Loveherbs

testicular breathing or meditation on macrocosmic orbit

i cant do cool draw / testicular breathing. it just seems impossible for me. can i meditate on macro cosmic orbit to maintain celibacy? 

calm the resonances of the 5 senses/12 cranial nerves, and dont take intoxicants.  forget about the cool draw, there's plenty of work to be done on the neural dynamic aspect.  the grand shiny emptiness is a must, before taking on the moving things.

• Like 1

Holy crap!

Stop what you are doing for goodness sake!

The energy circulation of the body is not controlled by the testicles!!!!

If you want to open the macrocosmic orbit, it is going to take you several years of dedicated practice and deep research.  

This is not something you can do just by cycling your mind around your body, it is a very detailed process which you have to actually understand before undertaking.

My suggestion (to everyone) is that at least for now, before you do anything else, get good at "sitting and forgetting," as well as learning to breathe properly and setting your attention on the lower dantian.

For now, forget the orbits, the techniques, and everything that terrible man from Thailand has ever written!

If you want to  open the micro and macrocosmic orbits for real without hurting yourself, first find a qualified teacher in the Quanzhen tradition of Daoism.   Practice with that person long enough to get their trust, and then begin to gradually study the correct method of opening the body.   

Empty orbiting around the body with the mind is just a type of energetic masturbation and should be avoided.

• Like 3

If you want to  open the micro and macrocosmic orbits for real without hurting yourself, first find a qualified teacher in the Quanzhen tradition of Daoism.   Practice with that person long enough to get their trust, and then begin to gradually study the correct method of opening the body.   

i have no access to a teacher, if i practice enough emptying the mind and then try to open it with reasearch off the net is that possible?

Same here - I have no access to a teacher. And I don't know when I'll ever have access to one, so I must find another way.

Awakening Healing Energy Through The Tao by "that terrible man from Thailand" has been very useful to me.

I'm willing to do all the reading/research necessary, but that is difficult; Because, just like on this forum, you don't know if what anyone says is correct or not.

So sillybearhappyhoneyeater, if you can point to some authentic resources in books or online, that would be more useful.

Holy crap!

Stop what you are doing for goodness sake!

The energy circulation of the body is not controlled by the testicles!!!!

If you want to open the macrocosmic orbit, it is going to take you several years of dedicated practice and deep research.  

This is not something you can do just by cycling your mind around your body, it is a very detailed process which you have to actually understand before undertaking.

My suggestion (to everyone) is that at least for now, before you do anything else, get good at "sitting and forgetting," as well as learning to breathe properly and setting your attention on the lower dantian.

For now, forget the orbits, the techniques, and everything that terrible man from Thailand has ever written!

Empty orbiting around the body with the mind is just a type of energetic masturbation and should be avoided.

Even I want orgasm and ejaculation to be seperated.Here is my plan:

1. Inner smile Meditation

2.Six healing sounds

3.microcosmic orbit

4.Fusion of five elements.

5.Some Iron Shirt Positions.

FireDragon reply at below link makes it clear even more logically:

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/16431-power-lock/Quanzhen

Does Quanzhen tradition differ from this path? Where does it differ with respect to Microcosmic orbit?

Regards