Sign in to follow this  
exorcist_1699

' Less is more , none is most '

In the world of qi ,  you should follow the principle of   ' Less is more, none is most ' .

The less your mind intervenes, the more and higher-quality qi you  get ; the closer you approach the  no-mind state ,  the bigger  your internal qi  expands to merge  with the immense  qi outside , and  you get the most from it .

Taoist alchemy is in fact  simple, only people's mind complicate it . 

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 10

Just like the Tao.

Eat when hungry and drink when thirsty and that will always be there.

Qi and chi is like the Tao.

Thinking of qi or chi is nothing but thinking of qi and not of the real chi.

I needed to be thrown about on my ears and bum to learn humility and beat out of me my imaginations of chi running here and there before I finally latched on if I stop kidding myself, and when it is so needed, the chi I been yearning of will be there.

Maybe you need the same too, and if you are lucky enough to meet Masters and not the dime a dozen masters all eager to tell you the chi here and chi there and chi everywhere.

Idiotic Taoist in peng li ji ann

http://thedaobums.com/topic/24575-taijiquan-styles/page-4

• Like 2

I had to stop thinking and reading...including time away from this forum.

Now I just sit on my chair and laugh :) Thoughts are there, but they are nothing to do with me. They can carry on though, that's what they do.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to "be". Chi is naturally here, and if I am "just being", I'm not getting in its way :)

• Like 1

Our daily ,always fluctuating mind, no matter  it is doing a lengthly mathematical calculation or randomly thinking of unrelated stuff, to the immense world of qi ,  is some kind of   ' noise '  that  the less it  happens  , the deeper  we can march into that mysterious world ...

A state of  extreme quietness is the  proof of how well we do the job  , arising even when we are  situated in a noisy environment.

As Lao tzu  said : " 致虛極 , 守靜篤 , 萬物並作 , 吾以觀其復 " .

" Push  nothingness to its utmost ,   hold quietness to its extreme ,  then everything turns its real  face to you"

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 1

In the world of qi ,  you should follow the principle of   ' Less is more, none is most ' .

The less your mind intervenes, the more and higher-quality qi you  get ; the closer you approach the  no-mind state ,  the bigger  your internal qi  expands to merge  with the immense  qi outside , and  you get the most from it .

Taoist alchemy is in fact  simple, only people's mind complicate it . 

What does it mean to "intervene"? Can you give me examples?

What does it mean to "intervene"? Can you give me examples?

For examples, you deliberately circulate qi in a pattern you think it should be , or you visualize something so as  to  enhance your feeling  of qi..etc; 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this