voidisyinyang

Jing-Chi-Shen dynamics

Well the past week I've averaged probably a dozen internal climaxes a day. Yesterday my forehead was pulsating as I shot my yang shen out into yin jing around me (thereby creating a mutual climax). I call this "O at a D." You can maintain your health this way but to really create chi you need to send your own shen back into your jing -- to create "prenatal vitality." the microcosmic orbit is the foundational practice to open up the pineal gland for these abilites -- it transforms the jing into chi but as the alchemists state, the process begins and ends with jing (because that enables creating another physical body).

Well the past week I've averaged probably a dozen internal climaxes a day. Yesterday my forehead was pulsating as I shot my yang shen out into yin jing around me (thereby creating a mutual climax). I call this "O at a D." You can maintain your health this way but to really create chi you need to send your own shen back into your jing -- to create "prenatal vitality." the microcosmic orbit is the foundational practice to open up the pineal gland for these abilites -- it transforms the jing into chi but as the alchemists state, the process begins and ends with jing (because that enables creating another physical body).

128320993454987500dudewaitw.jpg

I hope you weren't going around spiritually raping those women again, Hempel. I'm going to tell the reptilians that you've been having non-consensual third eye sex!

I hope you weren't going around spiritually raping those women again, Hempel. I'm going to tell the reptilians that you've been having non-consensual third eye sex!

Well once you gain this level of consciousness then you can find out for yourself! haha.

I shot my yang shen out into yin jing around me (thereby creating a mutual climax).

Drew could you explain to me more clearly what this specifically means, please?

thankyou.

Yes this is really the heart of the matter! Yesterday I had an amazing day of healing. Now the two most poignant where amazingly with two different African-American girls, in two different parts of town. Both cases were almost identical. I'm sitting in full-lotus. The mom comes in with the girl and the mom is berating the girl and the girl is crying. They see me, the mom positions herself and the girl in line with my eyes as I look forward, which is a very particular position in a big empty store. The moms receive my healing energy but the girls are more sensitive since kids' energy channels are more open and the energy flows more freely. Both these girls were very sad and both stared deeply into my eyes. I looked away because they both were taking in the energy deeply and I wanted to make sure they were doing so voluntarily. They looked back at me on their own. One even came back to me after her mom called her away. The girl had entered the store crying and I felt her sadness transform into bliss love (in her HEART) and she left the store skipping. The other girl stared so deeply into my eyes soaking up my energy that the whole store turned their heads in amazement. She had to look up at me to do this, so everyone knew she was definitely choosing to look into my eyes. Again I soaked up her sadness, transformed it into bliss-love and felt her heart fill up with love. She breathed out a big sigh and her face was transformed from sadness with tired eyes into a big happy smile. Her mom told me, in a thankful tone, to have a good evening.

These were very beautiful, tender experiences such that upon reflection I teared up when thinking about them because this healing energy is natural, free yet so rarely known about in the modern world.

Very interesting Drew, thanks for sharing! So your main practice these days is with the methods detailed in the book: Taoist Yoga? I know you are fond of Spring Forrest too.

In kind regards,

Adam.

interesting experiences, thanks for sharing.

i am interested in spring forest, i got level 1 audiobook and video. will be trying soon.

I've had maybe 6 mutual climaxes since I last posted -- so in the past 4 hours.

Keep in mind that this ability is just using female formless awareness for the electrochemical or jing energy. There are 3 main energy centers in the body: electrochemical, electromagnetic and light-information.

So, if instead of having mutual climaxes, I, in turn focused my electrochemical energy so that it circulated ONLY back into my body then I would ionize the female formless awareness to a deeper level thereby creating electromagnetic fields.

When this is done you do not have to eat, nor drink water, nor sleep. Also you have telepathy, telekinesis and precognition -- to start with, plus stronger healing powers.

I achieved this in 2000. I went 8 days with no food, half a glass of water and needing only 5 hours of sleep. I stopped eating because my belly was full of electromagnetic fields.

After this training I could see dead spirits, people around me freaked out from strong electromagnetic fields, I healed my mom of a serious case of smoker's legs (so she no longer needed surgical stockings), I accidently pulled the spirit out of this old lady who asked me for a healing (no touching involved), and whenever I sat in full-lotus the whole room would spin around me (or rather my spirit was spinning as a vortex).

