Netero

Potent Systems

Master Duan's Emei Wuji Qigong on the Garopolli dvd 

mmmm....

I guess I have different version of Mr.Duan's qigong DVD ... It was not produced by Garpolli...Interesting...Since he died last July, I wonder... I wonder...Who got the lineage?

Edited by qicat

mmmm....

I guess I have different version of Mr.Duan's qigong DVD ... It was not produced by Garpolli...Interesting...Since he died last July, I wonder... I wonder...Who got the lineage?

Gideon Enz:

http://www.gideonenz.com/?p=1

• Like 1

Update after having experienced Liu Dong's customized Chinese Herbal formulas that he prescribed for my wife and myself. These 2 formulas resulted in nothing noticeable. So great disappointment and they were expensive coming from a special pharmacy in California that does Chinese herbs. Another blind alley. 

Edited by tao stillness
updated information
  • Like 4

What would be really cool is if the TCM formula can improve my liver situation in one month compared to less than spectacular results from 19 years of ayurvedic herbs. Nothing physically wrong with the liver, just vata body constitution energy imbalance from birth.

Just want to put this new find out there for anyone wanting an affordable TCM consultation with a practitioner with impressive credentials. Dr. Liu Dong and his sister have their own healing clinics with a family lineage of qigong methods. Liu He, the sister, puts the qigong on DVDS. Liu Dong, does not use DVDs because he thinks the teacher-student energy exchange is important so he teaches in workshops or Skype. He teaches in Santa Monica and she teaches in Oregon. I recently had a session with Dr. Liu to try TCM since my liver imbalance has been treated with ayurvedic herbs for close to 20 years so time for second opinion. Dr. Liu Dong just started offering consults via Skype so that is what I did. First I filled out a health history questionnaire and then had the session. He then asked questions, made observations, told me what the energy was like in my home, looked at my tongue, fingernails, hands, asked about the color of my urine. Then he shared what he observed and said it was easy for him to make the diagnosis of kidney deficiency which he believes is caused by not eating any meat for the past 43 years. He then sent in a prescription of Chinese herbs to Crane Herbs pharmacy in California. They use Chinese herbs but never from China because of the toxins and pollutions there. They get their herbs from Singapore, Australia and I forget where else. Very high quality equipment, organic.

He had them put together 15 different herbs in one formula and he said I would notice a difference in one month and he could then check me after that via an email. It was interesting how he explained the logic in TCM concepts how my symptoms all could be traced to the kidney energy, especially my liver imbalance. The herbs are to be taken only for one month. With ayurvedic herbs I have to take them for 3 months at a time and order different multiple formulas and it is quite expensive. So I hope TCM does what this man thinks it can do, since it is sure less costly than any ayurvedic consult. It was $65 for the 45 minute consult, and this particular herbal formula was $118 with shipping. He recommended that I do one of the family's qigong methods which I already have the DVD of it, 1000 Hands Buddha. But it is too difficult to learn from a dvd. Instead, I ordered Sifu Eddie Chong's Five Plum Petal Qigong which is called Kidney Breathing Energy to bring back the source energy. It is supposed to be based on authentic Shaolin Temple qigong. Dr. Liu radiated this really noticeable energy of gentleness, warmth and friendliness and high intelligence.

Sounds really cool!  Just let us know what your actual results are in a month... B)

Earlier this week I learned the shamanic tiger qigong form from Wu Zhongxian's dvd. It's a tough form to learn and somewhat physically challenging, but I'm very impressed.

Shoulder tension from a desk job that has given me a headache at least once a week and almost every day for the past fortnight, has seemingly been cured through the form's excellent rotator cuff exercises.

But the best thing is that it leaves a profound sense of deep peace that lasts all day. Really happy I found it

Kudos for learning from a master who has such complicated movements!

I just want to report on a potent healer in Canada named Matt Kahn. His lectures can be found on YouTube and his spontaneous energy transmissions work even from watching those videos. I had watched some of his stuff before and as impressed that he is speaking at the level of an avatar without proclaiming anything like that for himself. Just an ordinary looking guy with a great sense of humor but enlightening wisdom as he constantly receives downloads which is what he shares. Anyway, my best friend just came back from a workshop with him and he could feel the energy and when he had a chance during break to ask Matt a question he walked up to Matt and Matt answered the question even before my friend asked it! And knowing my friend as I do, the answer really fit his issues. I think Matt is not located in Canada, it is somewhere in the USA, I think the West coast. Some of you might find it interesting to watch one of his online videos.

