Golden Dragon Shining

Pythagorean/ Inner Sound New Blog? Address?

I don't particularly care for him or his attitudes, but since you're not getting any response here, this is where you can read about his most recent name change:

Hi folks - drew hempel returning as conspirachi here.

I revamped my take on my research. Thanks for all the feedback and feel free to give me more.

I have some new details about John Chang in this post that should interest folks here.

Also much more info - a lot of graphics and gifs and colors so enjoy. haha.

It's garish.

http://conspirachi.blogspot.com

And long.

I go into biophoton and quantum relativity.....

Also I use science to explain many qigong alchemy skills like precognition, levitation, immortality, telekinesis....

Enjoy!

• Like 1

When I first started learning about Daoism and didn't know any better I thought drew might really be on to something... Then after some intense practice, lots of training, legitimate texts, and a few different perspectives on these arts I think drew has zou huo ru mo.

• Like 1

When I first started learning about Daoism and didn't know any better I thought drew might really be on to something... Then after some intense practice, lots of training, legitimate texts, and a few different perspectives on these arts I think drew has zou huo ru mo.

You mean Nancy Chen's book Breathing Spaces?

Very funny - I read that book over 10 years ago. http://cup.columbia.edu/book/breathing-spaces/9780231128049

yeah it was published 12 years ago.

What I have is - I posted it on my blog - but I over used by Yuan Qi through too much third eye psychic energy use - too much tantra.

There's a term for it in acupuncture meridian healing - I'll look it up for you.

Oh yeah - the heart's fire is the yin qi over use.

http://maciociaonline.blogspot.com/2012/08/yin-fire.html

So "yin fire."

I have more details on my blog. It's from all the O at a Ds I did for years. haha.

But I'm fixing it - I quit my job so I can train more.

Thanks for your concern.

Or was that - some kind of consumer rejection of me - like I'm a bad product that you don't want to buy? haha.

I'm not selling anything! Hilarious! The commodity fetish cracks me up big time.

• Like 3

Actually I'll share how I confirmed this - I told my symptoms to the qigong master - we were talking on the phone. He told me to go leave the phone and go drink some of the blueberry juice I had - as I mentioned I was blending it up. So he could read my energy long distance and then he said yeah - he might have told me to call him back in a few minutes. Anyway he said that my energy was going up the front of my body.

So when I had been doing the O at a Ds I thought the energy went up my spine - but it was actually "yin qi" energy going up the front of my body as a reverse small universe. I studied the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book to confirm what the qigong master had read about me - since I was surprised to hear him tell me the energy was going up the front of my body. So the Taoist Yoga book says if you have any thoughts about reproduction this causes the pineal gland to shoot yuan qi down the spine and it also causes yin qi to go out of the eyes as the heart's fire. The Hui Ming Qing - the foundation book of the Taoist Yoga book says that it's the most common problem of the training - lack of celibacy and the Taoist Yoga book says the irony is the more you train the more easily the "heart's fire" is activated by the twinkle in the eyes - from the yuan shen and the yin qi going out of the eyes.

So then later on the qigong master was actually staying at my family's cabin and we were hanging out and he was doing a healing on me while I was driving and he was in the car. He was clearing out my nether regions - it was this intense electrical sensation all throughout my lower body - the reproductive organs, the hui yin, perineum. It was a bit too  personal for me to talk about with him so I just let him do the healing and I talked about other stuff.

About a month later - I asked him what he meant when he said, "That's Interesting!" when he was clearing out the lower body - and he said, "All the women" - and that when I had done the O at a Ds I had sucked up the female yuan shen yin jing energy as a holographic blockage in my lower body. So he was basically re-experiencing all those females as blockages.

The original qigong master had said he doesn't practice tantra since it entails taking in too much bad energy from the female.

So that made sense to me - I knew I had those blockages because when I mediated I would relive the O at a D experiences as energy that pulled me down. And after the qigong master healed me he asked me how I felt and I said I felt "lighter" - indeed - it was literally a spirit exorcism of me.