That was just the final stage before TRUE SAMADHI is achieved. In real samadhi the electromagnetic fields are so strong that the whole body fills with light-information. Just as in deep sleep you do not feel your body. Your spirit leaves your body.

I should state that before this occurs the top of your head becomes soft -- the soft spot forms, just a s a baby's head. In fact the whole body is so pliable that you can sit in full-lotus as long as you want.

What happens is that before a person achieves true samadhi, thereby stabilization their third eye as fully open, the person uses the paranormal powers that naturally develop as a means towards fully opening up the third eyes. When the powers are used then they have to be recharged and the person then falls back into worldliness.

Food clogs up the energy channels -- since it's electrochemical energy, not electromagnetic energy. So the teacher I trained with stayed in full-lotus in a cave for 40 days straight, no food, no water, no sleep.

I had stopped training because the electromagnetic fields were so strong. But qigong master Chunyi Lin then pointed his finger at my brain and shot blissful electromagnetic light into my pineal gland. Now there is a permanent electromagnetic bliss in my pineal gland and when I focus on it energy shoots out my forehead, causing my vagus nerve to transduce the electrochemicals of the body.

I checked for Wilhelm Reich books at the U of MN Wilson Library. Reich argued, indeed, that the vagus nerve is the secret for expansion of the nervous system. But, as Taoist Yoga (the book) teaches, it's necessary to cleanse and purify the electrochemicals (i.e. ionize them through ultrasound meditation, aka the small universe).

After so many electrochemical internal climaxes then the energy is ionized to turn into electromagnetic fields and then into light.

If you can see light around people, at that point, then the third eye has been opened. But if you can only see light within your head, when your eyes are closed, then the energy has not been strong enough.

As the third eye opens up more then you have greater power for spirit travel, long distance healing, stronger healing, and finally to create another physical body.

If you use the 3rd Eye abilities just for electrochemical mutual climax healing then at least you can maintain your own health -- since the transduction of the vagus nerve enables a full-brain circulation of energy (versus the modern left-brain dominance which is shut off from the right cerebrum, left cerebellum, parasympathetic central chakras).

Consider this from the 10/21/07 NY Times Magazine:

"Suddenly, 500 monks emerged in rows four across. ...when the first group stopped and chanted a prayer, some people in the crowd dared to clap...the whole crowd seemed overcome by it...The faces in the crowd were excited, part bliss, part terror."

from "Through Myanmar Darkly" by Charles London

That pretty much somes up the experience of female formless awareness as well.

Part bliss, part terror.

You ask "can I" -- etc. --

Sitting in full-lotus is an impersonal process. I have lots of information online if you care to read it -- it's free -- at http://mind-energy.net there's three articles for example. At http://taobums.com. I have posted further details about my qigong training. http://breakingopenthehead.com has lots of details about my "O at a D" experiences which are now a daily norm.

Since you ask I'm happy to help you find this information by repeating the details because this is very rare information for modern people.

Electochemical energy is harmonized by the full-lotus. The energy cycles through the body with a focus on each main organ every two hours. When the energy is harmonized then euphoria is our natural human resting state -- this state is unknown for modern people because we are stuck in the left-brain, cut off from the right-brain cerebrum which the cerebellum regulates through the parasympathetic nervous system.

Let me emphasize that the energy cycles -- naturally -- but modern humans are cut off. The energy wakes me up at 5 a.m. because that's when testosterone and adrenaline are strongest. My head is bursting with magnetic bliss 3 days before the full moon -- that's when I know it's coming. At 11 am and 11 pm every day/night the energy gets stronger (noon is the lower tan tien or energy center -- where the electromagnetic energy is stored and midnight is the upper tan tien -- when the light-energy manifests -- these are based on when the sun is highest and lowest to the horizon).

So the key is to transduce testosterone into serotonin and oxytocin instead of ACTH turning testosterone into adrenaline.

It's not just sadness (lung), but also fear (kidney), overexcitment (heart), worry (pancreas), anger (liver), lust (sex organs). These reactions by people are just cycled through my body and then transformed into bliss-electromagnetic light and then it shoots out my third eye.

