SonOfTheGods

Yin Through Synthetic Material - Yes or No?

Yin Through Synthetic Material - Yes or No?

Simple experiment:

Get a magnet- cover it with a sheet of plastic (plastic in proportion to the magnet gauge)

Now see if it can still attract a piece of iron = Yes, it can.

Synthetics like Neoprene / Polychloroprene insulates against Electricity

Not with Magnetism though.

Yin appears as Magnetism

Yang appears as Electric

Does synthetic material impede gravity (Yin) ?

If you wear a raincoat- will you float away?

Is there any material that can block a magnetic force?

Magnetic fields cannot be blocked.

There is no such thing as a magnetic insulator.

A major reason for this has to do with one of Maxwell's Equations:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_equations

Which implies that there are no magnetic monopoles. That is, where as you can separate electric monopoles (positive and negative charges) such that an E-field never has to terminate on the opposite charge, you cannot do this with magnetic poles. There do not exist any magnetic monopoles. There is no such thing as "magnetic charge." All magnetic field lines MUST TERMINATE on the opposite pole. Because of this, there is no way to stop them -- nature must find a way to return the magnetic field lines back to an opposite pole.

However, magnetic fields can be re-routed around objects. This is a form of magnetic shielding. By surrounding an object with a material which can "conduct" magnetic flux better than the materials around it, the magnetic field will tend to flow along this material and avoid the objects inside. This allows the field lines to terminate on the opposite poles, but just gives them a different route to follow.

Then there is this:

A plastic magnet is a non-metallic magnet made from an organic polymer. One example is PANiCNQ, which is a combination of emeraldine-based polyaniline (PANi) and tetracyanoquinodimethane (TCNQ). When it was created by Pakistan born scientist Naveed A. Zaidi and colleagues at the University of Durham in 2004, it was the first magnetic polymer to function at room temperature.[1]

PANi is a conductive polymer that is stable in air. When combined with the free radical-forming TCNQ as an acceptor molecule, it can mimic the mechanism of metallic magnets. The magnetic properties arise from the fully pi-conjugated nitrogen-containing backbone combined with molecular charge transfer side groups.

Conclusion- you CAN cultivate on a synthetic carpet and still make good gains because Yin is NOT blocked.

Read more: http://lonemanpai.com/thread/1140/yin-synthetic-material#ixzz3u8XYmGDx

• Like 3

A source that is not mine:

http://yang-sheng.com/?p=2276

Yin Force

Yin force is gravity. Here we refer to the gravity of the Earth. It has one speed: 32 feet per second per second. It works on all things in this world, such as tables, cars, rocks, animals, birds, tennis balls, Taiji students and masters. And it goes in one direction: down towards the center of the Earth. Gravity is what keeps us and all the masters from levitating.

The Dao De Jing said the Dao is simple. Gravity is simple. It also says the Dao uses the weak force. In physics, we call gravity the weak force.

The highest level in Dao is to know the art of wu-wei – non-doing. Gravity is non-doing. We don’t have to do anything to activate gravity. In fact, if we try to do anything, we will naturally use some energy, which will fight against gravity. Gravity is just being here. As long as the Earth is here, we have gravity.

How do we activate gravity? There is nothing to do. Gravity is always here; just turn off energy and it’ll show up.

Yin is the state of being. You don’t have to do anything. There’s nothing you can do. To adjust the balance between yin/yang, you only need to adjust yang.

Interesting speculation, but you're making a large amount of assumptions about the nature of Chi with nothing to back them up.

Yin appears as Magnetism

Yang appears as Electric

According to what? Your own experience? A book you read? Something someone said on the internet? 

I agree that there are fascinating parallels between electromagnetism and the concepts of yin/yang Chi, but it's a far leap from that to "yin = magnetism and yang = electricity." 

Conclusion- you CAN cultivate on a synthetic carpet and still make good gains because Yin is NOT blocked.

Cultivate what? How? There are plenty of systems which require the practitioner to be "grounded" while practicing, and there are plenty that don't. Is one approach right and the other wrong? Or are these different systems working with different segments of a vast energy spectrum and just applying the same terminology (or not, as the case may be)?

Speculation is one thing, but unless you're discussing one specific system using the specific terminology of that system, then it's quite another to make massive leaps tying together vastly disparate concepts. The reality is that nobody knows (in the scientific sense, which is to say, has formed a hypothesis and demonstrated it through properly undertaken experimentation) what Chi is exactly, let alone all of the various sub-divisions. Those sub-divisions and labels are good for providing a model for practice within a specific system, but you can't take them and then apply them to another system, or try and universalize them. 

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 1

Interesting speculation, but you're making a large amount of assumptions about the nature of Chi with nothing to back them up.

According to what? Your own experience? A book you read? Something someone said on the internet? 

I agree that there are fascinating parallels between electromagnetism and the concepts of yin/yang Chi, but it's a far leap from that to "yin = magnetism and yang = electricity." 