He also did spirit exorcisms of our cabin and of our house when he stayed here. The cabin sold to the first couple that toured it - they "fell in love" with the place. So I'm sure his house exorcism helped. haha. He told me - he asked me about the Asian lady that had fought with my sister at the house - he had picked up lots of other blockages too. It turned out that had been my sister's best friend but they had a falling out but they're back together again - probably due to the qigong master clearing that out also.

Anyway the original qigong master said it's a common problem that when people open up their third eye a bit then they overuse their psychic energy and so they get fat trying to restore their jing energy.

But basically what happens is that the Yuan Qi holds down the yin qi and prevents the yin qi from going up the front channel and out the eyes with the yuan shen energy - via the pineal gland being open.

But for me, since I overused my pineal gland - then my yin qi energy very easily goes out my eyes. If I make eye contact with people then suddenly I feel the yin qi going out of my eyes via the yuan shen and into their eyes. The qigong master said the problem is I have more energy then most people and that people take my energy all the time.

So then from studying alchemy texts I learned about the lower magpie bridge - and so by flexing the anus this pulls the energy up the spine and holds it back from going out the eyes. The qigong master said that people are pulling energy from my perineum often - because the pervs have their qi consciousness and their yuan shen stored in their perineum - what Gurdjieff called a Number 1 person. So then flexing the anus also stops that from happening.

Sometimes I forget to do this - other times if someone is tired then I don't mind giving them the energy. But at my job - three times I exclaimed to people - "why are so you tired!?" Because I got bored with my energy going out of my eyes all the time and the problem is I get internal tingling from my yin qi going up the front of the body which also brings up the lower body jing energy - the crap of the lower body into the skull! - bacteria leaches out of my skull. haha.

So then I have to use tea tree oil and peppermint essential oil to fix that - but anyway when I exclaimed to people "why are you so tired?" the answers I got were interesting.

1) I spent the weekend building a garage.

2) I'm training for a marathon

3) My baby son was sick so I was at the hospital all night.

So each time I felt the yin qi energy going out of my eyes into them, I at the same time also felt internal tingling - which is the yin qi being activated - and I know from experience that it makes me smell like crap from the jing bacteria also getting pulled up. So I know to use tea tree oil and peppermint to cover it up.

But anyway the answers I got were pretty interesting since it confirmed to me that yes these people were extra tired. haha.

Santiago had warned me about my "O at a Ds"  - telling me it was just dopamine addiction. But I needed the alchemical details to be explained - and so no one else on thetaobums knew the information. The qigong master read the blockage and explained to me something I did not understand and something I had assumed to be the case which wasn't. So that inspired me to do more research on my own - and only the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book gave me the specific psychophysiological alchemical details. Then I discovered that it is a condition in acupuncture medicine also - just not on the same level of intensity since obviously they're not basing it on someone flexing their pineal gland and sending out energy. haha.

Edited by conspirachi
  • Like 2

I think I might have a yin fire disorder too as well as zou huo ru mo. I don't know that they mean exactly the same thing, as it seems zou huo ru mo can mean lots of disordered qi issues, although 'fire wild, demons enter' does seem to indicate excessive fire of some sort or other....I would say that a lot of people that come to Taobums have these issues. Too much groping in the dark, experimenting with different systems, learning from books and dabbling in fire methods....problem with qigong deviation is that the things you believe (even if they aren't true), can become true energetically speaking...i.e. your energy body makes them true for you. This is why people with qigong deviation syndrome can have all kinds of experiences, such as talking with aliens (in which case a sort of Tulpa or demonic transformation body was likely created)...The book Taoist Yoga gives examples of when to back off the practice, so that the 'demons don't enter.' Honestly I don't think that 'demons' really enter at all. I think that they are created and enlivened by the qi, which leads to the loss of said qi (of whatever type). That's why its so important to stay focused on emptiness when doing these practices, so that you don't feed the hungry demons and create countless transformation bodies of the demonic type, which are really ones own thoughts about 'what is out there.' Or else walled off unconscious/subconscious aspects of the psyche...