• Like 4

just put Matt Kahn in search engine and it will go to YouTube and/or his website. The only downside to Matt is that he really draws out his points which makes his videos over an hour long so I watch in segments. At first he seems like he is going nowhere and then he starts tying bits together and one thing leads to the next and deeper and deeper. When you watch him at first he will seem strange because he pauses at times. That is because he is channeling his information as he speaks, he calls it downloads. He is also in tune with the group he is teaching and is doing energy transmissions. He had some pretty mystical experiences even as a kid. Everything good seems to take place on the West coast of the USA.

The following are test results of my latest find, Pan Nam's Five Petal Plum Chi Kung also called "Kidney Breathing Returns Chi to Source." The dvd arrived today and within an hour or so Eric tested it.

I used a new spiritual device that I obtained in order to manifest desires and I asked for the right chi kung method for me so that I can stick with it and stop searching for the right method.

From Eric:

Wow. Most powerful system I have ever tested. Really gets the Kundalini activated. Works on liver, spleen and pretty much all over the body. Great for health and spiritual development. 

Qi goes up the spine. Cleansing and purifying. In later stages of practice will do much more.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Would you please test this very unique style of Chi Kung dvd called, Kidney Breathing Returns Chi to Source with Grand Master Eddie Chong.

It was taught by famous Wing Chun kung fu Master Pan Nam in Fushan, China. Eddie Chong was one of only 10 students who Pan Nam taught this chi kung to because in the wrong hands it could be used for something other than health purposes.

Steve

• Like 5

Hi steve,

What was the spiritual device that you are using to manifest desires.

The guide who shows the path is more important than the path....... :)

I have thought for a long time that my role in life seems to be the way shower rather than the finder of the Way. Just my karma, I guess.

I would prefer to do some lengthy tracking of results before I endorse that spiritual device. I want to see what it does over at least 6 months to a year. I was told by the seller that I would see results in 2 months or money refunded. I have done business over the years with that fellow and he is very ethical and is involved with high quality energy products that I own after having the claims for what they can do tested by Eric. So if it turns out that this method can be consistently counted upon to produce results, then later on I will sing its praises. At this point I am pleased but it is too early to know if the results so far were coincidental or if this item is working as advertised. I never want to steer anyone down a blind alley. But I also want to encourage others that we live in an era where there are powerful energies that are now being rediscovered for us to make use of. Higher consciousness is on the rise.

• Like 3

I have thought for a long time that my role in life seems to be the way shower rather than the finder of the Way. Just my karma, I guess.

I thank you for this!

Some of your posts expressing the benefits you had from Pangu Shengong lead me to give the form a shot, which ended up being a profound practice for me.

Your posts surely are informative, thanks again !

• Like 1

I am glad that Pangu Mystical Qigong helped you. I know that it quickly healed a pretty serious virus for me. I usually do not get sick so I have not had to use Pangu since then. Whenever you have an illness remember to do as Pangu in one day as you possibly can, hours of it. That is what I was taught by the master's daughter who manages their headquarters.

• Like 2

I just received the Eddie Chong/ Plum Petal Chi Kung DVD in the mail yesterday on the advice of tao stillness.

My first impression is that it may be simple to learn. If I commit to it, I will give a review.

• Like 1

It is simple to do but you have to pay attention and do all of the things that he is instructing such as standing on edge of your feet, not folding the thumb when you have the index finger wrapped around the edge of finger nail. Little things to keep doing during the 10 minute form. It just takes practice to keep all of those little but vital things in mind during the form and then it eventually should be pretty automatic. This is not a typical style of chi kung.

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 1

I know since doing it I am now having trouble falling asleep.

This is normal in a good nei kung practice, it is a temporary stage due to the extra energy that you aren't used to keeping you wired.  My teacher said that when this happens that to help get to sleep take a tablespoon of whiskey ... and put it on a washcloth beside your head when going to bed.

Someone several months ago asked if I could recommend a good and complete system of chi kung that is online and free. At the time I could not think of any. But now I can make a suggestion. I stumbled up Master Ngiam's website from Singapore where he has chi kung and tai chi videos of his simple forms. I had one of them recently tested by Eric Isen and the report came back that it is very good and it showed where the Qi was going. I currently am doing one of the master's seated chi kung forms and really enjoying those postures. He has a family lineage and impressive martial arts credentials. I like that his chi kung forms are brief and he shows the form as standing or seated. There are instructions along with descriptions of the benefits of most postures.