Cultivate what? How? There are plenty of systems which require the practitioner to be "grounded" while practicing, and there are plenty that don't. Is one approach right and the other wrong? Or are these different systems working with different segments of a vast energy spectrum and just applying the same terminology (or not, as the case may be)?

Speculation is one thing, but unless you're discussing one specific system using the specific terminology of that system, then it's quite another to make massive leaps tying together vastly disparate concepts. The reality is that nobody knows (in the scientific sense, which is to say, has formed a hypothesis and demonstrated it through properly undertaken experimentation) what Chi is exactly, let alone all of the various sub-divisions. Those sub-divisions and labels are good for providing a model for practice within a specific system, but you can't take them and then apply them to another system, or try and universalize them. 

By these standards = The existance of Chi is also speculation and assumption

Drawing parallels is how the alchemists do it.

Identify, and fit into categories.

Breaking things down, and labeling them.

Cold = is this Yin?

Heat = is this Yang?

Observation, experience, controlled experiments

If this meridian has a needle in it- the energy routes this way... assumption?

The Chi flowing up Governor's meridian - is Yang? How do we know for certain, then?

I assumed this was common knowledge around here :)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

According to what? Your own experience?

The premise of this thread is that a grounding wire is not necessary to cultivate indoors

"if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..."

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Does synthetic material impede gravity (Yin) ?

If you wear a raincoat- will you float away?

Remember that it's not just gravity pulling us down but also the atmosphere pushing us down.

• Like 1

The yin as magnetic gravity is interesting.

My understanding is yin qi is from Schumann resonance which is the elf frequency of 7.83 hertz from electricity striking Earth and the waves of electromagnetic energy going through the earth as ELF waves.

http://www.earthbreathing.co.uk/sr.htm

But then these waves travel within the EArth's ionosphere as well - so you would not have to be touching earth to resonate with the energy!

ELF waves at 3 Hz to 300 Hz are propagated as more or less strongly attenuated waves in the space between the earth and the ionosphere, which provides a waveguide for the signals. Certain wavelengths circumnavigate the earth with little attenuation due to the fact that standing waves are formed within the cavity, the circumference of which is "approximately equal to the wavelength which an electromagnetic wave with a frequency of about 7.8 Hz would have in free space" (König, 1979, p34). It is the waves of this frequency and its harmonics at 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz that form Schumann Resonances.

On the other hand the supposed secret of sonofusion is from magnetogravitic energy or gravitomagnetic field energy as longitudinal acoustic waves also called magnetosonic waves that are longitudinal waves - these go into the Earth at the equator. I have an image of this on my website.

This energy does create antigravity - and it's way stronger than predicted by relativity - with the basis as you have pointed out

Frank Znidarsic says unlike static electricity, the magnetic force is NOT conserved and is the secret to sonofusion

But now I read how for the Schumann resonance the Earth signal is weaker and more magnetic but still necessary.

He writes in his book `Informative Medizin' that research carried out by E.Jacobi at the University of Duesseldorf showed that the one sided use of Schumann (YANG) wave simulation without the geomagnetic (YIN) signal caused serious health problems. On the other hand, the absence of Schumann waves creates a similar situation. Professor R.Wever from the Max Planck Institute for Behavioural Physiology in Erling-Andechs, built an underground bunker which completely screened out magnetic fields. Student volunteers lived there for four weeks in this hermetically sealed environment. Professor Wever noted that the student's circadian rhythms diverged and that they suffered emotional distress and migraine headaches. As they were young and healthy, no serious health conditions arose, which would not have been the case with older people or people with a compromised immune system. After only a brief exposure to 7.8 Hz (the very frequency which had been screened out), the volunteers health stabilized again.

My understanding from reading Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality is that yin qi is the same as yuan qi only just less of it.

On my website I write how qi can not be quantified because it actually originates from noncommutative time-frequency consciousness.

But obviously we use Western science as a metaphor for qigong training.

The "Earthing" practice reports people experiencing an internal tingling sensation from standing barefoot on the Earth.

This is the same experience I get from the yin qi. But I also have strong magnetic bliss all the time in the middle of my brain - the pineal gland - and it's stronger, much stronger, during the Full Moon.

So that proves there is indeed some kind of magnetogravitic force that is much stronger.

But we have to consider also that water - which makes up some 80% of our bodies - is actually macroquantum and negentropic.

I posted on my website the secrets of water - when under pressure from the Tai Chi or full lotus - the water creates negative or imaginary mass storing virtual photons and also ionized electrons. This means that then there is a proton-proton superconducting energy on the outside of the water hydrophilic collagen membrane. This is the secret of the qi meridians in the body - as revealed in detail by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho.

I give more details on the website. So essentially it's quantum coherence as literally a quantum relativistic micro-black hole-white hole consciousness energy.

As Gurdjieff said the main goal of life on Earth is to help the Moon spiritually evolve and if we don't do that then the Moon destroys life on Earth to start it over again.

