Netero

Potent Systems

Hi steve

So what is  you opinion of the spiritual device that you were using to manifest desires.

And have you tries mixing FP, SYG, 690AD etc with some other system like TTP basic 31 or 5 Petal Plum.

I am just getting a hunch that a powerful Doo wai art mixed with these will be very powerful

The spiritual device so far is manifesting things pretty quickly. Some things can take much longer due to circumstances.

As for mixing methods, I don't care to do that with those you lised. FP has too many forms and some take so long to do just one of them. 690AD I just have never been able to keep doing since static postures just are not as enjoyable to do as the flowing movement types of qigong. TTP first five movements I dropped because they had the feel of being more like calisthenics so I have not had any interest in obtaining the dvd that has all 31 of the exercises on it. I do 5 Petal Plum and Longevity Qigong. I just had Sheng Zhen Gong tested today and it turned out to be very powerful, very, very good. Will boost my evolution and over time produce experiences. Purify and open the nadis which is a Vedic term for meridians. Evolution means rising in higher states of consciousness, spiritual progress, increase in shen. The same method for my wife would produce maybe too much purification, releasing stress to the point of making her uncomfortable. We have the opportunity to learn the method here locally since there are many classes offered during the week. I have had the dvd and manual for this method some years ago and found the forms too complicated to learn so for me I do need a live teacher so I might join the next class this month. It is mainly for my wife and I to learn a method together just for a shared fun activity.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, tao stillness said:

Master Duan's Emei Wuji Qigong on the Garopolli dvd proved to be to challenging for me to put in the time to learn it so I have moved on to greener pastures by discovering Jessica Kolbe on Vimeo and from there going to see what she offers at her website. I found a beautiful form that is done with 3 repetitions which takes a total of about 2 minutes to do, called Longevity Gong. Ed Rockett of Santa Barbara teaches it on one of Jessica's dvds. I have also ordered her Spring dvd which includes a Wudang Qigong form taught by a Master at a temple on Wudang mountain. I saw him perform the short version on YouTube and it is a style that I would like to start doing in the long version.

As of May 24, 2017 I have an update on Garripoli's Master Duan's Wuji Qigong dvd. After learning how to get rid of the mirroring effect from a dvd by using the settings on VCL media player I can now move in the same direction as the instructor on the dvds so I tried Garripoli's Master Duan Wuji Gong form, the opening movements so far, these were the ones that I had trouble learning before. Now they are not difficult to practice so I am going to continue to learn this one considering that Master Duan just died last summer at the age of 107. That should stand as the best testimonial. This method has nothing to do with any other Wuji style that is taught by others. Does anyone know why Garripoli and his wife Daisy Lee divorced?

• Like 1

On 4/23/2017 at 9:41 PM, tao stillness said:

The benefits of Pan Nam's 5 Petal Plum Chi Kung are now evidenced by experiencing more energy after I do them. The 10 minute form is to be done once in the morning, afternoon and evening. I usually am doing the last session after midnight and even later when I am really pooped. But after doing the 5 Petal Plum Chi Kung the fatigue is usually gone and I can stay up even later, LOL.

I am truly the worse person to ask about experiences since that is something that is blocked usually. That is the reason I rely upon a medical clairvoyant who tells me what is happening since I am not sensitive enough to detect these kinds of experiences. At times he sees kundalini shooting up my spine and lighting up my psychic centers while I feel almost nothing while doing the chi kung forms. My wife on the other hand can feel the chi flowing exactly where it claims to be going.

