Sign in to follow this  
Golden Dragon Shining

Removing Chakras

Thoughts? new to the idea.

Apparently the chakra system is a low level energetic system for a low energetic artificial planetary matrix. This can be transcended/ use of conscious intent.

I guess similar to the situation Neo was in.

The chakras are corresponding to the glands and nerve centres. They are the energy centres of the subtle bodies and also connecting the latter to the physical body. They can be in different states of activation, but they can't be removed. :D

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

Removing chakras, "low energetic artificial planetary matrix"...these are such newagey ideas. I would suggest that we transcend them, primarily.

• Like 2

Can you remove your brain?

The glands in the brain, I read, are the pineal (6th chakra) and pituitary (7th chakra)  glands.  These can be removed.  So is the chakra function affected?

-removed-

I cant

I just cant reply to these new age approaches anymore.

It feels so wasted... "I" feel like wasting myself. What a habit. And what a great feeling to know that there is nothing to reply anymore, "they" will all think they find and then think they know by merely carrying information around with them, but in essence know nothing and have not changed. They never will, they have to drop everything aswell and "die" to then be once again truly be able to experience

The process is timeless and for every individual the same, regardless of civilization / culture / age. Consciousness is the same. Experience with it are always changing, but consciousness never changes.

All concepts the individual experiences during that incarnation have to be dropped anyway to progress further through the mental body.

A beautiful process full of horrors, inevitable for each consciousness (and sought after to further empower oneself through it's understanding of constant release).

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

The chakras are corresponding to the glands and nerve centres. They are the energy centres of the subtle bodies and also connecting the latter to the physical body. They can be in different states of activation, but they can't be removed. :D

But Michael !   Its the Matrix remember   (  its so pop nowadays  ^_^  )    -   rip out  those organs out I say  !   

Only one way to deal with them I reckon ;

Hercules_slaying_the_Hydra-300x207.jpg

Chapter 10 -  The 'Evil' Hydra .

“Well that IS rather strange. I am wondering what all those heads represent? I know not what in Man has many heads.” Asked Raven

“The serpent that is inside man came from the Empyrean and passed through the seven spheres, these are the 7 gifts that Man can have, if he grows and develops properly, they will , in turn awaken in him”

“Did you not listen to the Magpies chorus? ‘The forehead of the snake is bright with one immortal star’ and ‘That star upon the serpent's head is called the soul of man.’ “

“Ah yes!” responded Raven, “That eye on the brow that sees in spirit is its head and its tail lies in man’s reproductive organs … its all curled up together but when the snake awakens … and comes up from the depths of the water it must make sure the person is worthy to receive its blessing … “ he thinks a bit more … “ and that connects Man’s sacred creative ability with his inner vision … that’s rather clever … whoever thought of that . I see why it is not shown on the diagram as it is hidden within the body, but the soul, on a higher and more subtle plane sees through that secret eye. But man fears these as well, and some think them evil?”

“Some give them more trouble than others, Venus for example and the sexual energy.” Answered the Centaur. “ But consider other parts of the Magpie’s chorus; ‘And kindle at a livelier coal the subtler soul of light. From these soft splendours of a dream I turn, and seek the Self supreme.” And “Lighting her coils with living light, to where the nenuphar sleeps ... All darkness dreams - The thing that is not, only seems. “

“But I am getting a little confused did not Hercules cut the heads off the Hydra in another story, thus defeating her ?” asked Raven.

“Hercules!” cried Centaur in disdain. “Hercules’ journey is about Man’s literalist approach, and how his ego opposes lost soul. Of course soul can NEVER be defeated by ego … it may seem to be supressed for a time but like all suppression it resurfaces in different ways and in multiples of itself.

Hercules! Bah !  That is one of those myths that shows Man’s wrong approach … so , of course, everyone admires him.

