voidisyinyang

Conspirachi: noncommutative time-frequency consciousness

Hi folks - drew hempel returning as conspirachi here.

I revamped my take on my research. Thanks for all the feedback and feel free to give me more.

I have some new details about John Chang in this post that should interest folks here.

Also much more info - a lot of graphics and gifs and colors so enjoy. haha.

It's garish.

http://conspirachi.blogspot.com

And long.

I go into biophoton and quantum relativity.....

Also I use science to explain many qigong alchemy skills like precognition, levitation, immortality, telekinesis....

Enjoy!

Edited by conspirachi
  • Like 5

I am certainly not language expert, and not old latin language man, but I wonder:

"con-spiratio"  - doesn't that mean "with spiral", or "with the point"?

Would "con-spiritus" be "with spirit"?

And "con-spiracy" - isn't this also "with the spiral" in the sense of many points coming together?

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1

Yet "spira" also means "coil" or "spiral".

People might take "con-spiracy" to mean "breathe together" - but imagine a spiral with many "con" ("with") "spira" ("coil") along a spiral path all leading to a single point - a common task or goal - "the point" - so, "coming to the point".

This is why I see "con-spiracy" to mean "with the spiral" and "spira" meaning coil.

Is there a common sense of "con-spiracy" meaning "with breath"?

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus

Or this:

"spire

1. The totality of whorls of a spinal shell.
2. The area farthest from the aperture and nearest the apex on a coiled gastropod shell.
3. A winding line like the threads of a screw
4. Any thing wreathed or contorted; a curl; a twist; a wreath."

Spire, spira - spira-cy.

-VonKrankenhaus

thanks von - you spent about 7 mns on the blog - I appreciate that - most spent not much time.

I will add the spiral etymology.

Back in the day - I did translate conspiracy as "spiral unity" which raised the ire of an English speaker - and I was using the public computer at the University - probably didn't have time to redo my research to back it up.

but it fits nicely with the "infinite spiral of fifths" meme of my conspirachi concept.

It corroborates it well -

dig deep my friends - there's a lot in that blog article.

I know it's difficult to read with the annoying graphics but I'm kind of poking fun at illiteracy. haha.

There I added the quote in from Von.

Edited by conspirachi
  • Like 1

While I do appreciate the poetic flair of the phrase "the Quakers and Shakers" and am not asking or suggesting you should change it, I should point out that the Friends don't involve shaking or quaking or breath exercises or dance in their practices. I left out "internal sound" because there is reference to hearing the small, still voice of God but it is not really a reference to a sound but to an understanding which can only come once the noise of the external is silenced.

A bit of minutia in that vast pool of awesomeness (I've visited several times over the last few days and I'm really enjoying your work, as always) but the pedant in me can't resist commenting... :)

I went to this Christian college today and I looked up some stuff - and I noticed books on the Diggers. Was going to add diggers but I can see how that would mess up the rap I got going.

Yeah - it's ambigous - is it infinite internal sound or infinite listening?

ummm....

thanks for the clarification.

I did add a new image though that you might dig on black holes and quantum corrals.

I'll look into this.

• Like 1

I went to this Christian college today and I looked up some stuff - and I noticed books on the Diggers. Was going to add diggers but I can see how that would mess up the rap I got going.

Yeah - it's ambigous - is it infinite internal sound or infinite listening?

ummm....

thanks for the clarification.

I did add a new image though that you might dig on black holes and quantum corrals.

I'll look into this.

It is mostly about quieting the monkey mind -- sitting in silence, preferably with other Friends, and patiently awaiting stillness & clarity.

It is mostly about quieting the monkey mind -- sitting in silence, preferably with other Friends, and patiently awaiting stillness & clarity.

check it out - I found an amazing Prof. quote on the quakers - and added a quote from their archives.

Thanks for getting nitty gritty.

• Like 1

Perhaps the modern use of "spira" for breathing is due to this:

In-spira-tion

Ex-spira-tion

With "spira" still meaning coil or spiral.

