Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Hi I have a couple questions

I was searching for "visible Lao Gong points" and this site came up. I have practiced a philosophy for over two decades, I've yet to find anyone that is permitted or willing to say what it is, but that's besides the point. I've had visible Lao Gong marks on my hands for the past 15+ yrs. These do not disappear but become more and more visible the more I do my walking meditation.  I've been told this proves my connection with Qi, is this true? and if so, Why would I have them? I've never practiced Qigong.

Thanks

Hello Grim, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We hope that you will find an answer to your question here. For that, it might be best you start a thread dedicated to it.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael Sternbach and the TDB team

Welcome Grim,

Try posting your question in General Discussion you will get more responses.

• Like 2

Welcome Grim,

Try posting your question in General Discussion you will get more responses.

Right. Threads started in Welcome are basically just for introduction. Your question will get much more attention from other members if posted in General Discussion.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this