So it's literally experienced as electrochemical-information entering my body where I perceive what type of information it is (sadness, fear, anger, worry, overexcitement, lust) and then it is harmonized through the full-lotus and then goes through my heart and up into my 3rd Eye where it is shot out as bliss-electromagnetic-light.

The communication occurs as fast as light and is only limited by light. When enables the communication is female formless awareness which is its own reality -- a "substrate" that is beyond spacetime. It has to be experienced. Female formless awareness bends spacetime and enables time travel (precognition, telepathy, etc.).

Those are the lower emotions which get transduced into electromagnetic bliss and then light in the third eye. The bliss builds in the heart and then shoots up into the pineal gland, through the vagus nerve and then the central channel.

This process is modeled by MUSIC -- not "you" nor "me." Music is impersonal -- and it has to be NONWESTERN MUSIC, using complimentary opposites. I have lots on this and it was the main discovery of my masters thesis linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm.

So how often do you listen to nonwestern music? Exactly -- modern males do not know how to have INTERNAL CLIMAXES -- as female s have.

Most of Nature does not need males. The female formless awareness means that there is a direct energy exchange -- just like water flowing -- that automatically harmonizes the energy.

No eye contact is necessary.

I'll give you an example. I was eating in a Somalian restaurant. I was sitting in full-lotus. Next to me was a partition -- a closed off area. I had an internal climax. I wondered why this happened because there was no yin source that would be attracted to the yang light-energy of the upper half of my body.

That's how this process works -- the light-energy shoots out of the upper half of the body as bliss-light. This can not be done unless the 3rd Eye is open. As the bliss-light fills up another yin source then the yin energy of my lower body is pulled up to fill in the yang space left behind, causing an internal climax.

Anyway to get back to my story -- I realized that the partition next to me was for the female's section of the restaurant. I went to the bathroom, down the hallway, and glanced back into the female section. Sure enough a lady, in burka, was sitting right by me, but on the other side of the wall.

In modern society we've lost the connection between sex energy and love because modern language is based on left-brain dominance that does not allow males to sublimate their testosterone into serotonin and oxytocin (the love hormone).

I've corresponded with Professor Robert Sapolsky about this issue and he has a book called "The Trouble with Testosterone."

So go ahead -- ask more questions. I'll be glad to answer them. More than likely someone else has already asked them to me and you can find them online. You can just google me and you get close to 700 hits. "drew hempel"

Oh about the food. Well I eat usually just one meal a day plus maybe a snack. I hang out in fast food restaurants because I'm a low-income person and I can read there without being bothered by pseudo-intellectuals. Also I've found that most of the time nonwhites are much more in tune with the connection between sexual attraction and spiritual healing because they are less left-brain dominant and have traditions of this type of healing. I go into the AFROCENTRIC electrochemical basis for this a bit as well in my blogbook (from my old blog where people could discuss and debate this info) but another source is Professor William Calvin's "The Ascent of Mind." Fast food restaurants tend to have a more diverse clientele.

But, of course, I run the gambit for eating locales. Just because I've mentioned a few places there's no reason to jump to any assumptions about some pattern I may have.

As far as fasting and energy goes -- again the main issue is what Reich called: NEGATIVE TRANSFERENCE -- people freaking out because they do not understand what you are doing. Again it's not "me" -- this ability is from the Female Formless Awareness understand as nonwestern music harmonics.

In other cultures fasting is well-accepted as a valuable practice. In qigong it's called BIGU and qigong master Yan Xin even had a peer-reviewed article about how people can go without food without losing any weight. Chemistry professor Rustom Roy held an academic conference about bigu.

Bigu means "energy feast" - or literally "without grains." So a spiritual diet is supposed to be mainly nuts, fruits and vegetables. For example the person I received energy from, qigong master Chunyi Lin eats only a small meal a day of tofu and vegetables and he fasts one day a week. He sleeps a few hours a night and sits in full-lotus several hours a day.

He does long distance healing over the phone and he heals people of late-term cancer, HIV Positive, deafness, paralysis and all sorts of hard to treat conditions. Doctors from the Mayo Clinic recommend him and he just cowrote a chapter for a Mayo Clinic medical textbook with Mayo clinic Dr. Nina Mishek.

