Netero

Potent Systems

On 12/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, KuroShiro said:

Is Chi-Lel/Zhineng the same as Dr. Pang Ming's Zhineng Qigong?

Zhineng Qigong seems to be very powerful but I know very little about it's history and don't know who taught Dr. Pang Ming.There are several books written by Dr. Ming, some of them have been translated to English.

Yes they are the same. Dr. Ming was the originator of zhineng/wisdom healing qigong/chi-lel qigong.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, tao stillness said:

The following are test results of my latest find, Pan Nam's Five Petal Plum Chi Kung also called "Kidney Breathing Returns Chi to Source." The dvd arrived today and within an hour or so Eric tested it.

I used a new spiritual device that I obtained in order to manifest desires and I asked for the right chi kung method for me so that I can stick with it and stop searching for the right method.

From Eric:

Wow. Most powerful system I have ever tested. Really gets the Kundalini activated. Works on liver, spleen and pretty much all over the body. Great for health and spiritual development. 

Qi goes up the spine. Cleansing and purifying. In later stages of practice will do much more.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Would you please test this very unique style of Chi Kung dvd called, Kidney Breathing Returns Chi to Source with Grand Master Eddie Chong.

It was taught by famous Wing Chun kung fu Master Pan Nam in Fushan, China. Eddie Chong was one of only 10 students who Pan Nam taught this chi kung to because in the wrong hands it could be used for something other than health purposes.

Steve

After many months of doing the Eddie Chong method I never felt any kundalini going up the spine as forecast by Eric Isen the medical intuitive. Since I was unaware of any results from this method I dropped it regardless of the glowing test results. Decades ago when doing the correct method for Patanjalis Yoga Sutras, as only taught thru the Transcendental Meditation program, I definitely felt strong kundalini rising up the spine that reached the crown chakra and lit up my brain with colors and explosions of bliss and love. So if Kundalini is rising up the spine, there is no way to miss that happening. And nothing was happening from doing the Eddie Chong Chi Kung.

Since my nervous system or brain is probably blocking chi kung methods from working, I will no longer post any test results from Eric Isen unless I later have some kind of experiences from any energy method. Other people that have tried some of the methods that Eric has tested for me do have great results. So I am not saying that Eric's testing is inaccurate. I am just sayin I am lacking in being able to register any benefits in most cases. There have been exceptions to this but it has been a number of years since having legit experiences from chi kung other than strong sensation of chi in my hands. And that is not notable at all since it is what most beginners soon feel whenever they do chi kung for the first time.

So as of July 16, 2018 signing off until I have experiences to report rather than just great test results.

Edited by tao stillness
to embelish

A sensitive teacher connects you with the seed of your existence (identity) so that your cultivation is of that seed itself.
So that you are working on your real self.
Rather than of "energy".
Self contact and energy must go together otherwise that energy is just peripheral and meaningless for your growth.
Can powerful energy awaken you ? ... difficult to see how unless you want to awaken.
Awakening is not mainly energetic, it is self-contact self-identification self-understanding.
Feeling the subject inside, and recognizing the subject as ... me.
It is self-contact and self-remembering that survives death.
Without that ... who is it that would even survive death ?
Who owns the energy ?

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

On 08.02.2017 at 10:42 AM, tao stillness said:

Anyone here have experience with Master Fu's Emei Wuji Qigong form?

His manual for the method contains the most detailed explanation I have ever read for each movement of the form in terms of the benefits and why it is able to create that particular benefit.

If this topic or this questions still alive, I'd like to reply.
I am former advanced student of Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, 13th Lineage Holder of Emei Qigong School.

• Like 3

His manual for the method contains the most detailed explanation I have ever read for each movement of the form in terms of the benefits and why it is able to create that particular benefit.

And also I amd 4th level on his teaching system. 
Practicing Wuji Gong and other methods regularly. 

Edited by Azad

The main form in the school is Wuji Gong. For Qigong practice I mean. 