The Tong Zhi Qigong by Master Ngiam is more enjoyable to perform than the static postures of Petal Plum. While doing the Tong Zhi I can sense that I am in the alpha wave state of relaxation. I also just have this sense while doing them that they are very ancient and are the real thing. I know that since doing Tong Zhi and 5 Petal Plum chi kung my intuition has opened up strongly. Things that I think about then manifest pretty quickly. It first seems that I am just having a daydream or just having thoughts about something but then the phone rings or an email suddenly comes in about who or what I was just thinking about a minute or seconds ago. Little things like this have ust been happening more often lately. Enough so that I now recognize what they really are rather than just saying they are coincidences. On the other hand, my friend in Canada who is certified by the Oneness University in India as being Awakened, is having tremendous surges of kundalini when he is at his yoga class. Usually after he lies down after the yoga it happens. He does Nidra yoga, not sure what that is. At times the kundalini lifts his prone body off the ground. At other times it moves him spontaneously and effortlessly into yoga postures that he has never learned or seen before. All of us are opened in different ways and that is why my medical clairvoyant reminds people that one size chi kung does not fit all. They work differently for each person.

Tong Zhi Qigong seems really nice from doing the first part.

Purifying and shen lights up, clarity increases and mind goes to a deeper state of stillness.

Link to his videos

http://masterngiam.blogspot.com/p/qigong-video.html

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rakiel said:

Are you practicing this sitting or standing?

I tried the sitting one.

Afterwards I had slight pain in my heart area but I attribute this to channels to the heart opening up. The pain went away after a while.

Xiang Gong (Fragrant Qigong) may be one of the most powerful qigongs out there.

Here are some positive outcomes from practicing Xiang Gong from the ones I know well.

I used to practice Xiang Gong 20 years ago but only for 3 months. I was in my twenties then so its effects to my health were not too obvious, just tingling on finger tips and toes, and I could feel more energetic in that I could stay much later at nights.

Recently I have practiced Falun gong for around 2 1/2 months and it helped treat well me from backache (mild spinal disc herniation), stuffy nose and cold at nights, as well as nocturia. At first I would like to recommend it to my father who sufferred from serious spinal disc herniation (and has been prescribed for operation), to my wife who was on frequent high blood pressure and chronic insomnia, and my daughter who had allergic rhinitis. However, Falun gong takes quite a lot of time to do and they all refused to do it. I then thought of Xiang Gong as it is very easy to practice and takes only 15 minutes to do, and I have read many good testimonials on books and webs. I decided to switch to it in order to teach it to my family. They have accepted it easily and been practicing it untill now. Here are some results (I still find it hard to believe):

- My daughter: for the 2nd day when my daughter did the full excersise (twice a day) she got tingled, itchy like biten by ants, rashed. then 2-3 following days she got her feet as cold as ice, diahorrea, and sneezed alot, sore in the inner face bone. Around 5 days only she got well, no more sneeze in the morning, and she slept very well without any symptom of cold or stuffed nose as before.

- My wife: for only 3 days practicing twice a day her blood pressure returned to normal at 120-125 (before that 150-170), and she slept well, no more insomnia, no more nocturia. When practicing she mostly felt tingling on the finger tips.

- My father: after practicing it for about 45 days (twice a day) now his backache has been getting much less serious, he even feels no ache for some days.

- Some of my friends/colleagues with nocturia, high blood pressure or arthritis have also been treated well by just practicing Xiang Gong for a very short time (less than a month).

For me, I have been quite healthy when first resumed practicing Xiang Gong so it only gives me some sense of tingling in finger tips and a warm body for several hours after doing it. My immune system also get stronger so I have not gotten cold or flu when many people around me got them.

Nevertheless, I am still looking for some easy, time-saving and highly effective qigongs to do as a rotation when doing one form for a long time becomes quite boring.

I do hope to hear and learn from your own experiences and recommendations.

Edited by Vovi
spelling error
  • Like 5

I recently had Eric Isen do a comparison testing between Eddie Chong's 5 Petal Plum Chi Kung and Chi-Lel/Zhineng to see which one would be better for my health. Eric saw that there was no comparison, Chi-Lel was far superior as it mainly works on the first 3 chakras which is the seat of health. So I have ordered Mingtong Gu's dvd version of Zhineng Qigong called Wisdom Healing Qigong. I am also learning Awakening the Soul form as part of Sheng Zhen Qigong since Eric recently told me that the heart is the area that needs some work now in me. He meant the emotional part. I was not enjoying the Eddie Chong form as it was like a very mild form of isometrics. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tao stillness said:

I recently had Eric Isen do a comparison testing between Eddie Chong's 5 Petal Plum Chi Kung and Chi-Lel/Zhineng to see which one would be better for my health. Eric saw that there was no comparison, Chi-Lel was far superior as it mainly works on the first 3 chakras which is the seat of health. So I have ordered Mingtong Gu's dvd version of Zhineng Qigong called Wisdom Healing Qigong. I am also learning Awakening the Soul form as part of Sheng Zhen Qigong since Eric recently told me that the heart is the area that needs some work now in me. He meant the emotional part. I was not enjoying the Eddie Chong form as it was like a very mild form of isometrics. 

Is Chi-Lel/Zhineng the same as Dr. Pang Ming's Zhineng Qigong?

Zhineng Qigong seems to be very powerful but I know very little about it's history and don't know who taught Dr. Pang Ming.There are several books written by Dr. Ming, some of them have been translated to English.

10 minutes to do the Eddie Chong form. But he told me it is best to do it 3 times a day. Chi-Lel is the same as Zhineng. I am impressed with the way Mingtong Gu teaches in comparison to Luke Chan so I have ordered Gu's dvd for Zhineng called Wisdom Healing Qigong. I have arranged for one of his teachers to teach me the basic form via Skype since there are 2 Flying Crane like arm movement that cannot be learned correctly via a dvd because the movement is done with the shoulder blades and not the arms and done in a circle but it does not appear that way when you see it performed. So needs to some instruction to make the dvd valuable after you learn it correctly. So Zhineng for health, 690 AD for health and spiritual, and Sheng Zhen Qigong Awakening the Soul form for Spiritual. Along with Longevity Qigong for health and spiritual. At least that is my latest plan. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tao stillness said:

So Zhineng for health, 690 AD for health and spiritual, and Sheng Zhen Qigong Awakening the Soul form for Spiritual. Along with Longevity Qigong for health and spiritual. At least that is my latest plan. 

Is it ok to practice several systems?

2 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Is it ok to practice several systems?

Depends.. some systems (& teachers) specifically say no.  They either want to be exclusive or worry that moving energy one way for one practice and another for a second leads to problems.   Hopefully one can check with there teacher.  For example Max Christenson's Kunlun didn't want people playing with other energy meditations when learning his practice.  He wanted to develop energy moving a certain way. 

Another example; some types of chi gung like the Micro Cosmic Orbit, others see it as forced and others are simply against it.

Perhaps with enough years under one's belt an experienced  practitioner can decide for themselves, but it's probably best to listen to one's teacher. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, the qigong forms that I know of that are holistic and develop the mind, body and spirit, such as Falun Dafa, take too much time to perform. So instead, I do multiple short forms. Probably not the best thing to do in terms of giving the system mixed energy signals, but I find it to fit my lifestyle. 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2017 at 5:11 AM, thelerner said:

Depends.. some systems (& teachers) specifically say no.  They either want to be exclusive or worry that moving energy one way for one practice and another for a second leads to problems.   Hopefully one can check with there teacher.  For example Max Christenson's Kunlun didn't want people playing with other energy meditations when learning his practice.  He wanted to develop energy moving a certain way. 

Another example; some types of chi gung like the Micro Cosmic Orbit, others see it as forced and others are simply against it.

Perhaps with enough years under one's belt an experienced  practitioner can decide for themselves, but it's probably best to listen to one's teacher. 

15 hours ago, tao stillness said:

Unfortunately, the qigong forms that I know of that are holistic and develop the mind, body and spirit, such as Falun Dafa, take too much time to perform. So instead, I do multiple short forms. Probably not the best thing to do in terms of giving the system mixed energy signals, but I find it to fit my lifestyle. 

Do you think that Baduanjin/Yijinjing/Zhan Zhuang can be safely added to any system?

There seem to be several masters who also practice one or more of the above in addition to their main system.

16 minutes ago, KuroShiro said:

Do you think that Baduanjin/Yijinjing/Zhan Zhuang can be safely added to any system?