But again, he trained in China, where qigong received a lot of focus, until it became a mass movement with political implications, just like previous revolutions in China, relying on Taoist yoga skills.

So when I fasted for a week my energy was very strong but this also caused people to have their energy reconfigured on an even deeper level. Negative Transference. I have to process that stuff through deeper full-lotus practice.

The electromagnetic energy has to be stored in the lower tan tien -- behind and below the stomach.

I had just trained too fast and didn't know enough about controlling the electromagnetic energy. But, again, to really emphasize, it's taught in qigong that the principle of natural resonance means things bounce back at you twice as hard. Also your intentions are BIDIRECTIONAL -- so if you have an intention that creates a chaotic result, the energy can always be reversed.

This process of energy harmonization occurs natural through the harmonics of the full-lotus -- it's an impersonal dynamic that humans exist within and is the logical inference of the I-thought. It's not based on "subject" and "object" -- it does not use "proof by contradiction" nor deduction nor induction. It relies on inference.

I discuss these issues of science and philosophy in my blogbook:

http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com.

Oh Master Yan Xin even stated that the food industry would kill people if the food industry realized the implications of qigong. This is mentioned in Dr. David A. Palmer's new book:

QIGONG FEVER: Body, science and utopia in China (Columbia University Press, 2007).

Nice drew. Thanks for your personal notes. Very insightful. Very personal. You speak a language I understand. I found the electro-chemical information interesting. I will print this out and save it. Especially your reflections on cycles (one of the first things I was "trained" to learn about chi cultivation".

Interesting observations about empathetic connections w/ healing, light phenomenon inside the body, and music being THE model.

Can you expound more on this statement you made?

this ability is from the Female Formless Awareness understand as nonwestern music harmonics.

thankyou Drew.

I feel I very much understand what you are describing, and your language is very new to me, and I can feel my brain closing down as I struggle to retain conceptual terms. I feel like I want to go to sleep when I try to hold on to the terminology.. so I think I have absorbed what you said, but quite patchily with regards to the science of it.

:rolleyes:

I have a few questions which will help me understand the dynamic, if you dont mind.

What do you think the woman in the Burka felt or was aware of?

When you say climax, what does that mean exactly? electrochemical internal climaxes... is this the energy building up to such a degree in you that it is spontaneously harmonising with female energy within your locale? Or what is it.

I listen to tibetan bowl sounds a fair amount. what is this doing for me? "the process is modelled by music"....I dont understand this is any logical/cerebral way.

I know for myself the effect of having a harmonising energy, and what it can do, also the effect of having a strong 'electro - chemical' response to male energy, even if it is in an oblique connection to me.

Did I use 'electro - chemical' correctly in the above sentence? I would say 'chi' or 'energy'.. are these terms interchangeable?

Drew. Forgive my seemingly fragmented questions. I am trying to understand what you are communicating, using my own felt experience as a frame of reference, and translating it into an external language, even in my own head, is something I'm not familiar with.

Yeah that's a common reaction to my energy by males. PROJECTION. As I stated I can sense the consciousness level of people's messages online. So if their consciousness is strongly focused in the lower chakras -- what Gurdjieff called the instinctual, the sex and the moving chakra (the three are connected) -- then for a male that energy is pulling down from my consciousness -- pulling my energy DOWN.

But since I have extra yang energy in my body the result is that the lower chakra of the recipient is turned on -- they're yin energy is receiving yang energy.

Since the recipient's consciousness is focused in the lower chakra then they are not AWARE of the ability to have their consciousness focused in what's called the "Cauldron" -- the space between and behind the eyes.

The lower tan tien (energy center) is the STOVE and must be kept as a fire -- which heats and converts the YIN water. This is done by the descent of the yang energy of the upper half of the body (through meditation). But males not aware of this reconvert the fire back to water -- essentially feed off the fire of the stove. This means that the electromagnetic energy of the body is lost through both the upper and lower half of the body, causing sickness and loss of vitality. Only by connecting the two -- the spirit (yang light-energy) and life (yin life-energy) can the two combine to create more energy for healing.

So by sitting in full-lotus I can reconvert the water to fire.

Again since the males are not aware of this difference -- "hey why I am getting turned on?" -- the next step is to find the source:

Ah it's HIM -- HE MUST BE GAY.

