Netero

Potent Systems

I have seen this website before. From reading it I suspect one must go to their workshop to receive the lineage transmission of energy for the methods to work. However, I have emailed Kay asking her if the dvds and books are enough to be able to learn and use these methods.

Looking forward to hear from you regarding the Tibetan Qigong. I emailed Kay a couple weeks ago and still haven't received a reply.

Edited by KuroShiro
  • Like 1

I have seen this website before. From reading it I suspect one must go to their workshop to receive the lineage transmission of energy for the methods to work. However, I have emailed Kay asking her if the dvds and books are enough to be able to learn and use these methods.

You can learn that stuff from her dvd_s and books. I have them all, the practices are: three hands together, five elements stake, one finger zen moving form and one finger zen standing form. This is as preliminary step before their vajrayana meditations ... 

• Like 1

You can learn that stuff from her dvd_s and books. I have them all, the practices are: three hands together, five elements stake, one finger zen moving form and one finger zen standing form. This is as preliminary step before their vajrayana meditations ... 

Is the Five Element Stake based on the Indian 5 elements or the Chinese (Wu Xing)?

Also is it a practice with movement?

The five elements theory is based on Chinese (Wu Xing) ...

Each practice begins with three hands together ... 

Five elements stake are standing still mudras, you only turn your body in clockwise direction to face directions and hold the mudra ... turn / stand still ... and so on ... 

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

Hi Jox,

Good to know that those methods can be learned on your own. But if they are preliminary to learning the meditation part of the system, what is the value of doing that qigong if one does not go to the workshop to learn the meditation. Or can a different meditation be substituted instead of the tibetan meditation since I would never be able to go to their workshop.

My concern is that if Kay is not replying to emails lately, is she sending out the dvds and books if they are ordered?

I ordered the Reflective Exercise in 8 Sessions by John Alton a few weeks ago and he has yet to send a confirmation of the order, nor has he replied to 2 emails I sent. So I am now a bit gun shy about ordering any more dvds from people who do not reply to emails. I liked watching the demo of he 3 Palms from the Tibetan Qigong so I think today I will have my medical clairvoyant test those dvds and compare them to Ron Lew's Tibetan Qi and Nei Gong dvd to see if either are of benefit to me and which one would provide more benefits to me. His testing is always based on who is requesting the test. Different methods work better for some than others.

Stay tuned for the results which should be posted either later today or tomorrow as Eric Isen tends to get back to me pretty quickly.

Edited by tao stillness

Hi Jox,

Is this Tibetan One Finger Zen similar to the Shaolin Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan method? 

• Like 1

Hi Jox,

Good to know that those methods can be learned on your own. But if they are preliminary to learning the meditation part of the system, what is the value of doing that qigong if one does not go to the workshop to learn the meditation. Or can a different meditation be substituted instead of the tibetan meditation since I would never be able to go to their workshop.

My concern is that if Kay is not replying to emails lately, is she sending out the dvds and books if they are ordered?

I ordered the Reflective Exercise in 8 Sessions by John Alton a few weeks ago and he has yet to send a confirmation of the order, nor has he replied to 2 emails I sent. So I am now a bit gun shy about ordering any more dvds from people who do not reply to emails. I liked watching the demo of he 3 Palms from the Tibetan Qigong so I think today I will have my medical clairvoyant test those dvds and compare them to Ron Lew's Tibetan Qi and Nei Gong dvd to see if either are of benefit to me and which one would provide more benefits to me. His testing is always based on who is requesting the test. Different methods work better for some than others.

Stay tuned for the results which should be posted either later today or tomorrow as Eric Isen tends to get back to me pretty quickly.

Maybe she is on vacation ... you should get the answer sooner or later ...

The value of doing that qi gong (source:tibetanqigong.com):

FIVE ELEMENT STAKE –The postures & movements in this form accumulate fresh elemental energy from nature and the universe to replace unhealthy qi in the body’s related organ systems. In addition to enabling one to accumulate fresh qi, this qigong balances and strengthens the body down to the cellular level so that self-healing can take place.

ONE FINGER ZEN DYNAMIC FORM – The meridians are natural energy pathways for ridding the body of disease and retaining good health. Through nine different movements, this practice gives one the ability to quickly gather energy and clear the meridians of stress and blockages. Taught to the elite Shaolin monks more than 1,000 years ago, Master Wang & his teacher, the highly accomplished Khenpo Munsel Rinpoche, included this practice as part of a strong foundation for Tibetan Qigong because of its long history of effectiveness.

ONE FINGER ZEN STILL FORM – The fingers and toes are like the body’s electrical switches. Moving them activates a healthy flow of energy that balances & adjusts the corresponding organ systems. This rare qigong uses gentle movements to clear blockages, improve circulation and balance energy. Standing, sitting and lying down positions are taught.

