Netero

Potent Systems

For me the comparasion would be the first static meditation form of Bak Fu SYG by Gary Hearfield. It starts giving me energy effects within 2-3 minutes of just sitting. Thats the most powerful and easiest authentic qigong I have experienced.

If something is more powerful than that, I'll be definitely interested. Have you done it yourself? The marketing seems too unbelievable

I did BFSYG too shortly. Yes it's good.

In what I have seen from Yadi there are no static sitting meditations at all. Teachers from this lineage teach static sitting, and advanced forms and systems (like Tao Ahn Pai), face-to-face only.

Taoist Monk videos are available as download by emailing Yadi, he does not advertise them. Whether or not he still has Cloud Hands on this series of downloads is unknown, you could ask him, he will reply. My medical clairvoyant recently tested Yadi's advertising for his dvd called Qigong for Serious Health Conditions because I thought the advertisement for it seemed to be hype. The testing showed that this is authentic and will be very good for my overhealth and especially my liver. The above mentioned DaoDe Qong offered from Russia also tested as a good system but not much for health benefits.

• Like 1

Sifu Jenny Lamb on 4/4/2016 announced that she will do an ONLINE Yigong weekend course in the near future if enough people are interested. Contact her if you are interested so she can get a head count.

My medical intutive tested her Yigong method and found it to be one of the most powerful things he has ever tested in his career.

It has produced the strongest chi flow I have ever felt from the over 30 chi kung and neigong methods I have done. The chi flow is so strong at times that it results in spontaneous body movements.

• Like 4

Dragon Gate Sanctuary

alchemicaltaoism.com

... and various threads here at TDBs (search)

• Like 2

I recently stumbled upon an authentic qigong method claiming to come from 600 CE and brought out to the public in the 1990's in the Seattle, WA area by Dr. Sun, a molecular genetics engineer. It is called Yi Ren Qigong. On their web site they state why this qigong is different than other qigong methods and the video testimonials are pretty inspiring. So I arranged for a Skype lesson. From this you immediately can experience which energy centers are blocked. I experienced tremendous chi sensation when doing what in Spring Forest would be called Breathing the Universe where you spread your palms apart and then bring them together. At one point the chi field in between my hands was so strong that I had to use effort to get my hands to move closer together. Then when I went to separate my arms it was as if they moved out on their own. The reason this chi was so strong is because Yi Ren teachers do energy transmission to open things up for you which other wise would take years and years on your own to try to generate this much chi. There is much to this method. And that movement that I was doing was done all without using any qigong breathing! It is considered to be authentic qigong which they claim is extremely rare to find as most qigong does very little except for cleansing. Yi Ren claims to get you to the state of consciousness that Lao Tze described. Your internal organs improve communication between each other and then healing of the body automatically takes place. It is worth at least reading about at their website.

Update. I had my second Skype Yi Ren Qigong lesson but with a different teacher who said that they do not do qi transmissions, rather there is an energy support going on between teacher and student. I find this confusing. The first teacher said the energy is transmitted by him by intending that. The second teacher said she does not do that. So who knows?

I called the headquarters of Yi Ren Qigong and asked if all of their teachers do qi transmission when teaching the method. I was told that different teachers may do different things. I think time will tell as I continue the lessons to see if it is potent without having intended qi transmissions during the lessons.

I called the headquarters of Yi Ren Qigong and asked if all of their teachers do qi transmission when teaching the method. I was told that different teachers may do different things. I think time will tell as I continue the lessons to see if it is potent without having intended qi transmissions during the lessons.

Anymore news about Yi Ren practices ?

Yes, I was doing the Yi Ren postures that I learned from the 2 lessons on my own for several days and was not feeling much chi and I did not enjoy that the manual said to do some of the movements for 20 minutes each. That was a turnoff along with the fact that they were just not enjoyable to perform and I realized I was forcing myself to do them. I then cancelled my next lesson and put away the manual and DVD and decided there is no joy for me following that path so it is not what I am seeking. I am now pinning my hopes on learning Awakening Light Gong as I think anyone would who reads some of the descriptions of this method. This method was brought to the USA from Professor Chen who is the lineage holder for Soaring Crane Qigong. Today I was reading her autobiography where she states that her master eventually told her that he did not create Soaring Crane. It was channeled by him. I have read of others claiming to have also channeled qigong methods, so this is rare but not unique to the Soaring Crane master. My wife without any knowledge of chi kung and never having seen any qigong performed actually saw in her inner vision a well known Tibetan deity teaching her these movements which she then demonstrated to her and it was so obvious that she had been shown a qigong set. So many potent qigong systems out there to choose from. Makes my head spin at times. And some of the potent ones do lead to disappointment for various reasons, such as Yi Ren.

• Like 1

Do your wife practicing those movements? 

That's nice that you experimenting with qigong and sharing experience saving much of ours money. Thanks.

Now that I just read that Soaring Crane Qigong was channeled by Prof. Chen's master and it originates from the Blue Star, I am considering also learning Soaring Crane Qigong after I have learned Awakening Light Gong. We have plenty of certified Soaring Crane Qigong teachers in Baltimore.