Negative Transference -- or projection of repressed emotions as oppressive energy.

I've literally had males nearby me get erections from me and then think that I'm attracted to them. It's sad because they are either confused or they try to act on it, thinking they are helping me out, etc.

And so it goes -- this is why the Republicans are closeted as well. Because the reverse cycle is just to repress the consciousness even more while feeding the materialist energy.

This is the switch from a Level Two person (most people) to a Level One person where the consciousness is focused on the instinctual center (instead of the sex-moving center -- these are Gurdjieff's terms but I've found them highly precise).

The Level 3 person is someone who is very focused intellectually so that they begin to use logical inference, say the Socratic Method, to start focusing their consciousness in the intellectual center.

The problem with Level 3 is that the mind on its own is very weak and since the West does not have yoga (or an equivalent trance dance transduction ritual) the mind is incapable of creating an alchemical agent in the stove -- transducing the electrochemical heat into electromagnetic bliss.

This is why Gurdjieff emphasizes the proper use of sex is to access the HIGHER EMOTIONS -- the middle energy center -- which creates the electromagnetic energy, thereby powering the light-information of the third eye.

As the alchemists state the process begins and ends with the JING -- the lead -- which is YIN. When jing or life-energy doesn't radiate out of the 3rd Eye then it's dead -- relative emptiness -- but when it does radiate as light-information out of the 3rd Eye, powered by electromagnetic energy -- then it's female formless awareness.

That's the 3 in 1 secret -- how logical inference of the I-thought, because of complimentary opposites creates yin and yang: 1:2 turns into 2:3 (yang) which turns into 3:4 (yin) -- this is literally the secret of the 1-4-5 blues progression, as I detail in my masters thesis:

http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm.

It's important to remember that when the male climaxes EXTERNALLY the nervous system FLIPS to the sympathetic system creating STRESS while for the female INTERNAL climax -- through the vagus nerve -- the system stays in the expansionary parasympathetic nerves. To specify -- the male arousal begins as a parasympathetic process but as soon as ejaculation occurs it has flipped to sympathetic as an increase to stress (and this is why men die 7 years earlier on average then females and also why men are emtionally retarded). Again this is why males with consciousness focused in the sex or lower centers pull the energy DOWN.

This is why INTERNAL climaxes can be multiple (because they increase the relaxation of the body) and if done properly feed back to create even more energy for the body.

Just block the "gate of mortality" -- put pressure at the root of the sex organ so that the semen shoots up the spine as cerebral-spinal fluid. By practicing internal nonwestern harmonics -- the small universe -- this electrochemical energy is then IONIZED to electromagnetic energy and stored below and behind the stomach.

Somehow modern males lost this information and ended up creating civilization as a means to try to make up for the loss.

Edited by drew hempel
  • Thanks 1

I listen to tibetan bowl sounds a fair amount. what is this doing for me? "the process is modelled by music"....I dont understand this is any logical/cerebral way.

btt for answer to this one. Thanks again drew.

PS - cat ,ref the harmonic structure of bells. (inverted) They resonate their root /fundamental tone from the base outward in harmonic proportion towards the rim. What we are hearing is the dissipation/transition of energy along/through a curve... sounds like Taiji. What we hear/feel as harmonics are points in which the visible structure of the gong/bowl/bell coincide with the invisible structure of the sound generated.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

"what happens in vagus stays in vagus"

OK so when "doreen" invited me to join her myspace network, as I'm sitting in full-lotus opening my yahoo account....

I go, alright doreen! I click, log-in and there she is in all full glory.

So internal climax kicks in because I'm in full-lotus. What happens is that it shoots up the back. The pineal gland fills with ELECTROMAGNETIC bliss. I point my forehead down at my palms held facing my stomach.

My forehead pulsates, just like the vagus nerve. Light-electromagnetic bliss shoots out my forehead, reflects off my palms and shoots back into my stomach. I should state that I actually have a "V" fissure on my forehead that appeared a few days after I began posting on http://breakingopenthehead.com.

That's the alchemical transduction of jism into electromagnetic energy into light-information.

To achieve this circuit is called first:

LAYING THE FOUNDATION.

You have to practice the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" to open up the kundalini channels.