FACE MASSAGE & PATTING MERIDIANS – While practicing qigong a strong energy field is generated. The energetic massage of the face and head recharges the qi field, promotes youthfulness, relaxes and nourishes one’s entire being. Massaging the ears and patting the acupuncture points along the meridians stimulates the internal organs, helps disperse energy blockages, and balances the flow of energy.

• Like 1

Hi Jox,

Is this Tibetan One Finger Zen similar to the Shaolin Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan method? 

Yes, it is from Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan method! That is why I ordered that stuff, to get some additional info regarding to the Buddha palm qi gong ...

Five element stake seems similar to Kun Lun Zhang Zhuang with some differences in mudras and that in Tibetan qi gong you turn in Kun Lun you dont ... 

That is one finger zen dynamic form_Chinese. (I hope it is not illegal to post that link here, if yes, I will remove it.) 

The one finger zen still form is finger bending sequence ... standing, sitting or laying down ... 

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

Since Kay has not replied to my email yet I just phoned her and got her answering machine and left a message asking if her website is still active and if dvd orders will be processed if I choose to order them. Still waiting to hear from my medical intuitive about this. But the descriptions of what these methods do sounds really good if they are not too time consuming.

• Like 1

I just saw a Chinese video of Nei Jing being performed. Looked easy enough for me to learn. I also saw that Dan Fererrera is offering it on his website. I have looked at his website which seems to consist of qigong methods that he has taken from other people and her makes his videos with him performing the methods. I would prefer to get the method from Kay Luthi considering that she learned it from Master Wang. But credit goes to Sifu Fererrara for selecting some good methods to put on his website. When he offers the free lesson of Breathing the Universe on his site so people can immediately feel the chi, I am surprised that he uses that name because that movement, although pretty common in many qigong methods, has that name from Spring Forest Qigong which I learned in person from Master Chunyi Lin. I think Dan could have at least made up his own name for that movement, LOL. Does anyone know anything about Dan?

What I can report at this time about Ron Lew's Tibetan Qi and Neigong method is that after practicing it for less than one week and only having practiced the first of the 5 movements on that dvd I now still have to go to bed at 2am but now when I go to bed I do not feel tired like I used to. The only thing that has changed in my lifestyle is that I do that first exercise and I also went back to doing once in awhile the Awakening Light Gong method. So one of those methods must be providing some new energy.

Just heard from Kay Luthi. All is well. She just returned from a few weeks of vacation. Her website is fine and yesterday she just sent out 2 orders of dvds.

• Like 1

Just heard from Kay Luthi. All is well. She just returned from a few weeks of vacation. Her website is fine and yesterday she just sent out 2 orders of dvds.

Great

Does anyone know anything about Dan?

On his site Sifu Dan states that: "Also in that same year, he began practicing an ancient form of Shaolin Standing Chan Qigong known as One Finger Zen through correspondence with Master Teresa Halliburton (Idyllwild Ca) who was a senior teaching student of Grand Master Que Bai Cai, a lineage holder of The Great Grand Master Que Ah Shui. He also studied three correspondence courses on this style of Qigong one from Master Zi Sheng Wang a Tibetan Qigong master, Master Peng Jiu Ling from Shanghai China and another from Master Zhang Jing Fa (Vancouver)."

I'm interested in Tibetan Qigong and inclined to go with Kay's books and DVDs but now I'm also looking at Sifu Dan's Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan.

Youn can check this thread if you haven't yet: http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/37030-nei-jing-yi-zhi-chan-qi-gong-cd-dvd/

Jox: "I already have Ferreras version, good stuff ... In fact his info in my opinion is vital!"

Mudfoot: "Of the rest, one of the differences is usually which finger bending series is the basic one. I agree that Dan Ferarras material is rather complete, although on the basic level of the style only.

Greatest difference between the lines of teaching seems to be which dynamic exercises they do to balance off the standing."

There's also the book "Shaolin Nei Jin Qi Gong: Ancient Healing in the Modern World" by Peter Fenton.

• Like 1

Tibetan Qi and Nei Gong by Master Ron Lew——Not recommended at this time for you. It is very powerful but would cause the kundalini to go wild all over the body and create a lot of health problems. Definitely hold off on this one.

Tibetan Qigong performed by Kay Luthi:

consists of Three Palms Together dvd——Some cleansing of the meridians and upward movement of energy but pretty weak. Not much results from this one.

Five Element Stake dvd——Like the previous. Positive cleansing and energy movement but weak. Barely perceptible results.

One Finger Zen Dynamic dvd——Again not very strong but good purification of the brain and nervous system. This one would do you some good healing and prevention if done for a few months.

The above are the test results of Tibetan Qigong from my medical clairvoyant. Keep in mind the results apply only to me. For another person these methods might be great. All of his testing is based on the person requesting the test, results do not always generalize to other people. Of course I am disappointed but this is why I rely on this gifted man so that I do not waste my time or mess up my nervous system doing methods that would not benefit my particular energy bodies and nervous system.

