4bsolute

What is triggered when we see a wild animal and all hair stay on end?

I am experiencing more of subtle movements lately due to more concentration and relaxation into this one moment here

And so it comes that I walk by wild animals, for example yesterday at night, boars and they dont even notice me. They dont pickup anything what would interupt them: Personality, it has blended in due to the relaxation, slow breathing and moving

But as soon as my eyes see them, all my hair, from feet to top stay on end and I feel how energy shoots out - I would know this to be an activation of my entire auric field "in a certain way"

But what way? And what triggers it? Ancestory personality? It can only be

Instantly an image came to my mind from my late childhood when Dragonball was released, it feels exactly the way how they have depicted it in the movies, turning super saiyan

I feel how my metabolism increases and I could do anything physical, at that moment. I felt lighter and super-agile. I felt abit of fear but that was greatly diminished by the uplifting feeling of this turning on, of whatever it truly is.

Complete red root chakra aura - and or with personality triggering of solar plexus?

My conscious cant perceive such colors yet so up to now it's all a guess

The feeling tho, is to one degree magnificent

Anyone self-experiences with this aswell?

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

It seems to be physiological reaction when we see through the eyes of open awareness - when we experience body within mind.

Edited by Des

Your reactions are (I want to say instinctual but that's not the truth of it) inbred.  The reaction is associated with fear. 

Your non-interference with the boars caused them no fear.  Their non-interference with you should have caused you no fear.  It takes a cause to have an effect.  The boars did not cause it.  It was self induced.

The boars were at One with you.  You need become at One with the boars.

But don't try that with a hungry tiger, Okay?

• Like 1

It seems to be physiological reaction when we see through the eyes of open awareness - when we experience body within mind.

Yes, personal sight happens in most cases, to my current knowledge, by bypassing the heart, which is direct connection to the universal intelligence, that we in essence all are. personal will based "evolution" through manipulation root, sakral, solarplexus and certain restricted functionalities within the forehead

Look at objects (including animals) right after a deeper meditation, when no thought arises - nothing greater happens. Now think for a certain period, do personal stuff and then look again at these animals, they want to evade your sight

This is really a beautiful science

Your reactions are (I want to say instinctual but that's not the truth of it) inbred.  The reaction is associated with fear. 

Your non-interference with the boars caused them no fear.  Their non-interference with you should have caused you no fear.  It takes a cause to have an effect.  The boars did not cause it.  It was self induced.

The boars were at One with you.  You need become at One with the boars.

But don't try that with a hungry tiger, Okay?

basicly all subsconscious reaction can fall into the cathegory of self-induced. It is just a matter of how deep we know our selves to truly be able to verify the myriad of connections (to an extend of all-connection) happening every moment

• Like 1

hehe, you have a lot of knowledge.

You don't need to analyse and verify every little thing. Finnaly you will be tired of trying to find out "what was it". You might notice after some time that weather you analyse yourself or not the progress goes on.

• Like 1

hehe, you have a lot of knowledge.

You don't need to analyse and verify every little thing. Finnaly you will be tired of trying to find out "what was it". You might notice after some time that weather you analyse yourself or not the progress goes on.

I have witnessed these periods when ever I slide back into letting all happen - waves that settle down

I have witnessed these periods when ever I slide back into letting all happen - waves that settle down

Anyways, looks that you are dooing very good :)

its a fight response, the skin 'shrinks' or goes goose flesh causing the hair to stand up, this will make a hairy animal look bigger but also add some protection against clawing and biting. 

But not for us .  Its another demo that, now matter how modern we seem, we are the product of 10s of 1000s of years of conditioning and development. 

It is a reaction .... it might be better to train so one responds instead.   'concentrating' on the the hara, centering consciousness there ... helps to stabilize  such reactions. 

I used to get a shaky right foot in competition - damn annoying !  (Except sometimes it would cause my opponent to to look at that  and be distracted ... then wham  them with something else   :ph34r:  )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

its a fight response, the skin 'shrinks' or goes goose flesh causing the hair to stand up, this will make a hairy animal look bigger but also add some protection against clawing and biting. 

I was thinking more along the lines of what feels like static electricity - without goosebumps. Which is what happens with me when the words stay out of the way of experience. But there are unacknowledged fear goosebumps too. Only the OP will know which experience he was having.

• Like 1