So I would say all the Solar-based rectilinear technology goes against this moon connection - just as circular houses and altars were destroyed or made to comply to rectilinear standards.

Nevertheless science has now proven that entanglement is the source of 3-D spacetime and so noncommutative time-frequency consciousness is the source of the qi energy - as Michael Winn says Yuan Qi is a neutral energy field that is formless as entanglement.

This makes sense that if people have too much qi energy then they want to "ground" it back into the Earth.

But I think a lot of it has to do with the intention of the qi.

For example Yan Xin emphasizes that intention is bidirectional so if the energy does one thing you can always reverse it. Like he took energy from an overhead power line to fix his car and then his car started smoking - so he reversed the intention of his energy and the car stopped smoking but it restarted again.

Another example is how the qigong master told me he saw a tribe in Mali - by the Dogon - heal a psychotic angry man - the drummed for 6 hours nonstop and his anger went into a tree and it killed the tree. Then they drummed for another 6 hours and they brought the tree back to life.

So that is a case of using the Earth to ground the energy but then having to still recharge the earth energy to re-harmonize it.

Another example is the original qigong master said when he first began healing he didn't know what to do with the sickness he pulled out of this lady - so he sent it into his house plant and the plant died.

So then he realized he had to change his intention so then he learned to visualize the sickness as turning into smoke that goes back into the Emptiness.

The yin as magnetic gravity is interesting.

My understanding is yin qi is from Schumann resonance which is the elf frequency of 7.83 hertz from electricity striking Earth and the waves of electromagnetic energy going through the earth as ELF waves.

http://www.earthbreathing.co.uk/sr.htm

But then these waves travel within the EArth's ionosphere as well - so you would not have to be touching earth to resonate with the energy!

On the other hand the supposed secret of sonofusion is from magnetogravitic energy or gravitomagnetic field energy as longitudinal acoustic waves also called magnetosonic waves that are longitudinal waves - these go into the Earth at the equator. I have an image of this on my website.

This energy does create antigravity - and it's way stronger than predicted by relativity - with the basis as you have pointed out

But now I read how for the Schumann resonance the Earth signal is weaker and more magnetic but still necessary.

My understanding from reading Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality is that yin qi is the same as yuan qi only just less of it.

On my website I write how qi can not be quantified because it actually originates from noncommutative time-frequency consciousness.

But obviously we use Western science as a metaphor for qigong training.

The "Earthing" practice reports people experiencing an internal tingling sensation from standing barefoot on the Earth.

This is the same experience I get from the yin qi. But I also have strong magnetic bliss all the time in the middle of my brain - the pineal gland - and it's stronger, much stronger, during the Full Moon.

So that proves there is indeed some kind of magnetogravitic force that is much stronger.

But we have to consider also that water - which makes up some 80% of our bodies - is actually macroquantum and negentropic.

I posted on my website the secrets of water - when under pressure from the Tai Chi or full lotus - the water creates negative or imaginary mass storing virtual photons and also ionized electrons. This means that then there is a proton-proton superconducting energy on the outside of the water hydrophilic collagen membrane. This is the secret of the qi meridians in the body - as revealed in detail by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho.

I give more details on the website. So essentially it's quantum coherence as literally a quantum relativistic micro-black hole-white hole consciousness energy.

As Gurdjieff said the main goal of life on Earth is to help the Moon spiritually evolve and if we don't do that then the Moon destroys life on Earth to start it over again.

So I would say all the Solar-based rectilinear technology goes against this moon connection - just as circular houses and altars were destroyed or made to comply to rectilinear standards.

Nevertheless science has now proven that entanglement is the source of 3-D spacetime and so noncommutative time-frequency consciousness is the source of the qi energy - as Michael Winn says Yuan Qi is a neutral energy field that is formless as entanglement.

This makes sense that if people have too much qi energy then they want to "ground" it back into the Earth.

But I think a lot of it has to do with the intention of the qi.

For example Yan Xin emphasizes that intention is bidirectional so if the energy does one thing you can always reverse it. Like he took energy from an overhead power line to fix his car and then his car started smoking - so he reversed the intention of his energy and the car stopped smoking but it restarted again.

Another example is how the qigong master told me he saw a tribe in Mali - by the Dogon - heal a psychotic angry man - the drummed for 6 hours nonstop and his anger went into a tree and it killed the tree. Then they drummed for another 6 hours and they brought the tree back to life.

So that is a case of using the Earth to ground the energy but then having to still recharge the earth energy to re-harmonize it.

Another example is the original qigong master said when he first began healing he didn't know what to do with the sickness he pulled out of this lady - so he sent it into his house plant and the plant died.

So then he realized he had to change his intention so then he learned to visualize the sickness as turning into smoke that goes back into the Emptiness.

The Moon is also considered Yin

Yin is also in outer space, other planets- anywhere Yang is at- which is everywhere

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I don't think Yin qi is literally magnetism or gravity, but I've made the same point before about how such analogies wouldn't seem to necessitate electrical grounding anyways. Not to mention, you can't "absorb or store up" magnetism or gravity.