Edited by Songtsan

I think I might have a yin fire disorder too as well as zou huo ru mo. I don't know that they mean exactly the same thing, as it seems zou huo ru mo can mean lots of disordered qi issues, although 'fire wild, demons enter' does seem to indicate excessive fire of some sort or other....I would say that a lot of people that come to Taobums have these issues. Too much groping in the dark, experimenting with different systems, learning from books and dabbling in fire methods....problem with qigong deviation is that the things you believe (even if they aren't true), can become true energetically speaking...i.e. your energy body makes them true for you. This is why people with qigong deviation syndrome can have all kinds of experiences, such as talking with aliens (in which case a sort of Tulpa or demonic transformation body was likely created)...The book Taoist Yoga gives examples of when to back off the practice, so that the 'demons don't enter.' Honestly I don't think that 'demons' really enter at all. I think that they are created and enlivened by the qi, which leads to the loss of said qi (of whatever type). That's why its so important to stay focused on emptiness when doing these practices, so that you don't feed the hungry demons and create countless transformation bodies of the demonic type, which are really ones own thoughts about 'what is out there.' Or else walled off unconscious/subconscious aspects of the psyche...

If you think you have qigong deviation - I recommend you read Nancy Chen's book. I don't believe in aliens and never have and if someone does I usually explain to them why such a belief is not a good idea. I realize that Falun Gong has a strong alien belief but still that doesn't justify the Chinese government torturing Falun Gong members and then selling the organs. The term "qigong deviation" is a psychiatry term based on culturally approved symptoms - and the culture of China is a repressive government that tortures people who are called "deviant" - it's the same way psychiatry was used in the Soviet Union and even in the U.S. where the CIA largely controls psychiatry. So to even use the term "qigong deviation" is itself a symptom of being mind-controlled. For example the original qigong master is now going on a cruise ship with monks to save the world or some such - but 1 cruise ship equals the pollution of 13 million cars! So promoting cruise ships as spiritual healing is literally insane - yet going on a cruise ship is not considered insane, but rather a sign of cultural success. haha. You can read R.D. Laing or Thomas Szasz for plenty of inside analysis of why psychiatry is a bunch of b.s. Or should we say why modern civilization is actually insane.

Secondly I recommend you sit in full lotus as your main practice.

As I had an article published - "you can't fake the full lotus."

What I did - too many "O at a Ds" was based on my full lotus practice.

I described it as it was happening - on thetaobums and a few other places online.

The reactions were fascinating - the males usually got very defensive or aggressive about it - didn't want to believe me, etc.

But like I said - only Santiago stated that I was just overusing my dopamine energy - and he also said he would never sit in full lotus in public.

What happened is that as I was storing up my energy females were aggressively pursuing me - to the point of being lewd.

So that's why I sat in full lotus in public as preemptive self defense. But it made it worse as the energy shot out of my eyes - and I discovered this ability by accident when a female stood with her backside in front of my eyes while I was in full lotus. She shot up into the air - she jumped up and yelled out in bliss - at the same time semen shot up my spine as cerebrospinal fluid. We were both mutually blissed out and mutually surprised.

That's why I thought the energy was going up the back of my spine - not the front of my spine.

But while the reproductive fluid went up my spine, the yin qi energy was going up the front of my body - out of my eyes.

When I returned the next day - she pushed her coworker aside so she could serve me and she was giggling in bliss.

I realized what had happened (that it was mutual) but I wanted to test it out to make sure it was true. So the next day I sat in full lotus across from a fetching young female while we both read - and I willfully "flexed" my pineal gland to send energy at her.

Now if I do this you can actually see my vagus nerve pulsating on the right side of my neck - all I have to do is "flex" my pineal gland - I use my brain to focus my pineal gland and it causes the vagus nerve to pull up energy from my lower body and the pineal gland converts it to qi energy.

Someone who read me on thetaobums actually went to the Twin Cities to study qigong and then the qigong master called me up and told me I already knew the person and based on his recommendation the person stayed at my house. I showed the person my flexing of the vagus nerve by focusing my pineal gland. So it's a physiological - a psychophysiological process.

Anyway after that test with the young fetching female - I confirmed indeed I was having mutual climaxes with females in public.

I felt creeped out about this but yet I still sat in full lotus in public as self-defense. I had the attitude - well it's my body so I can sit in full lotus if I want to.

After that - including the very next day - females would use their legs to pump the energy out of me - and we continued to have mutual climaxes - this happened every day with many different females for years - 7 years or so.

