you can imagine the love eyes.

recently my vision has been blurry most of the days when I focus of the breathing as I am now. 

conserving the essence(jing?) and then doing it would make you go into powerful bliss quite easily I believe.

the legs - you want "positive embracing negative" - it sounds like you sit half lotus? You want left leg either "outside" the right leg or "on top" of the right leg - since the left foot is yang. But if you sit half lotus then I suppose left leg on the right thigh is o.k.

You can switch it around because the energy does switch around on a deeper level alchemically - I go into that on my website.

But the general idea is that it is complementary opposites that resonant the energy.

So the quickest way is the legs vibrating 7 times per second - this is the secret to activating the N/om energy as the Bushmen call it - it resonates with alpha brain serotonin.

Serotonin then turns into oxytocin - that is built up from celibacy.

You say "active" meaning ejaculation which triggers the stress sympathetic nervous system.

Sign in to follow this