So, the basic definitions and properties of Yang & Yin qi are still confusing to me...especially within the context of MoPai theory.

That said, I would guess that synthetic materials would generally have negative effects on life. So, a natural preference is still probably better, regardless.

Edited by gendao

Many people will use the body voltage meter to show that when they are touching a grounding mat/sheet, the electric fields go down significantly. This could lead them to believe that they are protected. However, this is actually incorrect. The electrical field / voltage is still there. It’s just that your body is now connected to the ground (it is now part of the circuit so the differential is zero), so it only appears that the field is diminishing. The Earthing equipment is not reducing the electric fields. In fact, by being connected to the ground, you are now part of the very pathway by which all nearby electromagnetic frequencies will pass through to the Earth and your home electrical system. This will actually add to the EMF pollution that your body is dealing with, rather than reducing it or protecting you.

http://www.emfanalysis.com/is-grounding-good-for-you/

This seems to be a debunking of the "grounding wires."

I read the Earthing book as much as I could online before - and it fit with my qi experience.

The internal tingling that is experienced from earthing (standing barefoot on Earth) is the negative ions being taken in from the lightning hitting Earth - and the reason it is healing and causes internal tingling is because the negative ions are neutralizing the free radicals.

So guess what - if I have any sugar - and sugar creates free radicals - then I get strong internal tingling and I leach out crap out of my skull, etc. haha. So the qi energy is neutralizing the free radicals from the sugar.

That would indicate the qi energy is negative ions that I'm storing up.

I did post before speculation that yin qi is negative ions and yang qi is positive ions - but I don't think that's the case.

The idea being that in advanced practice you don't eat salt but you get sodium from vegetables - so that would mean not eating salt is avoiding chloride - the negative ion.

So that you increase potassium - and this makes sense as I explained in my published article on the science of spiritual healing - for electric eels.

John Chang said he is just like an electric eel so I decided to test that analog.

What I discovered was very interesting - electric eels create their charge by building up their positive ions as a potassium differential.

The increased serotonin levels to the hypothalamus then increase ACTH levels which then increase potassium ion levels that are stored in the fat calls in the eel.

And serotonin is what - kundalini energy! We have TONS of serotonin in our lower bodies but modern humans don't get that up to the brain - but sure enough the pineal gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and so through vagus nerve activation and ionization through yin qi energy - then you increase the serotonin up to the brain and thereby you increase the potassium ions as yang qi.

And so then as John Chang teaches the yang and yin explode when combining thereby creating the strong electromagnetic charge.

I'm not saying this is the extent of the training - but when I did the advanced energy training then what I ate just some sea salt it literally tasted like poison and in Irish lore the faeries avoid salt - and the raw diet is against salt for shutting down the body.

It seems that relying on increasing the potassium could be a key factor and a big part of that increase is the ratio to sodium and chloride since obviously too much potassium is toxic.

This is a great ELF wave natural resonance doc for those who haven't see it - I'm rewatching it (or listening to it) and it's well-worth a second run.

But yeah obviously real Earth bare foot practice in a Natural area is best - the original qigong master said he used to bury himself in the ground to increase the connection.

Master Yao relies on taking in the  Earth's energy for his strong heating qi healing - basically his fire qi.

The article or blogbook I wrote goes into more details on what "qi" is - the foundation of science is quantum but this is largely ignored.

The latest research is that spacetime is created from entanglement - and this is research published in Nature journal - just a couple weeks ago or so! It's been making the rounds but it's new science - it's considered that indeed the unified field has been achieved but it's inherently limited due to time-frequency uncertainty in science.

There are inherent limits to science since it precludes consciousness - but understanding how time-frequency is noncommutative does reveal a lot of the secrets about the energy dynamics.

So obviously when you have precognition - and astral travel - you get into a spacetime vortex which is so then a quantum relativistic energy as much as Western science can model it.

For example this natural resonance documentary focuses on cryptochrome - which reveals how humans rely on quantum spin for controlling the melatonin release of the pineal gland among other things (navigation for example).  Cryptochrome converts photons into electrons. So this is why the "sun gazing" is advocated but only when the sun is very low in the sky - but then the photons go directly to the pineal gland via the eye, to increase the pineal gland energy. But the other thing is that this photon energy is not dependent on physically looking at the sun - which is why qigong masters can go without sleep and replace it with meditation and also the qigong masters can see in the dark and see in 360 degrees via the pineal gland - the pineal gland has been fully opened. It's just like how we can't see the sunlight in space before it reflects off the moon - it's there but only shines after reflecting off the moon. I know that astronomy makes nice photos based on translating frequencies into colors, etc. haha. But seeing color is done in our brains  - through the visual cortex. So we can see through our spirit directly if we store up the photon energy that we "can't see" with our normal eyes - yet it is still there in the night time. haha.

And comparing the feet to the huiyin - when the lower tan tien is filled up with yin qi energy this means that the leg channels open up - and a person can tell this if they can sit in full lotus in ease with no pain.