Again when I posted these incidents online - it wasn't just mutual climaxes by the way but any kind of "yin qi" emotional blockages - so I had strangers actually thank me after I sent them energy. Sometimes the females would even verbally acknowledge what was happening.

If someone had an anger blockage than as I picked it up - the full lotus would suck it up and my liver would burn hot - that's how I would know they had an energy blockage. So first I was sending them energy but then sucking out their blockages and then transforming it back into qi energy which I shot back to them.

Anger, sadness, - not just lust - but all the yin qi lower emotional blockages. I sat in full lotus for hours every day in public for years, doing free healing.

So anyway I didn't realize that what I was doing was using up my Yuan Qi energy and deconverting it into yin qi energy.

So I would take in other people's lower emotional yin jing energy but then I would have to convert that to yin qi. It would take a long time to do this conversion.

It takes a lot of jing to make qi and a lot of qi to make shen.

But it takes a little shen to make qi and a little qi to make jing.

So I was losing energy through this process.

It was tantra. As Master Nan and Bodri state, tantra only empties out the lower realm of form. Tantra is inherently limited but I did take it to the highest it could go - which is to empty out the lower realm of form. As Bodri and Nan say - tantra does do healing - but it's a limited type of healing.

Now again - a lot of the males on thetaobums didn't believe me and accused me of being crazy, etc.

As I've said - "you can't fake the full lotus." But then as I've said the qigong master confirmed what I had done - he confirmed that ability I had and also he did healing on me to clear out the damage I had done.

But he said that my injury would take years to recover from most likely - just like he had a physical injury that has taken him years to recover from.

I don't have any regrets - the qigong training has been experimental obviously. The ability I achieved is pretty rare - I've only found a few accounts of other people with this ability - Gurdjieff was documented to do it, there's the Mongoose tantra dude who is an expert at it, Michael Winn has an article about it, and that's about it.

The funny thing is people on thetaobums were ranting about how people should not read Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - and so that discouraged me at first from studying the book more. Yet it was only that book that had the information to detail the exact dynamics that were taking place.

Now as I've said the best defense against the perv attacks is not sitting in full lotus but to connect the Lower Magpie Bridge - to flex the anus. Why? Because when people take energy from that level of consciousness they are taking energy from my perineum - and the qigong master told me that. So flexing the anus stops the energy damage.

It makes sense since the "anal breathing method" is the key method of the Dr. Lin Taoist sex master. haha.

Edited by conspirachi
  • Like 3

I'm working at full lotus a little every day, although I fear the damage that may happen to my veins in my legs, as I already have varicose veins. Right now I do it in usually 5 minute maximum 10 min intervals, and only after exercisingt. I believe you about your tantric experiences. I have had several myself, although not as easily as yours. Have also had telepathy, sending of images, was able to move other peoples bodies without touching them, and was able to make one girlfriend climax by sending energy without touching her, and she normally didn't climax easily. Couldn't just do it with anyone though, only those id been around and known for a while. Taking any kind of ego pride in these things is cautioned about in Taoist Yoga. Every time I have gone celibate for an appreciable length of time, women noticed me more. It was when I was least interested, and has succesfully gone celibate internally with my mind that I was pursued the most. Glenn Morris talks about how one of his students was able to cause a girlfriend to climax over and over without touching her in Pathnotes of an American Ninja Master...there is no way something like that could happen without an energy exchange, and thus an energy loss. Its not like I wouldn't want to play around with that stuff, but time is short for me to spiritually master myself, and I'm not doing the greatest job as of yet....

Does there have to be an energy loss? why not just a higher resonance, a stronger electromagnetic field emanating from a person, self contained like a torus though influencing the space around it.

Edited by Sionnach

Does there have to be an energy loss? why not just a higher resonance, a stronger electromagnetic field emanating from a person, self contained like a torus though influencing the space around it.

Right - if the heart is fully open as a deep Yuan Qi enlightenment then a qigong master can recharge their energy almost instantly.

The original qigong master said that he had to have his advance students teach a class once since he had overused his energy during another class - doing healing and so he had to recharge.

