Arya

What will happen if I keep breathing like this?

I am breathing from the lower part of the body all throughout the day, in and around the male organ.

It feels good. My thoughts are in control better than when I was breathing from the heart/middle of the eyes.

I am in mild bliss throughout the day and there's isn't much pain in the higher centers now, particularly around the heart and throat. Feels good.

What's gonna happen? Did I do something right by focusing attention here. Before, I was plagued with absolutely evil thoughts and a sense of dread. 

Sounds good, keep it up. 

People tend to be way to head heavy, keep things on the down low and we're much more in flow. 

• Like 1

In time, as your concentration gets stronger you'll experience a lot of discomfort.

Eventually, your penis will become over-sensible to the point of causing premature ejaculation problems.

OKay, yes I am experiencing a powerful rush of energy down there when I look at women, yeah premature ejaculation is inevitable. I am forgetting how to pull the energy upwards, well, I don't care anyway now.

What I've noticed is that I've gotten my sense of smell back, where had it been all this time?

Thoughts are more aligned since those harmful thoughts that were once bothering me, get destroyed immediately as they form and don't  bother me incessantly. So the sense of dread has completely vanished.

I feel here, I feel like I am really here, a human. Feels great.

Tell you what, in fact, I feel heavenly a bit.

Although, the most important fact is that I can again, don't how how to describe this - I can *feel* the surroundings, you know, when you visit a place or think of your home, there are impressions in your mind? Some scenario that happened in the past or something that you will encounter in the future, they all have some impression, aura, an ambience - some sort of atmospheric vibe to them.

I had lost this, wow did I lose this. This whole interest in spirituality was because of this reason. 

I haven't taken a bath in about 2 or 3 days, haven't shaved, brushed my teeth after a whole day I think and jerked off twice just recently. Feels good.

When the whole is divided, parts need names.

When we eat too much of anything, we get sick, even medicine.

So if we focus on breathing too much to a particular organ, things could happen. How do we know when is too much? Hard to say.

In general the idea is to rest the mind on the breath, and let the breath move throughout the body as a whole. Often people will recommend lower abdominal breathing, as the lower abdomen is the lower center that supports and merges with all centers, and thus helps connect one to the whole rather than focusing on the parts. And even here, focusing on the lower center doesn't always help one get there - sometimes it is by breathing to the heels, or the lowest part of the body in terms of where one's mass rests upon gravity, that one finds that one is naturally breathing to the lower abdomen.

And often all one needs is the strong intention to become integrated as a whole, that assists one in doing so. The more we focus on details and parts, the more easily we may separate from the whole.

As we increase our awareness of the whole, we find our energy becoming more empty within. This emptiness is actually that which creates all things. If we instead focus too much on yang, and not yin, then when we encounter yin in our environment, our excess yang will follow the path of least resistance to find home there. So it is up to us to cultivate the yin to match our yang, and we do this becoming able to look at the external world and see the emptiness within it. If we are able to look at a something and see through it's surface to its emptiness, it is unlikely to be able to pull us into its polarity. A daoist looks at nothing but sees all.

Sometimes we have lots of questions. Answers so easily beget more questions. Questing so easily becomes an endless endeavor, until we learn to quest within, and find the answers there by cultivating patience and waiting for them to show themselves without expectation. I'll leave you with this gift.

The True Man of ancient times slept without dreaming and woke without care; he ate without savoring and his breath came from deep inside. The True Man breathes with his heels; the mass of men breathe with their throats. Crushed and bound down, they gasp out their words as though they were retching. Deep in their passions and desires, they are shallow in the workings of Heaven.  ~ Watson / Zhuangzi

• Like 1

Sounds good, keep it up. 

People tend to be way to head heavy, keep things on the down low and we're much more in flow. 

I guess what people are saying is a man can be head heavy, in two ways.

If you feel wobbly or off balance, move to the center. 

• Like 1

Since I have been doing this, my sex drive has skyrocketed. 

I get bliss from looking at females, it's like the lower body has a mind of its own. It recognizes feminine, femininity and wants to merge with it.

Went to grocery shop today and this time I was dragged around by my lower body, so I was looking at females constantly and the lower body lights up in bliss. I used to PULL this energy up before. I'm not pulling it up because then it will reach the higher centers and cause immense pain for quite awhile.

So I can keep the energies down now and my eyes don't burn. This is great. When I was doing reverse breathing I think my energies were leaking out. 

It would be great if I can abide in upper centers without pain and tormenting thoughts. Right now there is pressure in the middle of the brow. I think something is sorting out thoughts and emotions that pop up from down there because I feel a pressing or clicking sensation in the middle of the brow.