The original qigong master  says if you want to know if someone is a qigong master just see how long they can sit in full lotus in ease.

So saying the feet are far away from the lower tan tien neglects that the "yin heel channels" have to be filled with qi energy as part of the process of filling up the lower tan tien yin qi energy. This is why the first stage of training relies on 3 times more standing practice than sitting practice - but also why older people can't stand with knees bent as easily - since the knee power demonstrates the kidney energy going down.

But it fits in with the ELF energy directly because when you do the standing exercise the legs vibrate at 7 times per second - Bradford Keeney points out that is the key secret of the Bushmen trance dance training - the original human spiritual training.

Andrija Puharich's research argues that the ELF waves split the protons and electrons of water - and this water splitting is considered the key secret of creating the qi energy - along with the piezoelectric energy of the collagen, the most common protein in the body.

And then this piezoelectric resonance - which goes into ultrasound also - resonates the quantum gravity or quantum relativity of the microtubules of the neurons of the three tan tiens. This is where you have the storage of memory and also precognition from the micro black hole-white hole energy.

So yeah standing with knees bent getting the ELF energy from the legs vibrating 7 times per second - and also trance drumming is 7 beats per second - all around the world. 7 to 11 beats per second.

Ideally a person is outside with barefoot in a natural area - but anyway I think we can conclude that grounding wires are not necessary.

For example the original qigong master emphasizes if you practice enough your qi energy will overpower the negative energy of your house - and that includes all types of negative energy. haha. Ghost pollution, etc.

I stopped using a cell phone since I quit my job - and I am so glad I did because I could really feel the evil energy from the phone. I had gotten a new phone and the speaker on it was not as good as my previous phone.

brain cancer has spiked from all these cell phones.

it's the ELF pulses on the phones in the microwave range which have a steep gradient potential that then crosses the cell walls to damage the DNA, etc.

It's now proven that DNA relies on quantum entanglement.

• Like 1

The question is understanding how it works.

If you understand how something works then you can replicate it with results.

For example I get electrical shocks in my brain when I meditate - when the furnace electrical switch motor kicks on.

It doesn't happen all the time - but here is my reasoning:

The research I've done shows that the qi energy is stored up through the parasympathetic nervous system.

I cite this in my published "science of spiritual healing" article - Mantak Chia was tested by scientist on this.

Now consider Jim - he said that when he projected his qi energy to do so he had to press down just as if he was taking a crap.

Now that off the cuff comment is actually a very important clue!

What happens when we have to take a crap? What happens is that the sympathetic nervous system is pushed to its extreme so that it switches over to the parasympathetic nervous system which then floods the intestines with serotonin.

So for example if I want to clear out my intestines I just do standing qigong until the legs are vibrating 7 times per second - the ELF vibrations - this means that my sympathetic nervous system has been pushed to its extreme and then it switches to the opposite extreme as parasympathetic rebound - and suddenly the crap flushes out.

So consider then that the ELF vibrations of the legs is then taking in negative ions.

So I googled this - negative ions and parasympathetic nervous system to test my hypothesis.

Bingo!

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
This is often explained that negative ions work on the autonomic nervous system but this theory is not widely accepted. Negative ions control the sympathetic nervous system to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system.

Now consider another example - the original qigong master said when he got real angry then light bulbs would explode in his house.

So think about that - what happens when you get real angry? Your body suddenly switches to the sympathetic nervous system and that will discharge the stored up parasympathetic nervous system energy.

Now consider a third example - I quote Master Nan, Huai-chin saying that if only people stay in full lotus long enough then the numbness and pain in the legs will go away and the body will fill with an internal orgasm bliss. Science has proven that the right side vagus nerve goes to the lower body to the reproductive organs - and so this is the parasympathetic nervous system that is triggered for internal orgasm.

Now think of Master Yao relying on the Earth's energy to create his strong fire heat healing energy - obviously "grounding" is going to increase the energy - but it just shows how powerful these negative ions can be.

"It's unbelievable!" says Gerhard H. Eggetsberger, biochemist and technical head of the Institute for applied Biocybernetics and Feedback Research, in Vienna.

"This man is able to change his electrical skin resistance in a split second from 60 Q up to 6080 Q and to lower it down again. We even know how he does it -- through a kind of sympathetic reflex. This means that
he can simply switch from the Nervus Vagus to the Nervus Sympaticus
. An untrained body would never do this as completely as he does this. We are scientifically proving spiritual knowledge that is 6000 years old!"
(
Through the Power of the Inner Smile
)

Now I know how this is done - the pineal gland does this.

A Taoist sex engineer, Dr. Lin, gives us the details:

"But, without the powerful parasympathetic function, all the internal organs can not work properly. It is like the appliances working under a low electric power supply. Each organ must store sufficient parasympathetic bioelectricity you call it 'Yin Chi' such as the 'Liver Chi', 'Kidney Chi', 'Heart Chi'..., so that the sympathetic nervous function in each organ can convert the bioelectric energy into 'work', output of forces or products.

