Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

weight loss=penis growth?

I was told by a woman on my LA trip that for every 20 lbs you lose you gain 2 inches on your penis.

This is some really awesome motivation for me to get in shape and was wondering have there been any studies or Taoist practices to confirm this?

So, if I lose 40lbs will add 4 inches to my member? Far more interesting to me than aliens!

I was told by a woman on my LA trip that for every 20 lbs you lose you gain 2 inches on your penis.

This is some really awesome motivation for me to get in shape and was wondering have there been any studies or Taoist practices to confirm this?

So, if I lose 40lbs will add 4 inches to my member? Far more interesting to me than aliens!

Sounds like she is drinking too much wonder wine from Cam's Styrofoam Kunlun Cup of Destiny. Does she have any studies to back this up?

No..but she said if you stay in "The Now" all your dreams come true!

If I live the "now", then there are no dreams :D

P.S. Are you really going to stop posting tonight at midnight Cam?

for me to get in shape and was wondering have there been any studies or Taoist practices to confirm this?

Actually if I ever write a diet book that was going to be my title, until I heard a Doctor on Oprah give the 20 lbs = 2 inches quote last year. It's really a lot more variable than that.......

But as someone who has lost 30kg, basically yes my penis is noticeably longer now, but not by 6 inches :(

Women's breasts also get larger when they lose weight :P

actually usually your band size goes down but cup size stays around the same, so they LOOK larger but are really smaller

I think when everyone hears 2 inches, they're thinking length :lol: If anything, it would probably be circumference B)

actually usually your band size goes down but cup size stays around the same, so they LOOK larger but are really smaller

I knew that didn't I :rolleyes:

I'd better not comment on this subject :D

lol it's November now so you should be fine :) ............ for a few days :o

lol it's November now so you should be fine :) ............ for a few days :o

:). Very well done Mal. What I meant is that I know a good bit about penis health and enlargement, but that it's a subject I choose not to discuss on this Forum. I will say that turbo is correct in both my experience and the commentary of Dr. Oz (on the Oprah Winfrey Show...so it must be right :))...35 lbs weight loss = 1 inch penis length gain.

I'll say just a bit more...weight loss length gain is functional, IOW it's insertable. Growth which relocates the end of the penis relative to one's skeleton is different. And which makes it thicker. And allows one to control ejaculation...SKF training develops 'em all. :)

Sorry, I did not have time to read the page but the diagram is enough to make the issue clearer. I can only support lig manipulation for the purpose of growth. Manipulating any other region should not be intended for growth just fitness. Growth wills naturally come. To me growth of the shaft may imply too much effort (opening the loop for bad news) because for elongation to occur, plastic deformation must also occur. People still succeed though. For me, I say just leave it. It is good enough for the penis to work.

http://www.autoextender.com/works.html

Edited by Fusion

Sign in to follow this