Netero

Potent Systems

On 05.02.2021 at 10:43 PM, tao stillness said:

So he decided to change it around so it would be easier to learn and perform and he called this Tai Chi Chih. The story about it being created for an Emperor for his sexual prowess sounds like one of those typical historical myths from ancient China.

The person from whom I learned these exercise said that he had learned it in China himself in 90s from Chinese master. He had never seen Justin Stone so this neigong originated from China and was not invented by Justin Stone. I sent link to person from whom I learned and he said he did not like the way it is done on the video somebody posted above (with old women). As I already mentioned they keep hands too high what makes the energy go up and causes imbalance. So I would not advise doing it without knowlegeable teacher. 

Justin Stone states that he invented Tai Chi Chih in 1977. The first movement came to Stone thru a channeling type experience or whatever way he stated that he received in his mind. The rest of the movements he created by himself. Since many of Stone's teachers have been doing this form for 30-40 years or more, I would say they must be getting benefits regardless of how high they keep their hands. Justin Stone has an excellent detailed DVD where he teaches the entire form the way he invented it. People can always believe what they choose to believe. I did the form for a number of months last year and was not aware of any imbalance but I did notice that unlike some other forms I have done, Tai Chi Chih resulted in immediate strong sensations of chi in the hands and the trembling of fingers which is always a sign of strong chi flow. So take it as you wish. 

If you read article about Tai chi chih you can read there that: " In 1974, Stone had written: ‘The movements...are the results of many years of experimentation. They represent an extension and development of the original movements taught by a Chinese master. The important principles have been retained as the repertoire has been expanded.’"

Later he could change his story on the origin of this system. For what a reason I do not know. The problem with westerners is that they far not always can do the same movements as Chinese masters do. May be other people can perform movements of tai chi chi right but as for this women she is somewhat stiff and if you watch her standing from 47:00 on the video her shoulders tend to go upright and she has more energy  on the top. If someone does not do it right but can experience sensations in hands in the meanwhile or in whatever another part of the body it can be, it does not mean they do it right. 

The goal of this system is not to feel energy in the hands and experiense sensations. It can be a sign of progress but it is not the main goal and it does not mean that the whole set is done correctly. Deviations can have very subtle form and not always can be perceived by senses. Also person can get used to deviations when they turn up and than it could hard even to realize that person is in trouble until they have substantial form 

Edited by Antares
  • Like 1

On 16/01/2019 at 3:35 PM, Azad said:

The main form in the school is Wuji Gong. For Qigong practice I mean. 

In the begining of the teaching we are learning Emei Qigong System has some specific rules. Such as in first 2 levels we mostly work on ourselves. Like %70 to self development %30 to help others. 

Coz Emei Qigong has two different disciplines. Taoism and Buddhism. Uses both traditions works. 

Yes you will find mostly explained and also clearly explained informations about the exercises and practices. Most of them not open to all. If you were a student of any Emei Qigong teacher, the knowledge will open to you. 

For all levels of Emei Qigong practices I can easly say that you/we have to practice too much. Like every other practices.

Why I chose this path? 

I was a student of David Verdesi and some other else's. I realized that I don't like power based systems. I am looking for enlightment. I only need developing my wisdom, nourising myself, and realize my true being. The Emei Qigong is very simple. So simple but also deeper. After you practiced for a while you will understand many things about Qigong and cultivating the inner and outer parts or self. Not only cultivating Qi. 

If we were talking about cultivating Qi, what we will plen to do with it? Having some super powers like John Chang or Jiang Feng etc, or becoming a good person? If we weren't using the cultivated Qi to help others, will we want to become an immortal?

I simply chose developing myself and helping others. This is my reason to choose Emei Qigong.

Also Grandmaster Fu Weizhong, really so so kind teacher. I couldn't find any question that he couldn't answer. When my questions were silly, he alsways replied me in a polite way ans he said: "You don't need this information on your teachings or on your practices, if you'd like to become a disciple or a monk you will learn." :)

Grandmaster Fu Weizhong's mission is teaching the Emei Qigong's treasure to the world. There are too many jewels like Emei Qigong I think. Most of you already found and you already started to practice. Each way has own jewels. They are waiitng us to find whee they are hidin. :)

Hi. Do you know the moving program of live? The level 2 Emei qigong. 

On 11/23/2016 at 12:02 AM, Eclair_blanc said:

I wish to add a list of qi gong system for further study (if someone is interested by them orjust  to experiment them). :

Sheng Zhen Healing Qigong and the other series DVD from Master Li Junfeng

Sheng Zhen Wuji Yuan Gong is a specialized form of Qi Gong practice that “restores man to his original Self.” According to Li Jing, “Awakening the Soul is one of the forms in Sheng Zhen Wuji Yuan Gong. It is a sitting practice which consist of eight movements.

Some insight of this practice are give here

The Meditation form :

http://shengzhen.org/meditations-1/

Seated Form :

http://shengzhen.org/seated-forms/

Standing Form :

http://shengzhen.org/standing-forms/

Taiji Shen Gong from Li Jing

Siberian Qi Gong ( who works with a different approach )

Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qigong

Guo Lin Qi Gong

Are there any instructions online for Guo Lin Qigong?