Breath spirals in, breath spirals out.

Seem obvious to me that in this way ancient people saw "breathing".

So as time went to modern era, people make assumptions, and "spiral" part gets assumed to mean just "breath"

Perhaps.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Inspiration and expiration come from the Latin spiritus, breath, with meanings similar to qi.  It is the root of the English "spirit" and its association with whirls may have originated from the idea that such spiral manifestations of air as "dust devils", were in point of fact manifestations of spirits.

• Like 1

based on that spira as spiral connection - I found an amazing discovery last night of pre-Socrate Pythagorean kundalini secret information from a Cambridge classicist publishing in 1951.

So today I added more on the vagus nerve and the caduceus and inner ear pineal gland connection.

thanks for the feedback people!

• Like 1

I am convinced now after doing a bit word research.

Even "spiritus" comes from "spira".

Spirit is also spiraling out, as physical is spiraling in.

Just like breathing.

It's the "spira" bit that is common to all of these.

The spiral. That is the base concept, extended to explain these things - breath, spirit, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

I am convinced now after doing a bit word research.

Even "spiritus" comes from "spira".

Spirit is also spiraling out, as physical is spiraling in.

Just like breathing.

It's the "spira" bit that is common to all of these.

The spiral. That is the base concept, extended to explain these things - breath, spirit, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

right - language comes out of music - the older languages are more musical - the original human language is the most musical - the spiral is from the infinite spiral of fifths as music - it is expressed through breathing turning into light - so connected to trance dancing tai chi training.

the language research is based on Indo-European.

For example God is from the Indo-European Gott meaning Bull just as Brahman also means Bull - it's from plow-based farming for Solar calendar solar god ritual sacrifice geometry.

The History of God by Karen Armstrong doesn't even give the etymology of God. haha.

The microcosmic orbit or small universe meditation is actually an infinite spiral of fifths! I give the details on my site....

Awesome stuff!! Thank you. I'd love to know more about the technical things and go deeper into understanding it. Any good resources for moving from introductory physics into these things? 

I've read the Holographic Universe from Michael Talbot and from what I've gathered it is that the universe is a holographic projection from a 2-dimensional boundary. You mentioned that it was time and frequency? I am not sure if I get that part...

Edited by taoguy

Awesome stuff!! Thank you. I'd love to know more about the technical things and go deeper into understanding it. Any good resources for moving from introductory physics into these things? 

I've read the Holographic Universe from Michael Talbot and from what I've gathered it is that the universe is a holographic projection from a 2-dimensional boundary. You mentioned that it was time and frequency? I am not sure if I get that part...

thanks for the feedback - I actually was thinking of adding more info about the holographic universe since I mentioned it just in passing and that's a key idea.

So basically - yeah I've read Talbot's book and his fiction books also - he wrote great fiction - but anyway - Karl Pribram emphasized that memory stored holographically is not stored in any physical location but rather in the time-frequency domain of fourier analysis.  But he didn't notice this noncommutative key of time-frequency that de Broglie noticed in relation to relativity.

So the problem is that science can not achieve union of quantum and relativity precisely because of this noncommutativity between time and frequency - the infinite in science has to be measured as a contained geometry and this requires technology to do so.

Math professor Joe Mazur captured this paradox well in his book "The Motion Paradox" which I reviewed on Amazon.

But it's also covered by professor of history of science - H.M Collins - `Lead Into Gold: The Science of Finding Nothing'

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0039368103000657

So for example - that's about gravitational waves and then some cosmologists don't think gravitational waves will be discovered....

but the original qigong master also read the Talbot book and he agreed with it - saying that the universe is a holograph and that's his experience as a qigong master....

O.K. so I'll include more from Neil Turok - as he gets into holographic cosmology.

But you have to realize you can't see consciousness but it creates light. Because light is a singularity the quantum frequency is faster than the speed of light - this is what creates the relativisitc wormholes as the noncommutative protoconsciousness of the universe.