So we have

1) Jim bearing down to push his sympathetic to the extreme to release the stored up parasympathetic energy

2) Master  Yao relying on Earth energy - bring up the parasympathetic negative ion energy.

3) Mantak Chia switching to his sympathetic to release his stored up parasympathetic energy.

4) The internal orgasm stays in the parasympathetic vagus nerve energy whereas external ejaculation switches from parasympthetic back to sympathetic causing loss of energy.

In fact Dr. Robert Sapolsky has documented how the male external ejaculation is precisely the problem when it comes to trying to build up parasympathetic energy:

What happens next, if you are male? You are having a terrific time with someone. Maybe you are breathing faster, your heart rate has increased. Gradually parts of your body are taking on a sympathetic [nervous system] tone ... After a while, most of your body is screaming sympathetic while, heroically, you are trying to hold onto the parasympathetic tone in that one last outpost as long as possible. Finally when you can't take it anymore, the parasympathetic shuts off at the penis, the sympathetic comes roaring on, and you ejaculate.
(Robert Sapolsky,
Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers
(Holt Paperbacks, 2004), p. 124.)

O.K. now we get into what John Chang meant by the "yin field" when he connected with the spirit world.

Because the "heart's fire" is the yuan shen with the yin qi.

But in my article - quantum physics explains this connection!!

OK. So let's consider how this alchemical combination of yin and yang chi energy might be translated into science. First of all there's the Quantum Zeno Effect I mentioned -- it relies on the geomagnetic field of the Earth:

"Now, Iannis Kominis at the University of Crete, explains this by means of the quantum zeno effect: the act of observing a quantum system can affect its evolution, maintaining its state for longer than expected... A similar thing happens in birds: the presence of a geomagnetic field extends the lifetime of the singlet-triplet mixture from which the ions recombine. This gives the magnetic field time to bias the outcome of the recombination."
[
]

For humans this "grounding" of the Earth's geomagnetic field to delay the collapse of the light energy as non-local consciousness -- it could also rely on the ELF Ionosphere-heart resonance of the theta REM brain wave.

It would then appear that Yuan Qi is this superconducting proton-proton energy that actually is based on the black hole quantum entanglement - storing virtual photons as a way of delaying the collapse of the photons.

As long as this delay can be maintained "in the Emptiness" - the more yuan qi energy can be stored up.

O.K. the final example is this -

At the end of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality he vaporizes his body into pure Yuan Qi energy that is formless.

What is the crucial step for him to do that? He has to finally finish converting the yin qi energy of the organs into yuan qi.

So - for example if we consider the ability to create the "yang shen" - what is that? It's the Yuan Qi that has stored up "virtual photons" in the black hole - as a yuan qi - and it then projects it out as a new spacetime "white hole" as a Yang Shen.
Edited by conspirachi
  • Like 2

And comparing the feet to the huiyin - when the lower tan tien is filled up with yin qi energy this means that the leg channels open up - and a person can tell this if they can sit in full lotus in ease with no pain.

The original qigong master says if you want to know if someone is a qigong master just see how long they can sit in full lotus in ease.

So saying the feet are far away from the lower tan tien neglects that the "yin heel channels" have to be filled with qi energy as part of the process of filling up the lower tan tien yin qi energy. This is why the first stage of training relies on 3 times more standing practice than sitting practice - but also why older people can't stand with knees bent as easily - since the knee power demonstrates the kidney energy going down.

So yeah standing with knees bent getting the ELF energy from the legs vibrating 7 times per second - and also trance drumming is 7 beats per second - all around the world. 7 to 11 beats per second.

Ideally a person is outside with barefoot in a natural area - but anyway I think we can conclude that grounding wires are not necessary.

Interesting point, if true? But is it? I remember reading about this earlier here somewhere...but what sources exactly state this, again?

Edited by gendao

Assumption 5: There is only one yin chi, there are not multiple types of yin chi, nor multiple things people call yin chi.

That's a pretty massive assumption. Unless you've practiced different systems, experienced and studied the effects of the energies they utilize, there's really no way to know.

Interesting point, if true? But is it? I remember reading about this earlier here somewhere...but what sources exactly state this, again?

https://books.google.com/books?id=BWKEI2oxrR8C&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=%22wang+mu%22+yin+heel+channels&source=bl&ots=JJABHHttla&sig=o8ISEztIvMKdKVj8YxVWu7o1Ucg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwim_c7akNnJAhVRjIMKHceAAB8Q6AEIJDAB#v=onepage&q=%22wang%20mu%22%20yin%20heel%20channels&f=false

wang mu - googlebooks

Also chapter 5 of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality is referred later in the book - that it's first necessary to make sure those channels are open.

That's also what the original qigong master says - 3 times more standing active exercise "cultivates" the energy as the first stage of practice.

It's the focus of Gary Clyman also - the standing knee bending and storing energy in the lower tan tien as the foundation.

