Hello

My name is Peter, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on a spiritual search for decades and am still seeking absolute truth. I have determined that righteousness and meditation are major keys to consciousness and enlightenment. It has been quite a nightmare wading through the jungle of religions and lies which have been strewn across the pathway to Truth. I am here to learn and understand more. Thank you for listening to me. 

Hello and welcome.

You are accepted and we are glad to have you as a member.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Peter,

Good to have you here, there's lot of good stuff you can find. I've got to admit, my search for absolute truth ended a short while ago as it's too lofty a goal for me. But there's an interesting thread about 'what is virtue' going on at the moment somewhere which might over lap a bit with your quest to be righteous

Welcome and good luck on your journey.

http://thedaobums.com/topic/39879-what-is-virtue-and-how-do-we-become-virtuous/

Edited by Miffymog

Hello

My name is Peter, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on a spiritual search for decades and am still seeking absolute truth. I have determined that righteousness and meditation are major keys to consciousness and enlightenment. It has been quite a nightmare wading through the jungle of religions and lies which have been strewn across the pathway to Truth. I am here to learn and understand more. Thank you for listening to me. 

Hi Peter, and welcome.

I'm very interested in the lies you feel you've met along the path. Can you point out anything in particular? Thanks!