Anyone know where the Blue Star is located? LOL

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 2

I will answer my own question. The One Thousand Hands Buddha dvd arrived last week and the hand movements look really good and they are familiar to anyone who has seen a lot of different Buddha statues with different hand mudras or positions. The finger and hand mudras are easy to due but in between each movement the instructor moves her hands and arms in certain positions and fairly fast and I was unable to duplicate those moves since she does not break them down. I even used a mirror in front of the laptop to get rid of the mirror image and follow her movements directly without having to reverse left and right.

I suspect but am not sure that if I just did the static mudras without doing the in between arm movements that I would still get results. I am sure the master would not agree with that however, LOL. Bottom line is that I probably could learn those movements by going back to using slow motion playback but I just am not motivated to put all that time into it so this dvd ends up with all the other qigong dvds that are too challenging. Maybe I will have a garage sale some day just for qiong dvds?

• Like 1

Now I can report on my experiences with what is claimed to be the source of Qi, Awakening Light Gong.

I had a wonderful Skype workshop for it and it is super easy to learn and do. What I am going to report has to do with the energy blocks in my own nervous system rather than the effectiveness of this method. I have felt very little qi from this method which for most people results in spontaneous movements caused by the qi flow clearing out energy blocks and old stress. I will be consulting with my medical clairvoyant next week to locate the reason why this powerful method is really showing no results so far. I have read tons of amazing testimonials about it.

And before that I have scheduled a Skype session with an intuitive and energy healer in Canada called Maytawee who can trace the reasons for certain health issues. My best friend just had a session with her and what he reported sounded amazing, especially since he usually has been disappointed with previous energy healers. I, of course, will be asking her to find out why I am unable to experience very much from most subtle energy methods such as qigong which other people have powerful experiences from. My medical intuitive always attributes the problem to stress interfering with the brain's ability to sense the energy. I am now hoping to find a more detailed and specific explanation along with some kind of recommendations for a remedy. Then I can dust off the discarded qigong dvds and start all over again, LOL.

Adding info to contribute to understanding and study.

Interestingly, Stillness Movement Nei Gong connects you to and brings in light. Also a number of moves in Gift of the Tao interact with bringing in light or going up to light. This has the aim of developing your energetic body quickly.

As an addition, my experience with Stillness Movement is I practiced for around a month as the energy built in my system and I assume my energy body developed before practice felt strongly palpable. 

I had spent around 3 years practicing Yi Gong before, and it was interesting to go from what seems like a yin system to a yang system. This is speculation on my part.

Yi gong seemed to develop so much awareness and insight, and then going to stillness movement which emphasized the lower dantien and allowing the energy from there to overflow and permeate.

John

• Like 2

It is good to hear from someone who did Yi Gong for so long. It only worked for me once in awhile so I did not stick with it for very long but I really enjoyed it when my leg would shake. Since there is no understanding given on the dvd as to what the method is really supposed to do, I never could fully appreciate the method.

I tried to do Gift of the Tao but I did not enjoy the somewhat awkward looking movements so I gave up on that very quickly. I am glad to hear that you have benefited from both methods.

I have had the consult with my medical clairvoyant about why I am not feeling anything yet from Awakening Light Gong after doing for the last 9 days. He saw that the method is working by first doing purification to release stress from the nervous system. He said this will have to go on for awhile until I am able to have experiences from the method. Makes sense. I was always taught that the purer a person's nervous system is, the higher the state of consciousness that person is in.

Got tired of feeling nothing from my 40 minutes of invested time doing Awakening Light Gong each day so just learned martial artist Ron Lew'sTibetan Qi and Nei Gong movements, disc 4. Fairly easy to learn once you do them over and over with him you start to catch on. The qi is felt in the hands immediately from these movements. There is no need to do all 5 of the different exercises at the same session. So it fits in with anyone's schedule. He does many repetitions of each form and you can easily see the Tibetan Buddhist influence since one of the exercises uses a mudra. Other exercises have the prayer position and offering positions, once again reflecting the Buddhist styles, and there is also Taoist influences. Really cool looking movements which also offer physical exercise. The only thing I dislike is that the movements are done at a fairly fast pace instead of the usual slow pace of most qigong movements. I have noticed that when a martial artist teaches qigong they tend to move a lot faster. Ron Lew has been involved with the martial arts since 1963. His English is excellent and there is a tranquil mood created from his voice. He explains what the movements are doing to the physiology but he does not mention any benefits in terms of TCM, so that is another thing that is missing. But overall, this seems like a really powerful and enjoyable routine. I did not bother to have my medical intuitive test it yet, but I will do so in about 3 months if I am still using the method by then. The next dvd that I am expecting is called The Reflective Exercise in 8 Sessions by John Alton. This method has you sense the pulse in your lower abdomen and bring that sensation up to your third eye and eventually that energy flows up there on its own and opens things up and really heals conditions immediately on the spot. That is the meditation section. There is also a standing qigong part which also uses a tai chi movement along with qigong. I have seen a sample of it. It is one of the few methods that also has much scientific explanations for how it works and the influences on each part of the body and nervous system components explained in western terms. Stay tuned...

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 1

I have seen this website before. From reading it I suspect one must go to their workshop to receive the lineage transmission of energy for the methods to work. However, I have emailed Kay asking her if the dvds and books are enough to be able to learn and use these methods.

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 1