What happens is that the energy is stored in the lower tan tien as Yuan Shen - the original qigong master can always see the Yuan Shen in his lower tan tien when he focuses on the Emptiness.

But it's the Yuan Qi that surrounds and empowers the Yuan Shen. So if you don't have enough Yuan Qi surrounding the Yuan Shen then when the Yuan Shen leaves the body this creates dizziness as a spacetime vortex - this is detailed in Chapter 11 of Taoist Yoga Alchemy and Immortality.

But at first if you open the pineal gland - this is just from first filling the lower tan tien full of yin qi energy so that it converts and opens up the heart's yuan qi energy as a unification with yuan shen, opening up the Cavity of Original Spirit as the third eye.

The torus or Klein Bottle that I post in my blogbook - conspirachi - this can not be visualized but can be listened to as the source of the Yuan Qi as the Emptiness can not be seen.

You can't see a Klein bottle in 3D space but you can listen to it.

So this is how the Yuan Qi energy cycles through the small universe via the lower tan tien and the three tan tiens - as a unified central channel that is actually holographic with "external" spacetime - the macrocosmic orbit.

Once the third eye is open it is permanently open so that reality is always holographic on some level but that is just this Yuan Shen, Yuan Qi connection via the heart.

The qigong masters can at will go to willfully activate this Yuan Qi cosmic energy that is the source of the heart life energy.

So they embrace and embody the cosmic emptiness but that is what Mahayana Buddhism calls emptying out the 7th level of consciousness.

This can be done on various levels depending on how much the body is emptied out - the first 5 levels of consciousness.

So to empty out the 8th level of consciousness then the first 5 levels of the body need to also be emptied out and this is very difficult - creating the yang shen physical bodies in the mean time and in the end vaporizing the physical body into a pure yang immortal body as yuan qi and yuan shen unified completely.

That energy-spirit returns to the formless awareness and it doesn't rematerialize as a Yuan Jing body unless the Universe needs it to - such that immortality is also completely impersonal - not a spiritual ego shen whereas before complete immortality you do have spiritual ego still.

The spiritual ego has to paradoxically keep increasing to continue focusing on the source of the I-thought - as the increased Yuan Shen energy that uses self-awareness to keep storing up more Yuan Qi energy in the body.

That's why healing others effectively goes against immortality. Yet healing others acknowledges that the Yuan Qi energy is de facto impersonal energy from the get go.

It's just a matter of healing abilities and other siddhis - the more you use then the more careful you have to be in recharging the energy.

• Like 3

I'm still trying to understand your post, going through it slowly haha.

But the main gist is that the high-pitched sound that I hear in silence, the "EEE" sound - that is from the Klein bottle? What is the practical use of that in meditation? It seems to come from the center of my head.

So would you recommend just simply the small universe meditation? I attended CYL's online level 5 class and he talks about mantra... and light meditation. What do you think about that?

If small universe... it only runs 30 or 60 minutes. how long do you do it for?

Edited by taoguy

I'm still trying to understand your post, going through it slowly haha.

But the main gist is that the high-pitched sound that I hear in silence, the "EEE" sound - that is from the Klein bottle? What is the practical use of that in meditation? It seems to come from the center of my head.

So would you recommend just simply the small universe meditation? I attended CYL's online level 5 class and he talks about mantra... and light meditation. What do you think about that?

If small universe... it only runs 30 or 60 minutes. how long do you do it for?

The inner ear method is the mental focus while the light is the mental visualization. The inner ear method is also called the "direct path" by Ramana Maharshi because the logical inference of the source of the I-thought activates the left side vagus nerve to the right side of the heart, the "pin hole" to the Universe (formless awareness) that creates the Yuan Qi energy from the Wu Chi. So you can not see Yuan Qi as formless consciousness but you can listen to it as "mouna samadhI" and then this increases the Yuan Shen spirit light as self-awareness. Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality says to do the "small universe" meditation whenever you have free time. It occurs on different levels. You can follow the meditation practice but also an in-breath brings the energy up the spine while the out-breath brings it down the front, as one cycle of the small universe. The meditation practice actually induces the Quick Fire energy as the breathing and the mind resonate together so that your "yin qi" energy increases from the visualization focus. Once the "yin qi" energy is filled up then the Yuan Qi energy of the right side of the heart kicks in and the visualization light increases. By having the internal listening focus this activates the Yuan Qi energy from the Emptiness, the space between our thoughts.