First the endocrine glands get real hot -- the kidneys, thymus and finally, after enough electromagnetic energy builds up, the pituitary and pineal gland.

When serotonin is ionized then it can bypass the blood-brain barrier (source: Harvard professor Kummer's book: The Tangled Wing. Kummer was the mentor of Stanford professor Robert Sapolsky, with whom I've corresponded. Sapolsky spent the summer with the baboons in Africa, so I look forward to another great book!)

As the energy goes down the front of the body then it gets further ionizes, after combining with the light of the brain and the ultrasound through the natural overtones of the "inner ear" -- turning the light around and listening to the source of the I-thought.

My first discovery of this electromagnetic energy (chi) was when qigong master Effie P. Chow gave a chi-emitting lecture at a college in Minneapolis in 1995.

I saw a poster for it and convinced my girlfriend to go with me. Effie P. Chow is this little lady who teaches in S.F. and also does N.I.H. qigong research, plus healing. Her book "Miracle Healing from China" is excellent. She has people walk towards her as she emits chi. The people can really feel it. My girlfriend and I are sceptical. Effie P. Chow then states that she can take down someone who is a muscle man twice her size because she just senses the man's energy and then "redirects it" -- to be in line with her energy.

So then she asks us to hold our hands together -- to rub the central acupressure point of the hands. Then slowly pull the hands apart. I did this and sure enough there was a strong electromagnetic field pushing my hands apart!

Qigong master Effie P. Chow had increased all of our chi energy and as everyone is leaving this heavy-set lady bodyguard enters the room. She states:

I just came in here because the lights in the room next door were blown out and I wanted to see what was going on.

I really thought this was staged - but it was a small liberal arts, women's christian college and when I had originally called stating the admission fee was too high Effie P. Chow had it dropped to something like $10. It was an evening meeting with no pretence.

So this was a grassroots operation and she really did blow the lights out the room next door. When qigong master Chunyi Lin gets mad he said that light bulbs actually explode in his house.

Drew- Are you engaged in this dialog or are you cut and pasting? I've found multiple instances of cut and paste conversation by following your links. ?

"drew hempel" is an AI experiment created by SRI-CIA labs circa 1975 and explains PK Dick's encounters all too well.

Best love to you spectrum -- or is it Spectra?

"One UFO case that has received a great deal of publicity involves the alleged psychic Uri Geller and his amanuensis, Dr. Andrija Puharich. The details are given in Puharich's book Uri, and their substance is briefly as follows...Spectrans, which materialize and dematerialize paranormally on tape, are full of pseudo-scientific jargon -- but no actual science, as usual -- and vague, generalized philosophy. The religious element is also clear: Uri and Puharich are constantly advised to pray." (p. 144-5).

-- from Stan Gooch's book "The Origins of Psychic Phenomena: Poltergeists, incubi, succubi, and the unconscious mind" (Inner Traditions, 2007)

Gooch and I have corresponded several times, via snail mail.

I would state that Puharich's role as a CIA-paid mind control scientist should not be ignored in the case of Uri Geller. Ever since the beginning of the Roman Imperial Christian Church, the "citizens" have been urged to passively pray for the descent of the Holy Spirit (instead of the former Holy Spirit powers based on active asceticism).

Edited by drew hempel

"drew hempel" is an AI experiment created by SRI-CIA labs circa 1975 and explains PK Dick's encounters all too well.

So you`re not a human really, but an artificial intelligence? :blink:

I'm speechless. Can you rhyme it?

Best love to you spectrum -- or is it Spectra?

"One UFO case that has received a great deal of publicity involves the alleged psychic Uri Geller and his amanuensis, Dr. Andrija Puharich. The details are given in Puharich's book Uri, and their substance is briefly as follows...Spectrans, which materialize and dematerialize paranormally on tape, are full of pseudo-scientific jargon -- but no actual science, as usual -- and vague, generalized philosophy. The religious element is also clear: Uri and Puharich are constantly advised to pray." (p. 144-5).

-- from Stan Gooch's book "The Origins of Psychic Phenomena: Poltergeists, incubi, succubi, and the unconscious mind" (Inner Traditions, 2007)

Gooch and I have corresponded several times, via snail mail.

