Netero

Potent Systems

I have since found another Tao Ahn Pai teacher, it translates as Taoist Elixir Method and is neigong. Those who have done it for 30-40 yrs claim it is amore beneficial than any qigong method.

Master Carl Totton sells a DVD that includes the short form of this method taught by Lew K. Share.

If you know who he was,then you know this DVD is priceless. Only one other teacher from that linege has sold a video of this method, Bill Helm. However, a few yrs ago he updated the video but only included one of the five movements of the Cloud Hands short form.

• Like 2

WuLiuPai system along with Daogong are the most potent systems that I have ever tried. I used to practice a few sorts of yoga mostly and Flying Phoenix Qigong for a few months(from DVDs).

Well, WuliuPai system a way different thing from anything I have only seen in books and on video. The distinction is in that that it works with pre-heaven (pre- celestial) qi and the practice for itself is not similar to any qigong system that I have stumbled upon before. It gives very interesting sort of feeling of subtle balance especially after having practiced it in a group. The best term in which I can only describe it is like some invisible light vibrating inside and outside of me. PURE GOLD 

:)

Edited by Antares
  • Like 4

Actually I forgot to mention that I used to practice some form of spontaneous qigong before , and would say that qigong is  somewhat similar but in fact it is not the same as WuLiu' system is much more elaborated and more subtle in its work.

Actually I forgot to mention  

The best term in which I can only describe it is like some invisible light circulating inside my body and mind. PURE GOLD 

Ah, thats what neidan is.

WuLiuPai system along with Daogong are the most potent systems that I have ever tried. I used to practice a few sorts of yoga mostly and Flying Phoenix Qigong for a few months(from DVDs).

Well, WuliuPai system a way different thing from anything I have only seen in books and on video. The distinction is in that that it works with pre-heaven (pre- celestial) qi and the practice for itself is not similar to any qigong system that I have stumbled upon before. It gives very interesting sort of feeling of subtle balance especially after having practiced it in a group. The best term in which I can only describe it is like some invisible light circulating inside my body and mind. PURE GOLD 

To experience the miracle of Preheaven Qi is a rare gift, non-comparable to anything else.

And only this work can really be named "internal cultivation".

And such cultivation has an unlimited potential because of the forces it uses.

More opinions about Daode Center, that teaches traditional Daoist methods of Neidan, mentioned by Antares: http://forum.daode.ru/f1628/students-testimonials-5-months-trainings-35841/?langid=1#Content 

Whats is this about?

Why not to attack each post from the very #2?

Oh hi damdao how are you? Not sure which attack you talking about but my post was about neidan. All I wanted to know if Antares or opendao have created neidan for themselves. If you know could you please tell me? Thank you very much in advance compadre! 

Oh hi damdao how are you? Not sure which attack you talking about but my post was about neidan. All I wanted to know if Antares or opendao have created neidan for themselves. If you know could you please tell me? Thank you very much in advance compadre! 

You feel it right:

while you're trolling and crying that "Neidan is a dead end",

other people are getting results of the process (!) called Neidan.  ;)

• Like 2

other people are getting results of the process (!) called Neidan.  ;)

So the answer is no then. They got nothing. No neidan.

So the answer is no then. They got nothing. No neidan.

I doubt your logical twists can prove anything, same as my words. Who wants to believe in no-sense you spread, they are free to do it. Others can check and make own opinion, based on experience and personal encounters with the schools and its teachers.

In Dao it's called fate. Some people have it, many don't. C'est la vie.

• Like 1

They teach neidan without having it themselves. I like that. No neidan for them and their students - more neidan for me.

They teach neidan without having it themselves. I like that. No neidan for them and their students - more neidan for me.

Good example what wrong pills do with people. Choose carefully what to eat practice...  :unsure:

Going back to the topic, obviously what we teach we've got for ourselves, as this is the only way to teach.

• Like 1

While opendao actually has provided what the thread asks for, you, Taoist Texts, on the other hand, have only contributed snide remarks with a smug attitude. These are in no way appreciated, as thread derailment is a pain in the ass.

In this particular thread, everything else than your personal experiences with potent system is irrelevant. This is a wide subject, so stay on topic.

• Like 3

Good example what wrong pills do with people. Choose carefully what to eat practice...  :unsure:

Going back to the topic, obviously what we teach we've got for ourselves, as this is the only way to teach.

I guess what such sort of people practice but I wont elaborate on it. Only I want to add is that what is called transmission is very very important in any "internal work". I do not believe that safe and potent methods really exist and that they provide "transmissions" through books or DVD's. There are so many subtle details in internal practices and if one does not get constant corrections it will cause deviations. I don't even talk about wrong techniques that are spread widely  

Edited by Antares
  • Like 2

I have since found another Tao Ahn Pai teacher, it translates as Taoist Elixir Method and is neigong. Those who have done it for 30-40 yrs claim it is amore beneficial than any qigong method. Master Carl Totton sells a DVD that includes the short form of this method taught by Lew K. Share. If you know who he was,then you know this DVD is priceless. Only one other teacher from that linege has sold a video of this method, Bill Helm. However, a few yrs ago he updated the video but only included one of the five movements of the Cloud Hands short form.