The klein bottle is a way of trying to visualize the stuff of non-complementary harmonics in action. It can be understood abstractly as the tetrad. However, the thing with inner sound is that you can empty out your thoughts. If you can do this, you can tune into different soundcurrents that flow through you. This, I speculate, is was can recharge energy. Emptiness/formless awareness is a way of tuning yourself to one of the higher (if not the highest) levels of energy since it takes you back to the point of generation in the tetrad.

Which is to say that focusing on the sound clears things out so that the never-ending process of energy generation takes place within you in a direct rather than watered-down and distorted way.

Hmm... is it right to say that focusing on the inner-sound draws attention away from the five senses, and therefore allows the mind to calm down and be focused, therefore allowing energy to be recharged?

The inner ear method is the mental focus while the light is the mental visualization. The inner ear method is also called the "direct path" by Ramana Maharshi because the logical inference of the source of the I-thought activates the left side vagus nerve to the right side of the heart, the "pin hole" to the Universe (formless awareness) that creates the Yuan Qi energy from the Wu Chi. So you can not see Yuan Qi as formless consciousness but you can listen to it as "mouna samadhI" and then this increases the Yuan Shen spirit light as self-awareness. Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality says to do the "small universe" meditation whenever you have free time. It occurs on different levels. You can follow the meditation practice but also an in-breath brings the energy up the spine while the out-breath brings it down the front, as one cycle of the small universe. The meditation practice actually induces the Quick Fire energy as the breathing and the mind resonate together so that your "yin qi" energy increases from the visualization focus. Once the "yin qi" energy is filled up then the Yuan Qi energy of the right side of the heart kicks in and the visualization light increases. By having the internal listening focus this activates the Yuan Qi energy from the Emptiness, the space between our thoughts.

Thank you for this. Would you say that this inner-ear method is what Avalokitesvara was talking about? For me it seems to come from the spirit cavity (I don't know if this is accurate), so does this also mean "focusing on the zu qiao" - as written in chapter 1 of Taoist Yoga?

For the quick fire energy, do you mean the point-by-point visualization by CYL, or the in-up, out-down breathing? 

Interesting. I have also noticed and experience this phenomenon of being in crowds of people and having them drain my energy and I become very tired and then afterwards my body odor becoming more foul. I had made the observation that when they take some of my energy they unconsciously send me some of theirs to create balance. This energy contains their vibration and bad karma. When I sit in meditation and work out my bad karma it often manifests has a bad odor.I also use essential oils for the smell but also their energetic vibration is helpful.

Edited by dmattwads

Hmm... is it right to say that focusing on the inner-sound draws attention away from the five senses, and therefore allows the mind to calm down and be focused, therefore allowing energy to be recharged?

Thank you for this. Would you say that this inner-ear method is what Avalokitesvara was talking about? For me it seems to come from the spirit cavity (I don't know if this is accurate), so does this also mean "focusing on the zu qiao" - as written in chapter 1 of Taoist Yoga?

For the quick fire energy, do you mean the point-by-point visualization by CYL, or the in-up, out-down breathing? 

yeah I wrote my master's thesis on "sound-current nondualism" from Quan Yin - inner ear method mentioned by Charles Luk in his Chan Meditation book.

the original qigong master says that OHM is the primal sound found everywhere but Master Nan, Hui-chin says OHM spontaneously emits from the heart as the jing energy is converted to qi with the 2nd chakra opening up.

I had this happen to me on a strong dose of plant-based Formahuasca DMT while in full lotus nonstop for 4 hours.

I heard that loud OHM sound as the cosmic rainbow vortex kicked in after a strong - really strong kundalini orgasm felt like my tailbone was being peeled back and the serotonin shot up the spine and then my pineal gland cracked open, making a gun shot sound.

So actually the real issue here is "who" is listening - such that the ohm sound originates out of the formless awareness as Yuan Qi on the right side of the heart.