But downstairs it feels immense. I'll come out here, I masturbated more than 5-6 times in the past day and but today still I feel this really powerful vortex of energy. My thoughts come out crystal clear and my visualization power has increased immensely.  

I have a very very strong urge to cultivate powerful magical abilities.

I know where I am, and where to go. It is all becoming clearer.

Edited by Arya

I have a very very strong urge to cultivate powerful magical abilities.

I know where I am, and where to go. It is all becoming clearer.

don't forget to let us know when tears will come.

Don't hesitate asking a real teacher for help/guidances when finally you won't know where you are and where to go. These powers are not a joke but I think that you will find it out very soon. I wish that you will end up in a good place, find a teacher soon, and save yourself a lot of problems.

Believe me or no but it is impossible to go through it on your own, the pride of "knowing something special" will be faced with it throug life events rather brutally, or you will learn it from a teacher which is better way.

You will abide but I just advice you not try to do it by force - it is just ilusory thinking that it will happend through your willpower. In bad scenario You can end up paralysed or gone mad when your body not preparred properly for what is comming next, and you don't know what it is - I already see it. Another DIY style. Its really withouth responibility.

You should eat now something heavy. Like heavy meat. And drink a lot of water

Be carrefull with arrogancy. Really.

PS: according to many traditions only vak siddhi is legitimate to practice.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

But don't take our word for it. Sometimes well-intentioned guiding hands interfere with our desire to find our own way, and we find ourselves going the opposite of where we're lead. It helps to realize that many of the feelings and emotions within you are coming from external sources. Discerning these influences, we more easily dissolve them. Doing the opposite of something is no less being controlled it than doing it.

In my opinion, our best guidance is within our hearts. If we listen deep within, for long enough, we'll feel the tug there. But to hear it all the patterns the ego has woven upon the heart must be gone. Those ego patterns were built up by our attachments to the best perceived ways to navigate all those feelings, the ones that largely come from the external influences of a scattered, disconnected society.

The dao is full of paradoxes. When we discover we like the taste of food that has a little salt, and proceed to salt our food, we think we are tasting more, because the taste is stronger. However, we are really covering up a multitude of complex tastes with one overpowering one. This is no different than attaching to one thing instead of the whole. When we learn to taste the tasteless, ever seeking for the emptiness, the most bland, along the way we uncover this world of complex tastes, incredible, stimulating, simply through increasing our sensitivity, which we did by focusing on the whole, rather than attaching to the extreme of one part. And it is by increasing our focus on the whole, by looking for the nothingness, the emptiness, that exists at the root and heart of everything that we continue to unravel the pieces of the world, unminding of their sensations.

It is in this way we recover the universe within us. Similar to saving money, ironically. You save it by not spending it, but boy does spending it feel good! Feels good to be on top of the world. What is raised up must come down. What remains humble has strong roots. Same in martial arts - people who think too much have trouble standing on one foot for long, and they are easily knocked over. People who don't spend long practicing don't develop a good foundation - people who don't save, don't have much to depend upon.

Going the other route, that of spending, is easy.... we can race to see who can spend the hardest, party the longest, but it isn't long before age catches up to us. We all walk our own paths, and over time come to our own realizations.

• Like 2

Yeah, my urges simmered down a lot I think.

I'll go back to my humble life and stop thinking about magic and what not. Although it would be nice to see different sorts of beings at the very least and visit different realms. Wouldn't that be harmless?

Maybe when I become a recluse, I'll develop these abilities where it's safer or they might come on their own. 

Edited by Arya

You guys NEED to take in sunlight. I believe the bliss is because I take in sunlight in mid-day and then when I am outside in the evening I feel aroused in the whole body. I believe the moon is doing this to me, though I'm not very sure. Full moon is arriving, we'll see.

Yeah, my urges simmered down a lot I think.

I'll go back to my humble life and stop thinking about magic and what not. Although it would be nice to see different sorts of beings at the very least and visit different realms. Wouldn't that be harmless?

Maybe when I become a recluse, I'll develop these abilities where it's safer or they might come on their own.

Thats very popular urge that will wanish with time. Children often have urge for eating candies, doesn't mean that it should be fulfilled since they will have problems with teaths and obesity.

Notice how you are trying to find arguments to give yourself permission for having siddhis. Don't act like a blinded by smell of blood predator.

Watch

Edited by Kubba

Urges and dreams are natural. And yes, sun is important, though we get plenty of it by simply living naturally. Living in homes isn't what I would call natural.

Thing is, the more we make decisions about what we need, the more we enforce the strength of the ego patterns, rather than learning to tap into universal awareness.