In the begining of the teaching we are learning Emei Qigong System has some specific rules. Such as in first 2 levels we mostly work on ourselves. Like %70 to self development %30 to help others. 

Coz Emei Qigong has two different disciplines. Taoism and Buddhism. Uses both traditions works. 

Yes you will find mostly explained and also clearly explained informations about the exercises and practices. Most of them not open to all. If you were a student of any Emei Qigong teacher, the knowledge will open to you. 

For all levels of Emei Qigong practices I can easly say that you/we have to practice too much. Like every other practices.

Why I chose this path? 

I was a student of David Verdesi and some other else's. I realized that I don't like power based systems. I am looking for enlightment. I only need developing my wisdom, nourising myself, and realize my true being. The Emei Qigong is very simple. So simple but also deeper. After you practiced for a while you will understand many things about Qigong and cultivating the inner and outer parts or self. Not only cultivating Qi. 

If we were talking about cultivating Qi, what we will plen to do with it? Having some super powers like John Chang or Jiang Feng etc, or becoming a good person? If we weren't using the cultivated Qi to help others, will we want to become an immortal?

I simply chose developing myself and helping others. This is my reason to choose Emei Qigong.

Also Grandmaster Fu Weizhong, really so so kind teacher. I couldn't find any question that he couldn't answer. When my questions were silly, he alsways replied me in a polite way ans he said: "You don't need this information on your teachings or on your practices, if you'd like to become a disciple or a monk you will learn." :)

Grandmaster Fu Weizhong's mission is teaching the Emei Qigong's treasure to the world. There are too many jewels like Emei Qigong I think. Most of you already found and you already started to practice. Each way has own jewels. They are waiitng us to find whee they are hidin. :)

Edited by Azad
  • Like 4

On 7/16/2018 at 4:33 PM, tao stillness said:

After many months of doing the Eddie Chong method I never felt any kundalini going up the spine as forecast by Eric Isen the medical intuitive. Since I was unaware of any results from this method I dropped it regardless of the glowing test results. Decades ago when doing the correct method for Patanjalis Yoga Sutras, as only taught thru the Transcendental Meditation program, I definitely felt strong kundalini rising up the spine that reached the crown chakra and lit up my brain with colors and explosions of bliss and love. So if Kundalini is rising up the spine, there is no way to miss that happening. And nothing was happening from doing the Eddie Chong Chi Kung.

Since my nervous system or brain is probably blocking chi kung methods from working, I will no longer post any test results from Eric Isen unless I later have some kind of experiences from any energy method. Other people that have tried some of the methods that Eric has tested for me do have great results. So I am not saying that Eric's testing is inaccurate. I am just sayin I am lacking in being able to register any benefits in most cases. There have been exceptions to this but it has been a number of years since having legit experiences from chi kung other than strong sensation of chi in my hands. And that is not notable at all since it is what most beginners soon feel whenever they do chi kung for the first time.

So as of July 16, 2018 signing off until I have experiences to report rather than just great test results.

I suggest you find a healer who heals with Divine energy. That will heal you, at least that is what I sense. I can suggest specific types of healing in a PM. 

I have developed a revolutionary concept that might be helpful. 

1) Pick a system, any system where the main instructors have developed the qualities you are striving for. 

2) Learn from an instructor, and continue to practice that system only so your bodymind get shaped by that system. 

3) Learn more about that system, and practice the hell out of it. 

4) Continue for a decade or three. 

I call this the Mudfoot approach, and to be able to use it dial 1-800-GIMMEYOURMONEY and I will licence you. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Hello,

I study several systems and need some month or years to go deeper into each of them, I try to not mix them because my test have prove that  is counterproductive for most of qigong even if it is still possible to find a good combination on daily basis. Most of the qigong dvd offered are not produced by true lineage excepted few and among the best ones have already be given into this topic. 

