Sign in to follow this  
Oneironaut

Weird things happen to me before people pass away. What's the explanation?

This has been going on all my life. Sometimes I'll dream of a funeral taking place and I'll have no idea who the funeral is for. Days, weeks or months would pass and once I hear the bad news then it hits me. 

Recently I've had someone close to me pass away. 3 weeks before that took place I was at home all alone and I was walking down my hall. I heard a violent noise come from the living room window and the shades violently crashed to the ground. I run back because I could of sworn someone was probably trying to break into my home and look at the area and everything was intact. Window wasn't broken, shades were still in place. Everything was normal. I turn on all the lights at home and even look outside and everything was also normal. Now that this person is gone I realize that this is the exact same position of my house (exactly where the violent crashing noise came from) where he had been seated the last time he visited. This is beginning to creep me the hell out. 

Does anyone have any explanation for this? Why do these things happen?

Edited by Oneironaut
  • Like 1

This is what reality is like.

It's that simple.

As we growing, these things can become more apparent, more obvious.

Sometimes people get into states of being where these things become temporarily more obvious, then things change and people see less of this.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

I don't have an explanation, but I do believe there's something to the phenomenon. 

When I was a little kid, I was playing with my wrestling action figures and I stopped very abruptly and had the thought, "it's been awhile since a wrestler died." I know pro wrestling has traditionally been a fast lane, so that might not sound to auspicious, but it was more than that thought....it was like a stop-you-in-your-tracks "something just happened in the world" feeling. Sure as shit, that night wrestling was kicked off by an in-memorium graphic for "Yokozuna."

When I was a teenager, laying up in bed one night, I heard the phone ring in the other room and my mind, out of nowhere, shot immediately and definitively to "my grandmother died" (she was not ailing). That was not what the phone call turned out to be about, but she had a stroke the next afternoon and died the next night. 

Surrounding that same incident, my uncle, who claimed to not have gotten sick in something like thirty years, had to leave work early with an unexplained headache that started right about the same time my grandmother suffered the first symptoms of the stroke. 

Funny that you mention Yokozuna. My brother and I were having a discussion about him a good 24 hours before your post. 

About 90% of my "warnings" come through dreams. The rest come through random unexplainable events. Exactly one year before a family member passed away I was hearing knocks on my door. I checked and no one was there. As soon as my back was turned the knocks started to happen again. I check again and it builds up to the point where I began playing a game of cat and mouse to see if I can catch the rascal who was playing this annoying game. I was unable to catch anyone because there wasn't anyone there to catch. Other family members who were in there with me even commented on hearing these knocks so I know it wasn't me. 

As far as the most recent event to have happened... I can't even build a hypothesis around it. I just know other people in my family tend to experience it more than I do. In fact my late grandfather used to own a very big house. It was almost like a mansion. Both my grandparents, aunts and uncles have mentioned that the place was haunted. Several times a week you could easily experience apparitions and all kinds of crazy events that would probably land you in a mental hospital for talking openly about it. Because of that they decided to raze the house.

I'm thinking that people can sometimes leave an energetic imprint in places even if they don't mean to. That's as far of a hypothesis that I can build. Wouldn't feng shui have a better explanation? I remember reading about Ikuko Osumi and seiki jutsu and if I remember correctly she was advising one of her students to sprinkle salt and sake and smile at a burial urn because that student had been getting very sick from breaking it. 

Edited by Oneironaut
  • Like 1

Come to think of it... I remember dreaming of a particular area and a car accident happening. When I woke up and turned on the news I saw a report taking place that looked oddly similar to the one in my dream. Many landmarks were also present. They mentioned a car accident had also happened and it turned out to be Randy "Macho Man" savage who was involved. I have several other stories that are similar to that one.

Sign in to follow this