There seem to be several masters who also practice one or more of the above in addition to their main system.

No particular expertise, but my guess is that simple Zhan Zhuang would compliment most things in that while it works with energy, you're not 'doing' anything.  Though I'd guess if you're standing long or holding a difficult positions it might make sense to wait a couple hours til you do another form.

For more exotic 'elemental' holding positions, you might want to ask the specific teacher.  Who knows, maybe they'll tell you a form of ZZ that they use. 

• Like 1

Anyone tried 9 hand seals? From my experience quite simple but powerful stuff. 

At the moment I do meditation #1 from Sunn Yee Gong and then I merge that with one of the flying phoenix ones. Both seated, static, with breathe percentages, and the way I do it is combining them without the 3 100's.

So

To Start:

100%
100%
100%

===

80%
70%
50%
Breathe normally
50%
40%
30%
20%
10%
Breathe normally

===

To finish:

100%
100%
100%

All of these are done with eyes shut, sat with spine straight, hands cupped, right over left, thumbs touching.

After this I just sit for a bit.

Normally get some large bangs, and either explosions or white light goings on with my eyes closed.

My palms either tingle or get warm or can feel like lightning bolts are running through them.

Either way it is very refreshing. I know someone who can read energy he says it is very calming and nice :)

Sometimes I am inspired to stand after this, if so I do just normal heaven to ground movement, not sure what its called, arms all the way up on inhale, all the way down on exhale.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shortstuff said:

At the moment I do meditation #1 from Sunn Yee Gong and then I merge that with one of the flying phoenix ones. Both seated, static, with breathe percentages, and the way I do it is combining them without the 3 100's.

So

To Start:

100%
100%
100%

===

80%
70%
50%
Breathe normally
50%
40%
30%
20%
10%
Breathe normally

===

To finish:

100%
100%
100%

All of these are done with eyes shut, sat with spine straight, hands cupped, right over left, thumbs touching.

After this I just sit for a bit.

Normally get some large bangs, and either explosions or white light goings on with my eyes closed.

My palms either tingle or get warm or can feel like lightning bolts are running through them.

Either way it is very refreshing. I know someone who can read energy he says it is very calming and nice :)

Sometimes I am inspired to stand after this, if so I do just normal heaven to ground movement, not sure what its called, arms all the way up on inhale, all the way down on exhale.

Not to be pedantic, but have you spoken to Sifu Terry or Sifu Hearfield about this? Everything I've read and been told about the Doo family meditations is that not altering the breath sequences is the golden rule, let alone combining two of them into one meditation.

• Like 1

I recently stumbled upon the methods of young Jason Quitt of Ontario, Canada. Super highly evolved soul probably from far, far away originally, considering the knowledge, abilities and energy/spiritual methods he has brought here for sharing. He has a unique form of qigong that is a result of studying the various different postures as seen by the ancient Egyptian statues and then taking them to some qigong masters which resulted in creating a level one Postures of Power qigong book/dvd, and a level 2 form. This guy is super sensitive to healing energy so he is able to have some great experiences. He also has a brilliant and creative mind. He also has great experiences using the fairly new to the market Shungite Rods which are the same principle as the Egyptian Healing Rods that I own but they are made of Shungite stone which is supposed to have some amazing healing abilities for mind, body and spirit. Jason spent about ten years doing Chinese qigong but really things opened up for him as soon as he used these Shungite Rods. They are so powerful that you are only supposed to hold them up to 10 minutes twice a day and stop after 2 weeks, and wait a month before using them again. This sounds way beyond the Egyptian Healings Rods that I use. So I have ordered his Postures of Power Egyptian qigong book and a pair of the Shungite Rods. I got the rods at half price from ordering from the manufacture who ships them from Russia with free shipping. They cost very little and the Egyptian Healing Rods that I have had for at least 10 years are quite expensive. I am looking forward to having my energy sensitive wife using them. My energy sensing still remains blocked. I am hoping the Egyptian Qigong and the Shungite Rods will help with that problem. Jason's website is thecrystalsun.com.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1