Sign in to follow this  
3bob

reading about some methods...

if below is what it takes count me out:

attachicon.gifdog and pony.jpg

So judgmental. Looks like fun. :)

• Like 1

meaning many come to this site and read about (or give out) a certain percentage of "dog and pony show" tricks or methods for getting this or that super-duper experience or power... which imo is ass backwards to what true spiritual methods are really about.  I'd say "God", Tao, or whatever term one might insert doesn't give a damm about our pursuit of powers or tricks, what Spirit cares about is what (motive) is in our hearts. 

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 3

meaning many come to this site and read about (or give out) a certain percentage of "dog and pony show" tricks or methods for getting this or that super-duper experience or power... which imo is ass backwards to what true spiritual methods are really about. I'd say "God", Tao, or whatever term one might insert doesn't give a damm about our pursuit of powers or tricks, what Spirit cares about is what (motive) is in our hearts.

Thank you, 3bob.

• Like 1

Well, I have attained one super power while being a member of this site.

I can return an insult just as easily as I can accept them.

(Actually, it is more at, insults almost never bother me any more.  Chuang Tzu told me to attain that state of being.)

• Like 1

if it is a method of getting one-up-man-ship in some form to lord it over on others whether in a subtle or not so subtle way, then yes

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this