This is what is called "mouna samadhi" - the highest level of samahi by Ramana Maharshi - listening to the formless awareness on the right side of the heart and Taoist YOga says that is the source of the Yuan Qi - it's a pinhole to the cosmic universe energy as formless awareness.

The inner ear secret, as I added to the article yesterday - is to flex the middle ear muscles which then activates the inner ear spirals that go in opposite directions towards the pineal gland.

That middle ear muscle flexing then tightens the ear drum so that the higher frequency is focused on which resonates the ultrasound there by activating the quantum consciousness of the microtubules of the brain and heart and lower tan tien - the neurons of the 3 tan tiens.

the ‘outer alchemical agent’ is produced through deeply breathing fresh air in and out of the body – via a full long capacity breath – which transmutes generative force (jing) into vitality (qi).

right - this is the Quick Fire method - as the Hui Ming Ching says ONLY the quick fire method as the power to transform the jing into qi.

So when you follow the small universe meditation c.d. the original qigong master says that your breathing guides the qi - he said that recently in his healing talk.

But then as you get more advanced then the light guides the movement of the qi along the small universe - that is the tantra path.

But in reality the source of the Yuan Shen can not be seen as the Yuan Qi increases the Yuan Shen.

The Yuan Qi building up leads to the Wu Chi which is what I call the "female formless awareness" or the Cosmic Mother - the spirit of the valley - and the alchemical books say this is through the heart also.

Then as the yuan qi builds up it brings back the yuan shen as self-aware spirit ego - in this case literally restarts the heart again by shooting qi from the right side over to the left side of the heart where the yuan shen originates. Ramana Maharshi described how this happened to him.

So the inner ear method basically means that the thoughts are emptied out so that visualization can be increased - and this is a unified method such that the listening to the high pitch sound resonates to ultrasound and also as subharmonics into ELF infrasound. This splits the water as sonofusion through the increased piezoelectric pressure of the inner ear vortices - and thereby increases the emission of internal biophoton light.

When the light and qi builds up enough so that you see light externally - then the yuan qi and yuan shen have fused enough so that the pineal gland has opened up - but this energy originates out of the heart after the lower tan tien is filled up.

Edited by conspirachi
  • Like 2

A thought came up while re-reading Taoist Yoga...

What do you make of "Dragon's hum" and "Tiger's roar"? He says they are products of unity through self-examination.

PS. I'm re-reading again and again your posts to get a clearer picture

Edited by taoguy

http://www.amazon.com/Jazz-Physics-Between-Structure-Universe/dp/0465034993

Dr. Stephon Alexander just had this book published which corroborates my qigong music analysis of alchemy.

The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the Universe

I give quotes and analysis as a new blog post

http://conspirachi.blogspot.com/2016/04/yuan-qi-as-quantum-entanglement.html

When we identify all of the C notes in the five-sided star [Coltrane's secret music model], we get the twelve-tone system of Western music. However, information is lost when we identify the five C notes as one C note in the mandala. [the Western closed circle of fifths] By information I mean the geometry, of the five-sided object embedded in the sixty cycle. If I were to try to perserve the pentagon in our twelve-note cycle, we get a very interesting scale - the pentatonic scale....guided from Coltrane's statement to Amran..."something that came from natural sources".... It is a fact that the pentatonic scale exists in cultures all over the world.....Coltrane was search for what was universal in music....he wanted to find music that came from natural sources. Well, the pentatonic scale can be generated from five perfect fifths.

pp. 223-4, The Jazz of Physics 

That is the Infinite Spiral of Fifths!! The perfect fifths from natural sources is the infinite spiral of fifths which is most closely approximated in Western tuning by the "sixty cycle" circle of fifths.

So the author is extrapolating to the secret meaning of Coltrane's connection to Einstein:

"In other words, like Einstein's idea of invariance, the pentatonic scale is a basis from which complexity can unfold...."
  p. 225

For the most part, there are three tonal centers that move around, like rotating a triangle around the circle of fifths. [the 1-4-5 music intervals that are the key to my analysis!] And this harmonic rotation repeats itself in time.... So I imagined that every time the cycle of the song repeats in time, the improviser gets to play new solos, or even permutations based on what they previously soloed. So what if we mapped the notes to the values of coupling constants and the rhythmic cycles to the cyclic expansions and contractions?

p. 211

The author is using the "infinite spiral of fifths" as the basis for quantum cosmology - successfully!! He published based on that concept - with coauthors. here 

And here - the paper in the book

In other words, like Einstein's idea of invariance, the pentatonic scale is a basis from which complexity can unfold. p. 225

That is the core idea of my model also as the infinite spiral of fifths. So the author, Dr. Stephon Alexander, does a nice job summarizing de Broglie's analysis of Einstein.