“If you remember the story, the thing that happened when Hercules cut off any of the Hydras heads was, firstly, water gushed out … he released the waters of the depths contained within the depths of Man’s psyche. And secondly each neck then grew three heads. This is because when man cannot understand singularity - the Empyrean, firstly manifests in Triplicity; the thing itself and how it manifests in the world of duality, thus the mortals always have lessons in Triplicity; Life – birth & death, Tao – Yin & Yang, Humanity – man & woman and recently electrical charge – positive and negative … and so on …”

“And” Raven interrupted, ”on this diagram, on both sides we see that unity, and below are the nine heads, making the ten, and also the first three above, with the 7 below … and I assume those 7 relate to the 7 stars that wander about the sky, unfixed as we seem to be?”

“Now you are getting the hang of it.” Centaur told him.

“But Man sees these things as bad things as well?”

“Ah yes! But Man perceives in duality.” The centaur told him, “ He sees one thing as two things that are separate and then separate men decide which side of duality is reality. So then is Man in conflict; man against man. The man of Wisdom however sees One and all men as one. To some men, and in Man at some times, there is a view that these eyes, or senses, or processes of the One are hindrances. Some have called them ‘sore spots’ and are offended by their various functions. In duality they can be seen as ‘either’ levels through which Men have fallen, and hence are barriers to the One, or stages through which Man can ascend and comprehend the One. But like your parchment and diagrams, they are, of course two sides of the one parchment. If one holds it up to the Light and allows Light to pass through it and illuminate it and that same light strikes one’s eye than the One and one image can be seen.”

“But I know many men do not see it like that’ protested raven ‘they live in fear of the forces deep within … many don’t want to look within.”

“ I have seen men and women even listening to a story such as this , just the first part, and then declare they want to hear no more – just when they are at the crucial point of having great mysteries revealed to them ! “

“That is true,’ said Centaur, “if the soul is not honored or accepted in the right way , which is according to its nature, it can demand attention, it can morph and twist the images, seeking a form that WILL get attention and it wont give up until it does get some type of attention. This can make some men more afraid and more reluctant to see the soul and forces and unconscious needs within, which in turn morphs the soul into more torturous forms , which of course creates more fear for the man and more torture for the soul …. Until it all ends up in a right mess and Hydra has become the monster instead of the teacher and men are fearful to look below the surface and into the deep water of their psyche. 

~  from  'The Raven's tale.' by Nungali.

• Like 1

What happens if the corresponding gland is removed? Is the chakra removed with it?

No. Removing physical parts doesn't remove parts of the subtle anatomy. That's why people can suffer from phantom pain.

Also, the etheric body is the matrix used for the healing and regeneration of physical parts.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

Chakras are points at which heaven and earth's forces meet and spiral, along the central channel.

Cannot be "removed".

Modern way of living and eating is doing plenty towards an equivalent though.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

The glands in the brain, I read, are the pineal (6th chakra) and pituitary (7th chakra)  glands.  These can be removed.  So is the chakra function affected?

Glands are not chakras. Gross body is not the same as astral body.

In one topic you talk arbitrary on kundalini process, pointing out gurus lack of knowledge, and now asking this question.

Edited by Kubba

While in the physical body, its functioning will influence its correspondence with the subtle bodies a.k.a. your psychological experiences. The pineal and the pituitary are gateways to the highest subtle bodies. The pineal starts shrinking in humans around the time of puberty (running on memory here). This certainly affects our feeling of connection to the Universe. However, there are certain remedies that can reverse this process, to one degree or another. I assume that meditation can have the same effect.

Michael

You said:

The pineal starts shrinking in humans around the time of puberty (running on memory here). This certainly affects our feeling of connection to the Universe. 

But then you also said that:

No. Removing physical parts doesn't remove parts of the subtle anatomy.

But presumably removing one of the glands does impact on our connection to the subtle anatomy, in the same way as shrinking it does.

I say this because as a child, God know why, but my tonsils and adenoids were removed.  These, I understand, are associated with the throat chakra.

So where does this leave me? What difficulties might I expect?