I have myself found high value into the reading of each message here. As we speak about potent systems I think that Qinway Qigong dvd is powerful and effective as it is easy to do and send energy signal transmission to the practicer, it is called recharge qigong so it has a great value regarding health,rejuvenation, cleasing and activation of energy systems. It is also very good to add the yin yang tea for few month and perhaps to wear some energised items all the time like a pendant to keep the signal always near the body. Another one is Pangu who is very strange and very easy but has great effect if done everyday during at least 6 month in a row and I think that is good to read the 3 books about Pangu " The path of life" as it is a way to receive the energy transmission also the calligraphy of Master Ou give high value energy who help healing and spiritual awakening. Another form is Falun Gong but I cant say anything about it as I have choose to follow other path. Yan Xin qigong a great one and among the most advanced form need to receive energy activation from a recorded lecture of the NINE STEPS ( easily available at this time), great but need time and dedication.

Fragrant Qigong is very potent system even at level 1 it can help health and spiritual evolution, at level 2 psychic/clairvoyance can occur. I think that is best to practice one session in the morning and another one during the evening without obsession.  Master Tian family send Fragrant water empowerment everyday to help every practicer and even non practicer of Xiang gong.

There is also the Quan Yin Magnetic Qigong from Wu Lao Xie who can be of great help.

Recently I have also start to study the Gods Playing in the Cloud Qigong who seem to be a true lineage Qigong with a deep teaching.

I dont know if there is other easy but really potent qigong out there but these ones have great value if done on daily basis. Also it can be good to try each of them during 3-6 month and write the feeling, experience, effect. Then after the testing process the best and wise way is to choose only one and stick to it.

Tao Stilness have perhaps tried too much systems or from different tradition and have locked some energetic circuit into the body. I suggest to unlock them first before to do anything else. Perhaps a good master can do that for you.

Eclair Blanc

• Like 2

Éclair, you have suggested some very good qigong methods. I have tried various energy healers who thought their method could release whatever energy blocks I might have. They all were unsuccessful. But I have appreciated your suggestions.

30 minutes ago, tao stillness said:

Éclair, you have suggested some very good qigong methods. I have tried various energy healers who thought their method could release whatever energy blocks I might have. They all were unsuccessful. But I have appreciated your suggestions.

why do you keep looking into qigong after all this time ?

I know you are getting on in age , find some peace , look into something else that may bring about some kind of shift.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tao stillness said:

did you get phone healings from Chunyi Lin?

To Bruce, that is a valid question you have asked. The answer is that I have been involved with the 2 most potent forms of energy, Transcendental Meditation and The Oneness Deeksha of the Avatar Sri Amma-Bhagavan. T.M. surprisingly entirely stopped working for me after about 40 yrs. Oneness Deedksha never worked for me after trying it for at least 12 years. As for Chunyi Lin, I learned Spring Forest Qigong from him in person and did it for 8 years but never had a healing session from him. 

To answer why I still beat a dead horse with qigong, it is because I enjoy the movements even though I have to settle for typical superficial Qi sensations just in the hands. 

• Like 2

To Rideforever, I have to disagree from personal experience and experiences of others I know plus the teachings of my masters that Awakening does not come from energy. My direct experiences of Awakening, samadhi, cosmic consciousness, all came directly from energy methods such as The T.M. Siddhi program, The Kam Yuen Method, Peter Hess Sound Massage method. The common modality in all of them was that each method caused the Kundalini to rise and reach the upper chakras, heart and head locations. Awakening is nothing other than kundalini reaching the upper chakras and staying there. It is from that state that I experienced my true Self, which for everyone of us is Pure Consciousness, or Sat Chit Ananda as some call it. It is spontaneous. I also forgot to mention the samadhi experiences from Keith Perry's Awesome Water which is water treated to have a certain vibrational energy that effects the chakras. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tao stillness said:

To Bruce, that is a valid question you have asked. The answer is that I have been involved with the 2 most potent forms of energy, Transcendental Meditation and The Oneness Deeksha of the Avatar Sri Amma-Bhagavan. T.M. surprisingly entirely stopped working for me after about 40 yrs. Oneness Deedksha never worked for me after trying it for at least 12 years. As for Chunyi Lin, I learned Spring Forest Qigong from him in person and did it for 8 years but never had a healing session from him. 