When we humble our ego, dissolve the patterns, and learn to allow ourselves to flow along the unique path that is there just for us, we become more like a river, twisting and turning, beautiful surprises around every bend. Rather than controlling our way, it comes on its own as we simply deal with what it brings. Sometimes there are challenges we must be able to bear the responsibility for, even though we might feel they belong to others. But the quicker we do, the quicker we let our river flow on. And the better we get at this, the more we find the strangest things happening, like we walk into a store at the same time as three of our friends, or we spontaneously meet strangers who draw us into conversation and talk about something that is the answer to that which we were pondering recently. The further we progress in this way, the more we will find we are loaded with potent power that is the key to a powerful healing to those around us, and we weild this power simply by letting it unfold naturally, never controlling it, but always doing our work to contain it by focusing inward. The more it grows, the more tempting it could be to use it, unleash it, and the more strength of will is needed to provide the inner gravity that keeps it within.

So as we flow along like this, the rewards for our fidelity are boundless, and shaped exactly according to what our inner heart will find most rewarding. Dreams unfold and become manifest, all because of our work. Perhaps we learn to fly, read thoughts, eat heavenly nectar for sustenance, etc - but all of these manifestations are possible because they are natural - when we attach to them, we begin to eat away at what allows them to exist. 

Strange and beautiful world out there, and our inward focus need not prevent us from experiencing it. Really just a matter of experiencing without attaching to the experience, ie, learning to digest the experience fully and equanimously as it unfolds, which allows us to live ever more fully within the present moment, one with all.

• Like 2

Great videos, thank you. I agree with most of what they say. It is about working toward simplicity, non-ego, etc. And yet this does not need to happen through abandoning the body. It is when the material and the spiritual merge as one that we get even deeper. When the consciousness becomes too focused and burns through, it is hard for the spiritual essence to avoid burning up the material essence, and difficult for these two to merge as one, while one is so much stronger than the other. It is when the consciousness rests gently upon the body like a warm flame, that the physical essence is melted and refined without getting burned away, and the two are allowed to merge mutually, without one controlling the process. It is even more difficult to keep to simplicity this way, as many physical changes can unfold that may distract one. Yet the principle is the same - follow simplicity, place intention upon becoming whole, and everything will come to completion on its own.

Some days it is nice to simply take a long walk in quietude, practicing resting the mind on the body. The body moves and is able to stir things up and empty out, allowing the mind to integrate more deeply within. As these changes unfold, as one gets deeper, the voice changes too. It resonates from deep within, emanating from the whole, rather than seeming to come from the upper body alone.

Also, it is not about what I agree with. Follow the way that resonates most deeply, always looking deeper within the balance.

Edited by Daeluin

Back to reverse breathing again and now it all makes sense.

Why I was having the intrusive thoughts while doing it? Because I was just focusing on the heart, therefore there was nothing to feed it energy. 

So now I pull in energy from the lower half and then there is a sensation in the middle of the brow, a pressure that I believe silences everything. This then feeds the heart and then bliss is there.

Old memories come up, some remorse - they need to be resolved and let go off. They mostly get resolved as soon as they come now because I have a stronger moral base, but some stick around longer.

Today, fasting again and now it seems clear that fasting is for purification and reverse breathing is the key.

If anyone has the same experience, working with the heart-love-kindness energy, then please kindly respond. Thanks.

Been some days since I last ejaculated.

Feeling much anger, body has become tight,strong and supple again.

Becoming hairy, facial features getting sharper again.

Too much female presence upsets body energies. Forced to assume masculine role because of femininity. 

Movements have slowed down, can feel energy, can feel every inch of the body. Body yet again taking an hourglass shape.

Full-body breathing has stabilized.

Just to update on this,

Earlier I was breathing wrongly at first i.e. from the lower body, since I was breathing from a very low point, this made the breathe shallow and yes also premature ejaculation.

Now I've found the best of both worlds,

hard to explain this but pushing through the Middle of the lower half, but not to low, think middle of the lower belly where there feels like a spacious heavy energy, the chest and upper body expand by themselves and by alot. So you get immensely deep long breathes.

That pushing action downwards miraculously lifts the upper body up and thus it effectively feeds the upper energy centers. This is what I take from experiencing this way of breathing. 

Just relax and gently place  and keep your attention on your tan tien - belly - and you will be breathing properly

Nothing forced

Just relax and gently place  and keep your attention on your tan tien - belly - and you will be breathing properly

Nothing forced

good, thanks

found the sweet spot, it really is around the perineum and male organs. The upward lifting motion of the upper body has now reached to quite an extent.

I can manage 2 breathes in a minute now.