This is the "quick fire" foundation practice that combines the piezoelectric pressure with the sublimation force of reverse breathing - and the oxygenation of the body-brain. So the deep breathing increases the adrenaline dopamine levels but the breath retention then increases the ELF resonance of the heart energy - from Itzak Bendov's Stalking the Wild Pendulum book, I cite in my article.

The Huiyin point is where the yin qi energy is taken in directly - once the macrocosmic orbit opens up via the pineal gland - so that this is the tantra I practiced for years. I could sit in full lotus as long as I wanted in ease - as long as I had easy strong sources of yin jing energy that was sucked up via the Huiyin point. But the problem with this approach is it turns a person into a "ghost immortal" because the yin jing energy is much lower frequency than the yin qi that is transmitted out of the pineal gland to close the circuit. When the yin source climaxes she releases her yin jing energy but what causes the climax is the yin qi energy (yang jing) going into the female to activate the vagus nerve.

So this means that in actuality we have to model the yin qi energy as macroquantum energy which measures energy intensity by frequency - not amplitude. Previously I had considered the yin qi energy as classical amplitude energy but I know realize that is not accurate.

So to close the Lower Magpie Bridge by anal flexing - the largest muscle in the body is the glutes - this activates the parasympathetic nervous system to bring the energy up the spine. So that is most easily done through the standing active Tai Chi practice.

yeah page 28-9 of Wang Mu on the yin heel channels.

Let's start with some assumptions:

• Assumption 1: John Chang is an authority, knows what he is talking about, and is not mistaken about the nature and mechanics of yin chi.
  • Assumption 2: John Chang told Kosta and Jim truthfully about yin chi being blocked by synthetic materials, and the need to sit on the earth or use a grounding wire to absorb yin chi.
  • Assumption 3: Kosta and Jim were not lied to, nor in turn lied to us. 
  • Assumption 4: Kosta and Jim did not misunderstand, nor were Chang's words mistranslated.
  • Assumption 5: There is only one yin chi, there are not multiple types of yin chi, nor multiple things people call yin chi.

With those assumptions in place, this case is open and closed.  You are required to use a grounding wire indoors unless your floor itself is electrically grounded.

Only if you believe John Chang (rather, those who wrote the books) is an authority.

I say, try it yourself

If there is Yang, then there is Yin

A grounding wire does not actually ground you anyway- it would be a rather tedious process to actually procure a proper ground.

That being said, a simple grounding contraption does help with the static build up, which can be a nuisance

Please- no more John Chang quotes, otherwise we wind up doing that "thing that you do" ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Yin appears as Magnetism

Yang appears as Electric

Is there any material that can block a magnetic force?

Magnetic fields cannot be blocked.

There is no such thing as a magnetic insulator.

A major reason for this has to do with one of Maxwell's Equations:

Read more: http://lonemanpai.com/thread/1140/yin-synthetic-material#ixzz3u8XYmGDx

Earth is very important is more than just yin just as heaven is more than yang.

Earth is yin because it supports all buts it's actually the all the perfect combination of yin and yang. An is represented by gold.

ZENSES-fengshui.jpg

This is one of the many revelations of ru lai buddha.

It is all Zhongyang (center) for center is the middle for it is neither yin or yang. 

Babaji_w16.jpg

Just as heaven tiankong relates to the sky this also has a connection to mingkun as when we are young we have a higher amount of sky/heaven chi in us and lost that as we get older. This heaven chi qi comes into us via the mingmen as heaven decides destiny...

Earth according to the wuxing is literay the balance of yin and yang and is represented by the yin yang symbol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Xing

Edited by JinlianPai

The internal tingling that is experienced from earthing (standing barefoot on Earth) is the negative ions being taken in from the lightning hitting Earth - and the reason it is healing and causes internal tingling is because the negative ions are neutralizing the free radicals.

So guess what - if I have any sugar - and sugar creates free radicals - then I get strong internal tingling and I leach out crap out of my skull, etc. haha. So the qi energy is neutralizing the free radicals from the sugar.

That would indicate the qi energy is negative ions that I'm storing up.

Try this experiment:

1 teaspoon of Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) in 12 ounces of water, taken 30 minutes before you cultivate.

It makes the body more Alkaline (which is Yin) as opposed to Acidic (which is Yang)

You might feel a boost at the LDT

• Like 2

From the LoneMan Pai â„¢ WinRAR #4 Folder:

Excerpts:

The Earth has differing potentials of Yin Qi

Some areas under the soil:

Rich black fertile soil versus sand, clay &/or dead soil.
Fossil - Oil Deposits as well as Mineral, Quartz, Gold, Iron Ore,
Magnetic Lodestone, etc etc etc
Organic life-forms
Water running / negative ions / streams
Under the Earth- like Sedimentary layers- the Yin fluctuates.
Deep down- the Earth's core runs like an engine.
Again as I said prior- under my feet and under your feet is very
differing amount of Yin Qi- the variables are forever changing with
your every step.