Thoughts? new to the idea.

Apparently the chakra system is a low level energetic system for a low energetic artificial planetary matrix. This can be transcended/ use of conscious intent.

I guess similar to the situation Neo was in.

I agree with your ideas. The removal of chakras is a big step forward. 

If one goes by the maxim that the same force that binds also liberates, perhaps they should be worked with.

Edited by rex

Tonsils are energetically related to the testicles.

The uvula is energetically related to the penis.

Similar energetics are forming these below the brain as the reproductive organs at the bottom of the torso.

Functionally, they excrete enzyme/immune substances that deal with elements that are eaten, inhaled, and coughed-up.

Removing these causes weakness in immunity and also sexual functioning.

-VonKrankenhaus

Michael

You said:

But then you also said that:

But presumably removing one of the glands does impact on our connection to the subtle anatomy, in the same way as shrinking it does.

I say this because as a child, God know why, but my tonsils and adenoids were removed.  These, I understand, are associated with the throat chakra.

So where does this leave me? What difficulties might I expect?

Removal of such "unnecessary" parts is in most cases a folly that future generations will shake their heads about in disbelief. The tonsils belong to the human immune system.

However, to "expect difficulties" would potentially weaken your immune response for psychosomatic reasons. It is better to remember that your body is designed to make best of any situation it finds itself in, and your physical and subtle anatomy has an amazing capability to compensate any missing part.

In about 20 percent of cases, the body actually regrows removed tonsils! But even where such is not the case will it do whatever it takes to preserve its functioning to the best of its abilities.

Along these lines, I have once heard of somebody whose arms were paralyzed due to nerve damage, a condition which was successfully treaten by energetic healing with the help of Turmaline. In this case, a medical examination showed that the nerves were not regenerated; rather, it seemed like corresponding parts of the etheric body were activated to take over their function.

This sounds less unbelievable if we bear in mind that there are individuals of normal intelligence born with virtually all off the brain lacking (hydranencephaly).

These examples demonstrate my previous statement parts of the physical body are in many ways receivers for the subtle bodies.

Quoted from Bill Bodri's site:

If you keep cultivating the body after you pass through the skandhas, you’ll open up and start the River Chariot Rotation. If you keep cultivating, at that point various enlightened beings will come to help you if your vows and merit and behavior are good enough. They’ll test you severely.

With their help, you’ll reach a stage where you no longer cultivate the chakras or chi channels — the body is transformed in such a way as they no longer seem to exist. What do you then cultivate now?

Prajna wisdom and samadhi.

The method to use is prajna or anapana to cultivate prajna. So from now on I don’t want to talk about anything except prajna and real cutlviation. For gong-fu we’re finished. For prajna you have to read the Buddhist sutras or Nagarjuna.

Edited by taoguy

OP I'm assuming you weren't trying to be humorous or anything. Your question/s is almost a non-sequitur.

The energy body is woven from a couple sources (that I know of so far) and with the addition of a third source, the physical body manifests.

Everywhere these energies 'cross' is a chakra. There are the large most-obvious ones of course but they come in vast size range and number. They are not just spinning dinner plates or something -- as you develop you become aware of (or they become, not sure if there is a difference) their sentience. The main 'large' ones are very powerful personalities. But there are tons of them in the body -- down to microdot sized -- every joint, even every lymph node (everywhere certain energy crosses).

Visually it looks like a mass field of varying sized golden stars on a gold background. I once saw an old doc -- maybe Hindu, can't remember -- suggesting there were 144,000 of them. No idea but I would not be surprised.

They are literally a fundamental part OF the body's existence. You could not remove any major chakra without the body dying. Whatever source suggested to you that the chakras are somehow separate from you, let alone could be or should be 'removed,' is probably not one to take seriously in the future. It's actually not... healthy, this paradigm. I've created problems for myself with my own cognitive dissonance about them as personalities in the past. I don't recommend any separation philosophies.

Best,

PJ

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this