Now what I see may be questionable here, is something like to try one method, for example for one week or even less and then make some conclusions about the method ... while on the other hand, the method requires the continuous and progressive practice over longer period of time to get full results ...  Just my opinion ...   ;)

• Like 2

Tibetan Qi and Nei Gong by Master Ron Lew——Not recommended at this time for you. It is very powerful but would cause the kundalini to go wild all over the body and create a lot of health problems. Definitely hold off on this one.

Can someone give a general description?

I just take a look at the book ...

Tibetan qi gong has 3 levels.

Level 1:

The value of doing that qi gong (source:tibetanqigong.com):

FIVE ELEMENT STAKE –The postures & movements in this form accumulate fresh elemental energy from nature and the universe to replace unhealthy qi in the body’s related organ systems. In addition to enabling one to accumulate fresh qi, this qigong balances and strengthens the body down to the cellular level so that self-healing can take place.

ONE FINGER ZEN DYNAMIC FORM – The meridians are natural energy pathways for ridding the body of disease and retaining good health. Through nine different movements, this practice gives one the ability to quickly gather energy and clear the meridians of stress and blockages. Taught to the elite Shaolin monks more than 1,000 years ago, Master Wang & his teacher, the highly accomplished Khenpo Munsel Rinpoche, included this practice as part of a strong foundation for Tibetan Qigong because of its long history of effectiveness.

ONE FINGER ZEN STILL FORM – The fingers and toes are like the body’s electrical switches. Moving them activates a healthy flow of energy that balances & adjusts the corresponding organ systems. This rare qigong uses gentle movements to clear blockages, improve circulation and balance energy. Standing, sitting and lying down positions are taught.

FACE MASSAGE & PATTING MERIDIANS – While practicing qigong a strong energy field is generated. The energetic massage of the face and head recharges the qi field, promotes youthfulness, relaxes and nourishes one’s entire being. Massaging the ears and patting the acupuncture points along the meridians stimulates the internal organs, helps disperse energy blockages, and balances the flow of energy.

Level 2:

Six Syllable Mantra - postures, visualizations and sound.

Expelling negative energy.

Level 3:

Three Syllable Mantra

Vajra Yoga

The preliminary practices to the great perfection or Dzogchen, also known as Ati Yoga.

• Like 1

Anyone have any experience with Tao Qi Gong dvd from the fellow in South Africa?

His ad for his method arrived in my email today and I watched his preview video. The form has some really nice looking movements to it so I requested that my medical  clairvoyant test this one. The guy doing this form is an engineer who also claims to have become an intuitive from practicing this qigong method for over 20 years. Kudos for staying with one qigong method for that long. 8 years is the longest I was able to do the same qigong method, Spring Forest Qigong, because that is the method that we used where I worked.

I worked at inpatient, 16 bed extended acute care facility for the severely mentally ill. We ran a qigong group for them daily for 8 years. Many schizophrenics there. I used their behavior in the group as one way to measure their progress in treatment. Some of them did some pretty bizarre behavior when they began the group after first being admitted to the facility. But after some months their qigong performance looked pretty good and I even had some them leading the group at times since they made so much progress. The transformation was amazing to watch. We had some patients who would not get out of bed to go to any groups because they were so depressed at times, yet some of those people would get out of bed to go to the qigong group. I asked one elderly schizophrenic who hallucinated quite a bit even while on medication what he got out of qigong. He replied that it was the only time his mind was quiet. We used Spring Forest Qigong because it had research studies showing that it decreased depression and anxiety even beyond the expected levels of the experimenters. The other psychotherapist and myself were then sent to a workshop to be trained in person by Master Chunyi Li so that we could then use Spring Forest Qigong for our qigong group. Obviously, I loved being paid to do qigong on the job.

At the workshop which consisted of psychotherapists from all over the United States Chunyi Li demonstrated his ability to see physical ailments with his third  eye. He was 100% accurate in finding the exact location for each person's pain. I think that he did this at the beginning of the workshop to show that he was the real thing and that qigong works in order to dispel the skepticism of the audience. I was impressed with how humble and modest Chunyi really is. A good sense of humor too!

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 7

Here is a recent test report from my medical clairvoyant for the Tao Qi Gong dvd from Australia which I ordered after getting this report:

This is actually pretty good. I’m not convinced it is total healing but it acts on a very profound level.

The originator of almost all health problems is the Prana subdosha of Vata that is seated in the heart chakra. The Prana is usually thrown out of balance by the stress in the heart chakra and starts a chain of events that result in weaknesses and health problems.

This Qi Gong actually works on balancing the Prana subdosha energy and does it pretty well. It also cleanses many of the meridians which carry the Prana.

This is good stuff.

Eric

Edited by tao stillness