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 2

Someone several months ago asked if I could recommend a good and complete system of chi kung that is online and free. At the time I could not think of any. But now I can make a suggestion. I stumbled up Master Ngiam's website from Singapore where he has chi kung and tai chi videos of his simple forms. I had one of them recently tested by Eric Isen and the report came back that it is very good and it showed where the Qi was going. I currently am doing one of the master's seated chi kung forms and really enjoying those postures. He has a family lineage and impressive martial arts credentials. I like that his chi kung forms are brief and he shows the form as standing or seated. There are instructions along with descriptions of the benefits of most postures.

I can usually find Dr. Yang Jwing Ming or Ken Cohen on youtube 

these are english speakers - I really like Ken Cohen

I really like Dr. Yang as well

Edited by Stumpich

I only hear good things about Yang Jwing Ming and Ken Cohen.

Stumpich, I see that you live in Phoenix. I lived in Mesa for 4 years until 1988 when I moved to East.

Unfortunately, while in AZ I did not know about chi kung because now I see there have been some well known chi kung teachers living in the Valley of the Sun. However, while there I was fortunate enough to receive the services of the world renown psychic surgeon in Tempe, Michael Venezuela who was the real deal.

I only hear good things about Yang Jwing Ming and Ken Cohen.

Stumpich, I see that you live in Phoenix. I lived in Mesa for 4 years until 1988 when I moved to East.

Unfortunately, while in AZ I did not know about chi kung because now I see there have been some well known chi kung teachers living in the Valley of the Sun. However, while there I was fortunate enough to receive the services of the world renown psychic surgeon in Tempe, Michael Venezuela who was the real deal.

AHHHHH YESSSSSS

Valley of the Sun 

Could anyone in their right mind ever want to live anywhere else ?

as far as books go I like Ken Cohen the best because he does so much audio -

I can never find the time to read Dr. Yangs books 

Give me Audiobooks any day

Edited by Stumpich

It is simple to do but you have to pay attention and do all of the things that he is instructing such as standing on edge of your feet, closing the energy gate by pressing together butt cheeks, not folding the thumb when you have the index finger wrapped around the edge of finger nail. Little things to keep doing during the 10 minute form. It just takes practice to keep all of those little but vital things in mind during the form and then it eventually should be pretty automatic. This is not a typical style of chi kung. It is obviously quite Neigong. But it is the real thing which over time should do the things that Eric saw it doing. I know since doing it I am now having trouble falling asleep. I am guessing this is do to the strong purification it is doing, and also all the extra energy that it is supplying to the kidney area. I am not sure this is the reason for my recent sleep problem or not. I also began at the same time an TCM formula containing 15 herbs to treat kidney energy deficiency. Time will tell.

Hi tao stillness,

In the above post, it seems you weren't sure at that time whether you were getting significant benefits from Pan Nam Five Petal Plum Chi Kung. Would you mind sharing your current opinion on the same? 

And how do you place it as compared to Master Ngiam's chi kung that you mentioned after the above post?

thanks,

sshubh

The benefits of Pan Nam's 5 Petal Plum Chi Kung are now evidenced by experiencing more energy after I do them. The 10 minute form is to be done once in the morning, afternoon and evening. I usually am doing the last session after midnight and even later when I am really pooped. But after doing the 5 Petal Plum Chi Kung the fatigue is usually gone and I can stay up even later, LOL.

I am truly the worse person to ask about experiences since that is something that is blocked usually. That is the reason I rely upon a medical clairvoyant who tells me what is happening since I am not sensitive enough to detect these kinds of experiences. At times he sees kundalini shooting up my spine and lighting up my psychic centers while I feel almost nothing while doing the chi kung forms. My wife on the other hand can feel the chi flowing exactly where it claims to be going.

The Tong Zhi Qigong by Master Ngiam is more enjoyable to perform than the static postures of Petal Plum. While doing the Tong Zhi I can sense that I am in the alpha wave state of relaxation. I also just have this sense while doing them that they are very ancient and are the real thing. I know that since doing Tong Zhi and 5 Petal Plum chi kung my intuition has opened up strongly. Things that I think about then manifest pretty quickly. It first seems that I am just having a daydream or just having thoughts about something but then the phone rings or an email suddenly comes in about who or what I was just thinking about a minute or seconds ago. Little things like this have just been happening more often lately. Enough so that I now recognize what they really are rather than just saying they are coincidences. On the other hand, my friend in Canada who is certified by the Oneness University in India as being Awakened, is having tremendous surges of kundalini when he is at his yoga class. Usually after he lies down after the yoga it happens. He does Nidra yoga, not sure what that is. At times the kundalini lifts his prone body off the ground. At other times it moves him spontaneously and effortlessly into yoga postures that he has never learned or seen before. All of us are opened in different ways and that is why my medical clairvoyant reminds people that one size chi kung does not fit all. They work differently for each person.

• Like 4