Sucus

Do you see what I see?

Something revolutionary is coming. I can see so many things changing, yet it's always the same.

I believe that it's vital to stress the importance of meticulous details in meditation, chi kung, nei kung, etc.

But it is just as important to wield it's simplicity.

I wanna share my ideas, beliefs and truths with those who are willing to listen. :) I also share a deep interest for john chang(Ring of fire, Magus of Java) and have read both the books about him.

All religions/philosophies are merely doorways to the infinite. Nobody can walk up to you and make you understand the truth, thats impossible. The truth doesn't come packaged in words, why do you think it sounds so confusing in every language. We have to walk through the door ourselves.

-Sucus(Wu tang forever :P )

My real name is Sean by the way :)

Something revolutionary is coming. I can see so many things changing, yet it's always the same.

I believe that it's vital to stress the importance of meticulous details in meditation, chi kung, nei kung, etc.

But it is just as important to wield it's simplicity.

I wanna share my ideas, beliefs and truths with those who are willing to listen. :) I also share a deep interest for john chang(Ring of fire, Magus of Java) and have read both the books about him.

All religions/philosophies are merely doorways to the infinite. Nobody can walk up to you and make you understand the truth, thats impossible. The truth doesn't come packaged in words, why do you think it sounds so confusing in every language. We have to walk through the door ourselves.

-Sucus(Wu tang forever :P )

My real name is Sean by the way :)

hey sean,

welcome!

i will very likely be your nemesis in this forum, which might be fun! B)

there are many doorways to the infinite; this is true. in fact, i'd say that there are infinite doorways.

because we're already there.

i think implicit in such a concept as many doorways is the notion that "meticulous details" are unnecessary.

but i'm always open to reconsidering what i think i know. one of the reasons i'm here is to engage other ways of knowing.

i look forward to reading your views.

hey sean,

welcome!

i will very likely be your nemesis in this forum, which might be fun! B)

there are many doorways to the infinite; this is true. in fact, i'd say that there are infinite doorways.

because we're already there.

i think implicit in such a concept as many doorways is the notion that "meticulous details" are unnecessary.

but i'm always open to reconsidering what i think i know. one of the reasons i'm here is to engage other ways of knowing.

i look forward to reading your views.

Thankyou very much for responding.

I want to make it clear that i wasn't trying to state that religion/philosophy is the only doorway to the infinite. I just wanted to say that I believed that was what it was intended for( in my perspective).

Although i don't want you to think of yourself as a "nemesis"...

:) competition is pointless, and a problem in my life.

Anywho, I would like to collaborate with you instead, does that sound good? :) I'm curious as to which types of meditation you do and how much you practice. Also, are you into any internal/external martial arts?

I'll share with you what I have been doing lately.

I began meditating daily for about 1-3hrs, in the half lotus position.

I have been playing guitar daily and a majority of the day, and soon I will be recording for an album of my fingerstyle guitar :)

I have been practicing tang soo do, nei kung, chi kung, muy tai etc.

My meditation has involved both concentration and transcendental meditation.

Lately I have only been meditation in Full Lotus, which actually only took me about 4 days to be able to sit in it.( i was surprised :))

I have been intaking cannabis daily, for both personal and spiritual use.

Occasional booze which I say is never really too good for me.

Now I find myself reading books on taoism and lao tzu, and sometimes buddha.

What have you been up to?

-Sean

Welcome!

I would recommend stopping cannabis, alocohol, or anything that challenges your ability to pecieve without filters.

After all, the best way to progress on this path you are interested in, is to learn to remove the filters.

So physically inflicting a chemical filter is counterproductive.

Peace,

TFR9.gif