I would state that Puharich's role as a CIA-paid mind control scientist should not be ignored in the case of Uri Geller. Ever since the beginning of the Roman Imperial Christian Church, the "citizens" have been urged to passively pray for the descent of the Holy Spirit (instead of the former Holy Spirit powers based on active asceticism).

Edited by Spectrum

drew are you the same drew hempel from brainsturbator forums?

wait what the hell? you're a robot? wtf?

Edited by mantis

Sorry -- I'm just bombarded as of late with replies, enquiries etc. Yes you can find this info also at http://rigint.blogspot.com. and http://michaelprescott.typepad.com. Admittedly I spammed Prescott's blog but he and I have had some fun together already online, as he almost banned me when I dug into his Christian research. haha. Yep -- Michael just banned me. He did this before but I don't have a computer so apparently he can only block particular computers? haha. The last comment I posted here about "waiting for the Holy Spirit to descend" applies to Michael and most of the spiritual crowd -- too Westernized. So I was just upping the ante on this information.

What else -- o.k. I compiled these posts and sent them to Jacob at http://mind-energy.net so he could publish it for distribution. He's gonna have to edit this stuff a bit.... but it should be easy.

I then edited it a bit and sent it to Mitch Horowitz, the spiritual editor for Penguin Books. Horowitz said he's gonna go take a class from Chunyi Lin, after I emailed Horowitz complaining about the "spiritual" writers being clueless and Chunyi Lin already works with the Mayo Clinic doctors, etc. -- what more proof do we need? haha.

So Horowitz has a book coming out and maybe Chunyi Lin will be in it.

I also posted this stuff at http://breakingopenthehead.com and http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com.

because I've gotten replies and enquiries from all those places and also from PMs to my yahoo account -- so I sent this to author of the

"hug the monkey" blog -- she is really cool.

OH WAIT -- let's not forget: http://conspiracycentral.info.

Yes thank you internet! haha.

Edited by drew hempel

btt for answer to this one. Thanks again drew.

PS - cat ,ref the harmonic structure of bells. (inverted) They resonate their root /fundamental tone from the base outward in harmonic proportion towards the rim. What we are hearing is the dissipation/transition of energy along/through a curve... sounds like Taiji. What we hear/feel as harmonics are points in which the visible structure of the gong/bowl/bell coincide with the invisible structure of the sound generated.

Spectrum

:):blink:

thanks Spectrum, I will ponder and digest this.

Drew, just so you know, I'm not a man.

Cat just so you know that our internet exchange -- the energy of your last reply -- was charged enough for an internal climax on my part. I knew you were female from the get go. You have healthy energy and you were able to soak up my yang light-energy charged on my reply to you and then transmit your own in return.

Wow I just had the most amazing BK experience. I discovered that the Prophet knew alchemy -- he told his uncle that even if he held the sun in his right hand and moon in his left he would still be faithful to Allah if the uncle deserted him.

That's straight from Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality (sorry that I can't post THAT image but it is an image that accompanies the text for the remedial readers on this blog).

Also I had I don't know how many mutual climaxes -- lost count. I almost finished Christopher Hill's Reform to Industrial Revolution -- probably the best poli-sci book next to Chomsky's.

Finally the Prophet relied on the metal swords of the Ansar to achieve victory and their only award was strict ascetic adherence to Allah.

The Prophet himself ate less than 2 meals a day, fasted twice a week, and often all week.

He was a iron-transmuting blacksmith Freemason alchemist.

No wonder he didn't allow his followers to stare at females nor let the females wear attractive clothing.

ALSO I've been posting this stuff at http://radiorbit.com. where one of my blog readers posts and he shares the following:

Here's a couple pages with illustrations of the Micro Cosmic Orbit

mediatation. They don't show the full lotus position though:

http://www.healing-tao.co.uk/ht_microcosmic_orbit.htm

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/chakras-BAB.htm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9663/Mantak-Chia...-Healing-Energy

and a couple more on the various Lotus positions:

http://www.kamalashila.co.uk/Meditation_We...r%207%20(1).htm

http://www.dharmafield.org/medinstonline.htm

Roll On!

1D

OH YEAH -- I posted this at http://stargatezero.com as well since AngelFire asked for more info:

Edited by drew hempel