To answer why I still beat a dead horse with qigong, it is because I enjoy the movements even though I have to settle for typical superficial Qi sensations just in the hands. 

I didn't get a direct healing from Chunyi Lin until 2015!! That was in person at his center. I got my first phone healing from Chunyi in 2013.

But I took many classes from him in 2000 when I was 29 years old. So I took Level 1 and Level 2 and Level 3 in 2000 and plus several guild talks - so then I took Level 4 in 2001 . Those were all directly with Chunyi. Now he has his students teach the lower level classes. Then I took Level 3 again a couple more times - in 2001 and 2003 and 2005 - from Chunyi Lin directly each time. I took Level 4 a 2nd time - and Level 3 again in 2015. Something like that.

• Like 2

Some people see Spring Forest as a very good method for beginners. Others see it as a very good method for anyone. Personally, I would not know. I did practice it for 8 years. 

Edited by tao stillness
to add more information

On 04/10/2019 at 1:37 AM, tao stillness said:

To Rideforever, I have to disagree from personal experience and experiences of others I know plus the teachings of my masters that Awakening does not come from energy. My direct experiences of Awakening, samadhi, cosmic consciousness, all came directly from energy methods such as The T.M. Siddhi program, The Kam Yuen Method, Peter Hess Sound Massage method. The common modality in all of them was that each method caused the Kundalini to rise and reach the upper chakras, heart and head locations. Awakening is nothing other than kundalini reaching the upper chakras and staying there. It is from that state that I experienced my true Self, which for everyone of us is Pure Consciousness, or Sat Chit Ananda as some call it. It is spontaneous. I also forgot to mention the samadhi experiences from Keith Perry's Awesome Water which is water treated to have a certain vibrational energy that effects the chakras. 

Regarding Kundalini and help about unlocking your energy pathway I can suggest few ideas. First a very good way is to practice Nyasa Yoga but this is beyond the scope of this forum.This method is an energetic yoga of internal purification and cultivation practice, it will clear and clear any obstruction into your energy body. There is much more to gain from it  but I think that you will get great clearing results from this method. It is not overnight and will take time to work on each part of the body.

More focused on Kundalin :you have write about a kundalini sound method so I can also suggest to look at the work of Kip Mazuy, it can sound to good to be true and many think that is not possible to send true Shakti ( Parashakti transmission) but try to listen the album Radiance or Pure with en empty mind and do the suggested practice ( pdf given with the album with exercise and advice). This method work very well for me at this time. I don't know how it is possible to transmit something like shakti sound but I can say that something very strong is transmitted from this album and other from Kip. This sound can help to clear also the energy pathway if listened on regular basis and doing some suggested practice ( meditation/pranayams mainly). In my case I have felt much more from these CD than direct/long distance transmission.

Regarding experience of Sat Chit Ananda, it is possible through many ways depending on your inner structure some will work better than other. For example some people will never get benefits from Oneness Deeksha and other will have oneness during a one hour daily qi gong practice, it depends of many factors, past practice, inner state etc.

The oneness deeksha is great, but as you know there is many more traditional deeksha who could have deeper effect on you because the Guru take in charge the process and do a cleansing, however it is difficult to find a genuine one. 

I have missed the Health series dvd from Carl Totton with the special Tai Chi Wand who is a great system a bit difficult to learn from dvd ( take 3 weeks for me but I'm a bit slow ). He is very good to send chi signal but this is something usually not know.

Edited by Eclair Blanc

Good stuff you posted Éclair. 

I indeed have tried Kip's sound music over the past several years. Eric tested Kip's work and he told me that Kip does indeed have a gift. Kip told me that his sound music would give me the same deep meditation experience that I have had with TM meditation or else he would refund my money. I tried some of his albums and felt nothing from them so he did refund my money. I have a friend who this summer tried Kip's music and he had great experiences from those sounds. 