O.K. I found an image that I added to the blog - that describes this concept of noncommutative time-frequency for the holographic universe.... thanks.

Wow I found a bunch of really NEW science articles - from Nature, etc. - that corroborate the conspirachi - so essentially quantum entanglement creates spacetime as a hologram.

This quantum entanglement is non-commutative time-frequency - as I've detailed.

The huge mystery for the scientists is because spacetime is accelerating in expansion back into entanglement then how did it form out of entanglement - since increased entanglement means increased entropy. I discuss this in my blog article.

thanks - I added 3 images to help explain this.

Edited by conspirachi

Thank you for adding those bits, I'll take a look again.  :)

I've been trying to understand the meaning of non-commutative (I've only self-learnt mathematics and physics and have a major in anatomy instead). From what I gather, commutative indicates 'substitutability' and being 'independent of order', while non-commutative means the opposite (eg. xy does not equal yx). So for example, if I wash clothes and then dry them, they give dry clothes, but if I dry clothes and then wash them, they give wet clothes. Or perhaps if I did certain turns on a Rubrik's cube, it does not end up as the same result. Did I get this right?

So if this is about the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle... which states that position and velocity cannot be measured simultaneously (hence measuring one accurately gives huge uncertainty to the other)... in this case it would be if you measure time, you get an uncertain frequency? Therefore if one doesn't use maths, but something that can harmonize with that non-commutative property such as the human ear, then this principle can be skipped? I'm not sure if I understand this part.

Something popped into my head... Does this have anything to do with fractals/quasicrystals? For example, I remember seeing how different frequencies of sound produced different fractals on a cymatic plate. Or perhaps this has something to do with the pilot-wave thing you mentioned? I'll take a deeper reading of what you posted again, it's quite info-dense haha.

thanks for the comments - yeah the issue is time gets translated into wavelength or phase geometry whereas as period it's the inverse to frequency.  So no one really knows what time is - just in the West we always just translate music into a visual measurement of time - into symmetric wavelength. So it's not just that it's noncommutative geometry but that it's noncommutative time as well and this means only listening can achieve the goal - or logical inference of the source of the I-thought. I get into that in the end of the article about the right side of the heart as the pin hole for the source of Yuan Qi as formless awareness.

But yeah I appreciate the feedback - since in terms of information overload - the problem is how much people need to unlearn.

For example fractals are based - de facto - on logarithmic symmetric math. And Nature does not actually have any perfect fractals. I guess I'll have to add that into the article - just because there's this HUGE "fractal" meme now.  Even at the quantum gravity Perimeter institute - this lady asks about the fractal model of the universe - to a physics cosmologist! He just goes - "well I know nothing about that." haha. It was hilarious.

O.K. so anyway but also on the - cymatics - yeah if you read Hans Jenny's book on cymatics - which I have - he says that in fact it's all derived from the Pythagorean Tetrad as the source of the cymatics.

The problem is the New Age community again has translated this into logarithmic math without realizing that they are covering up noncommutative time-frequency resonance! I go into that problem in more detail in my article, "The Devil's Interval."

So I'll include these comments to help clarify things - I just don't enjoy having to post disclaimers against all the disinfo out there. haha.

But I can probably find some kind of Pythagorean cymatics image.

• Like 1

O.K. I added the new "caveat" deprogramming section. haha. Thanks for the feedback so I have a better idea of where people are coming from.

Also I added a "holographic noise" mention....

• Like 1

I read Smolin's earlier books which were great - and I knew time is considered reversible but again Penrose points out the biggest conundrum of physics is time is highly asymmetric - anyway so I didn't know Smolin had just written a book pointing out physics taught time is an illusion!

Dang! That's pretty creepy. I mean entropy is obviously not an illusion - aging. But it sure is a convenient thought for people to want - a nice excuse to destroy  the planet with lots of entropy....

Anyway I'll add this stuff and I found a couple more gifs and images - for noncommutative time-frequency.

So thanks again for all the feedback!!