Sign in to follow this  
mwight

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS (Video)

Thanks mate, cant wait till it uploads i love watching this type of stuff. I have other stuff also even stephen Hawkins has some great stuff to watch and learn about.

cheers

WYG

Thanks mate, cant wait till it uploads i love watching this type of stuff. I have other stuff also even stephen Hawkins has some great stuff to watch and learn about.

cheers

WYG

np it talks about ancient mythologies and how their imagery relates to high energy plasma physics with a new electric and holographic view of the universe. you see energy filaments which resemble dna, and how charged particles come together like a yin/yang.. some really cool stuff...

hm...is there text I can read? this vid is too excruciating to watch, especially without an hour to burn. anything I can disseminate in ~10 minutes? :D there were just way too many examples of this or that pertaining to mythology and look! it correlates with something like a DNA structure or plasma bolt. need some substance without having to weed through all the fluff...

Don't want to be a stick in the mud but take it with a pinch of salt. Im a professional astro-physicist and this is grade-A Bull S. All the evidence is circumstancial and I dont know how much they paid those jokers to say what they did because its simply not true! Unless the editors did the old trick of cutting scenes of people talking to make a video thats not actually what they said at all - this happens a lot. Interesting if not amusing.

I just watched more while having lunch...these guys are pointing out all kinds of 'issues' that scientists know are issues, i.e stuff like quantum mechanics and general relativity being incompatible or that einstein didnt include electromagnetism in his theory of general relativity.

bunch of loose correlations...honestly, this guy is a mythologist and has no basis to make claims about any inadequacies of current scientific theories. we know they're not complete...

Edited by joeblast

Plato was talking about reading some books on it a few days ago, so perfect timing... thanks.

Sign in to follow this