The key to de Broglie's solution was to associate a particle-like property, momentum, with waves and to imagine electrons not as miniplanets orbiting a nucleus but as standing waves on a string.... De Broglie hypothesized that the momentum of the electron could be associated with the wavelength of the standing wave orbit, similar to the relationship between a photon's energy and frequency....In the above equation, p is the momentum of the electron as it moves around the center of the nucleus and [missing symbol] is the wavelength. It is amazing that this equation is a physical reality, for it states that an electron's "orbital" wavelength, a wave-like property, is related to how fast it is going around the nucleus, its momentum.  The larger the wavelength, the slower and lighter the particle - recall that momentum is the product of the mass and velocity of a particle. p. 164-5.

So the key paradox that de Broglie discovered here is that for Einstein as energy goes to the speed of light the frequency is going up, higher energy, as time, the wavelength, slows down, larger wavelength and any mass increases. But for de Broglie the larger wavelength is inverse to momentum since the frequency determines the mass as energy - so de Broglie realized bigger wavelength means lower frequency which means lower energy and lighter, slower particle. The paradox de Broglie discovered was resolved as his Law of Phase Harmony - so that there are two time clocks - one that is superluminal - faster than the speed of light - which then goes backwards in time from the future! This is how quantum entanglement harmonizes the classical realm of larger wavelength, greater mass and the quantum realm of larger wavelength, smaller mass. Instead classical science presents it as a measurement problem but in fact it is an inherent "uncertainty" of time and frequency but in reality the uncertainty is from the noncommutative geometry of time and frequency. Dr. Stephon Alexander published on superluminal speeds at the inflation of the universe because of noncommutative geometry - this is the quantum cosmology of de Broglie. As he writes:

The next day, I woke up with this newfound insight and ran to my desk to jot down some equations that related to a branch of mathematics called noncommutative geometry, which proposes that the speed of light in the early universe could vary. [p. 61] We will return to this important musical analogy when we explore how asymmetry in the early universe similarly established hierarchies in the earliest cosmic structures. [p. 66]

So then just as with de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony at cosmic inflation we get this:

But

inflation
synchronizes
these phases. [emphasis in original] It is like having all those violins, which began playing a cacophony of different notes, converge on exactly the same note because some field - the 'conductron' - swept over them. In this sense, the inflaton field is our cosmic conductor. p. 192

It could be that there is a quantum effect on space-time that fundamentally violates Einstein's cherished Lorentz symmetry, resulting in a variation of the speed of light in the early universe. p. 204

So then Dr. Alexander argues that Coltrane's music model uses invariance like Einstein's relativity but with Coltrane there is asymmetry inherent to the natural perfect fifths of the non-western pentatonic scale - the secret core of Coltrane's sound cosmology. Dr. Alexander argues that this noncommutative tuning also enables the structure of the universe to resonate out from inflation - as infinity from harmonics. So Dr. Alexander just needs to study music theory a little bit more to realize the actual noncommutative geometry of real Pythagorean harmonics as my blogbook details. He has figured out the intuition of the music - from the natural resonance of the Perfect fifths.

Amazingly - there is a strong correlation between the left side auditory cortex and time precision for language but less in frequency precision. A left-right asymmetry - from primates - with the left brain for language dominance and the right brain for subtle frequency - single cell recordings - Shihab Shamma -
and so this corroborates music for meditation as activating right-brain dominance! Whereas language is left-brain dominant. Spectro-temporal - so that the Fourier time-frequency uncertainty principle trades off based on the left and right side of the brain!!! 17 mns into the video above.
Frequency is quantum energy is meditation is music!!

more details on the blog link

Noticed the blog address changed again...

May I know where I can access the new link?