There are also water pipes, electric cable, fiber optics, phone/landlines,
gas pipes etc
take all into consideration- Above You: analog waves, WiFi,
microwave, gamma, ultra-violet, cell phone, etc through out the
sky/rays/network- like a web take all this into account

Above you
Below you

Yin Field - What, Why & How:

Yin is always with Yang

The body doesn't compartmentalize Yin only

Yang/sky mixed with yin

Yin/ground mixed with some yang

If there's Yang around, it has Yin chasing it

If you have a magnet- it has positive & negative poles

It can't be a magnet and have only 2 positive poles

or 2 negative only poles

it wouldn't be a magnet- unless it is a "magnetic monopole"

A magnetic monopole is a hypothetical elementary particle in
particle physics that is an isolated magnet with only one
magnetic pole (a north pole without a south pole or vice-versa).
It is impossible to make magnetic monopoles from a bar magnet.
If a bar magnet is cut in half, it is not the case that one half has
the north pole and the other half has the south pole. Instead, each
piece has its own north and south poles. A magnetic monopole
cannot be created from normal matter such as atoms and
electrons, but would instead be a new elementary particle.

Dichotomies of Yin

2 opposing schools of thought:
1- when you practice you must be outside, perineum
touching ground

no artificial, inorganic insulation in between
you may use an indoor grounding mat/wire

this was discussed previously on another thread

2- the other school of thought is to insulate one self from
leaking dispersing Qi, involuntarily

Both schools of thoughts have positive and negative traits
-conflicting ?

Laogong points on bottom of feet- and heel meridians.

Going up and down off the ground creates a magnetic yin pulse especially
if your toes are coming into contact with the ground
first. (Think Kunlun).

Perineum moving up and down.

Flexing of pelvis/coccyx/sacral/mingmen.

The laogong points in your hands, plus the wrist daling points
being turned per the rope jumping activate the niwan point in
your head.

Then it reverses- like Tai Chi: Bai Hui - Niwan - Daling - LDT -
Bubbling Springs

Deep quick breathing from jumping rope is activating the fire
yang breathe, as your mind focuses on the event.

If you want, take it one step further:

When you jump rope- center your focus on your lower tan tien.

Then inhale as you jump off the ground- focus the energy
upwards out to the niwan and crown area- all the way into the
sky.

As you about to land, compress your perineum, then exhale as
your feet touch the ground, penetrating your consciousness
deep down into the Earth.

Crown/Baihui is yang

Niwan is magnetic, and grounded to Earth

Energy connects ---> qihai // dantian etc

In Kunlun, the energy coming down feels cool and
magnetic- even though it would appear to new comers,
that the energy should seem to be yang and warm, as it
''Feels'' as though it is coming down from "the sky"

The Lower Tan Tien Is "Similar" To A SuperNova:

Can't "Fill" a Black Hole

It can be "fed" though.

The lower Tan Tien, as a Vacuum, sucking and pulling in through
the crown, and 4 limbs/pore breathe, etc.

As it grows and condenses/collapses upon itself- it
produces/circulates energy MCO, etc

When the Qi hai is full, like a large sphere, it makes contact
with back & front & huiyin on the bottom. It begins the
upward circulation from the Wei Lu/tail bone.

Yin- Example/Briefly:

Much inter-action/re-action of running water/ streams etc that
produce negative ionization

this is constantly evaporating-=- filling the air/clouds/plants, etc,

-breathing/exhaling trading off with organisms

Yin does not just stay "stuck" in the ground

Yin is in "outer space" - magnetic ionosphere

Magnetic flux "ropes" -
tethering from the Sun

Ionosphere is a region of the upper atmosphere, includes the Thermo-sphere and parts of the Meso-sphere and Exo-sphere. It
is distinguished because it is Ionized by solar radiation.
It also plays an important part in atmospheric electricity and
forms the inner edge of the magnetosphere.

Read more: http://lonemanpai.com/thread/1140/yin-synthetic-material?page=1#ixzz3uE6Q8N8N

"Only if you believe John Chang (rather, those who wrote the books) is an authority."

Based on the evidence he has presented, I do.  Based on the evidence you have provided, I do not regard you as an authority.  Thanks for your opinions and advice but I am not interested in them.  God bless.

No need for you to troll this thread anymore, as I asked you kindly not to do this.

Please- no more John Chang quotes, otherwise we wind up doing that "thing that you do" ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

The revelation of Chang Zhang Feng was thus.

That earth energy becomes metal and metal energy comes up from the earth and manifests as a mist which become white clouds.  These white clouds become charged by heaven/sky chi. These clouds turn black(water) and come this water comes to earth as rain as rain has a higher concentrate of heaven/sky chi.

This rain water first hits mountain which is earth this type of chi coming to earth causes thunder.

Thunder ignites the fire which goes back to earth.

I could go on and on about this. 

Water moved in the pattern of earth.....

Was his take on ru lai buddha's teachings...

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1