However, a few days ago I had a full session with Eric Isen who described the new energy coming from the avatar Amma-Bhagavan. It is beyond any of his previous deekshas. They now offer one day courses where they have this special light that you look at and it makes necessary changes to the brain where people then experience their daily life differently. Eric said that just one of those sessions produced more growth for him than all of the previous 15 years of traveling to India for Oneness courses did. He said the effects from this new course do not fade. They are permanent. I hope to try one in the future. Bhagavan works directly on each course participant even though he is not present physically, but he is there. This is beyond the ability of any guru to perform. It sounds similar to how Falun Dafa Master Li Hongzhi is able to work on everyone practicing Falun Dafa. Eric the other day did check to see if I had a Falun wheel already installed in my lower dan tian since I restarted Falun Dafa a few weeks ago. He said I definitely do have one there that he saw and he also saw that it was already working on a minor health issue that recently cropped up. I would say that Falun Dafa is not an enjoyable qigong method to do because it involves doing tapas by holding the static postures for long periods. But it is the only method that results in a person practicing qigong 24/7 even though they are not doing the practice itself that long at all. Because it is not enjoyable I am not sure how long I will continue with it. 12 years ago I only lasted 3 months with it. 

21 hours ago, tao stillness said:

Good stuff you posted Éclair. 

I indeed have tried Kip's sound music over the past several years. Eric tested Kip's work and he told me that Kip does indeed have a gift. Kip told me that his sound music would give me the same deep meditation experience that I have had with TM meditation or else he would refund my money. I tried some of his albums and felt nothing from them so he did refund my money. I have a friend who this summer tried Kip's music and he had great experiences from those sounds. 

However, a few days ago I had a full session with Eric Isen who described the new energy coming from the avatar Amma-Bhagavan. It is beyond any of his previous deekshas. They now offer one day courses where they have this special light that you look at and it makes necessary changes to the brain where people then experience their daily life differently. Eric said that just one of those sessions produced more growth for him than all of the previous 15 years of traveling to India for Oneness courses did. He said the effects from this new course do not fade. They are permanent. I hope to try one in the future. Bhagavan works directly on each course participant even though he is not present physically, but he is there. This is beyond the ability of any guru to perform. It sounds similar to how Falun Dafa Master Li Hongzhi is able to work on everyone practicing Falun Dafa. Eric the other day did check to see if I had a Falun wheel already installed in my lower dan tian since I restarted Falun Dafa a few weeks ago. He said I definitely do have one there that he saw and he also saw that it was already working on a minor health issue that recently cropped up. I would say that Falun Dafa is not an enjoyable qigong method to do because it involves doing tapas by holding the static postures for long periods. But it is the only method that results in a person practicing qigong 24/7 even though they are not doing the practice itself that long at all. Because it is not enjoyable I am not sure how long I will continue with it. 12 years ago I only lasted 3 months with it. 

There are some short forms of the exercises which used to be available but don't seem to be there on the site anymore. I have emailed you over a 13 minute version of the static 2nd exercise. I also have a 30 minute version of the 5th exercise somewhere.  

Thank you for the short version which I now use for the 5th exercise even though at some point, perhaps in 2014 when the online Falun video narration was revised, Master Li Hongzhi wants cultivators to do the meditation section for about an hour. 

9 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Li Hongzhi also wants everyone to minimize computer use so that the aliens don’t take over our bodies.

Too late, for that, for me. 

My computer already subtly taken over my life, bit by bit. 

thankfully another alien, my cell phone

seems to be fighting it for control.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What are the true benefits of the Falung Gong cultivation method ? I know that many claim are made much more than any other Qigong method as it it said that Falun Dafa  help to attain occult powers and create the Immortal body. Also each practicer who genuinely do the practice is link to Li Hongzhi

About the wheel(s):

It is located at the lower abdomen, the same location where the elixir we spoke of is cultivated and kept. Its position doesn’t change. Some people can see many Law Wheels spinning. Those are used outside by my Law Bodies to adjust your body.