Cloud Hands form, modified for standing, is also taught by Yadi Alamin in his Taoist Monk Qigong v. 1 (v. 2 has different content, I don't know if Cloud Hands is in that one). He learned from 3 different students of Lew K. Share.

Edited by Leif

Most traditional gongfu are "potent systems".

And can develop people to traditional standards.

If they are traditional people.

Modern people are not like traditional people.

Modern living is not like ancient or past living.

Today many people are obese, autistic, and diabetic in varying degrees.

Many people are actually developing cancer.

About 50%.

And people today have undergone about 18 solid years of corporate brainwashing as children.

To take up the objectives of corporations.

And are applying this to their studies of internal cultivation.

So a "system" that first recovers the human being to a more natural condition.

Is probably what is needed first.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 9

Cloud Hands form, modified for standing, is also taught by Yadi Alamin in his Taoist Monk Qigong v. 1 (v. 2 has different content, I don't know if Cloud Hands is in that one). He learned from 3 different students of Lew K. Share.

So how good is Alamin's stuff, Taoist monk Qigong and Neikung 1-2-3? To me it seems he gathered a lot of things from here and there. No idea how good this syncretic system is going to be

• Like 1

I wouldn't be in a position to dare any comparisons anyway, still I only practice individual parts and sets from his DVDs, not full system. (If I could raise some doubts about anything, it's the tendency to keep releasing version 2 of about every DVD, with hugely different content than version 1.)

Edited by Leif

I just found Yadi's commercial on you tube. It looks like he is broadcasting from his bedroom at home and he has the mannerisms of a rapper and jailbird philosopher. Stating that he created "a matrix" of 2 and a half hours of Taoist Qigong routine distilled to 25 minutes but you still get all the benefits of the longer set. Sure! People send their money to this guy? He probably drives a taxi in Brooklyn.

He claims he works pretty long hours (perhaps 12 hours a day, don't take my word for it) as reflexologist/massage therapist.

Anyway...leaving personality besides...he is as far as I'm aware, the only one who has put a more significant amount of trainings of Share K. Lew lineage on DVD or multimedia download . (Yes I know of the other 3 teachers who did as well, but to what seemed to me a lesser extent - from their DVD descriptions at least. It's not the Tao Ahn Pai itself either, but more than there seemed to be available elsewhere.)  He learned from 3 direct students in that lineage and maintains more or less traditional relationship with his teachers - eg. asked for permission when he did a small change to one of the movements in a form, and is open about where he learned (when permitted by the teacher). That's good enough for me, I was interested in what was not available elsewhere and he had it. (Maybe not anymore, I heard he replaced his original Taoist Monk Qigong DVD with different content.)

I don't understand his marketing talk about 2 hours to 20 minutes, that's something he would have to explain, he is quite approachable.

Edited by Leif
  • Like 1

So how good is Alamin's stuff, Taoist monk Qigong and Neikung 1-2-3? To me it seems he gathered a lot of things from here and there. No idea how good this syncretic system is going to be

No idea about Neikung 1-2-3. The Taoist Monk Qigong, it's hard to say as there is little to compare against for someone who didn't train personally, this lineage teaches openly but is against publishing. From the little I could see and read elsewhere, I'd say main sets of Taoist Monk Qigong were authentic forms of that lineage (Yellow Dragon monastery). Standing Six Character Shen Set (sitting you can only learn personally, there are more teachers, main teacher-lineage inheritor is Juanita Lew), Cloud Hands set, Bone Marrow set. The rest, I don't remember much (there was some walking set at the end, the other bits and pieces escape me), this is what I was interested in.

• Like 2

No idea about Neikung 1-2-3. The Taoist Monk Qigong, it's hard to say as there is little to compare against for someone who didn't train personally, this lineage teaches openly but is against publishing. From the little I could see and read elsewhere, I'd say main sets of Taoist Monk Qigong were authentic forms of that lineage (Yellow Dragon monastery). Standing Six Character Shen Set (sitting you can only learn personally, there are more teachers, main teacher-lineage inheritor is Juanita Lew), Cloud Hands set, Bone Marrow set. The rest, I don't remember much (there was some walking set at the end, the other bits and pieces escape me), this is what I was interested in.

For me the comparasion would be the first static meditation form of Bak Fu SYG by Gary Hearfield. It starts giving me energy effects within 2-3 minutes of just sitting. Thats the most powerful and easiest authentic qigong I have experienced.

If something is more powerful than that, I'll be definitely interested. Have you done it yourself? The marketing seems too unbelievable

Where can one obtain the Taoist Monk Qigong dvd that has the Lew K. Share stuff? All I see on Ebay is Qigong for Serious Health Conditions.

It isnt on his web site either. Most probably he doesnt sell it anymore

Edited by shazan