Nungali

Disappearing threads ?

Are you the first time on thedaobums...?

Otherwise you would have read the answer to that (including video evidence) probably 100 different times already. :P

Yep just discovered the place.

Which is just as true as those vids being evidence of anything.  But each to his own.

• Like 2

True.

JC allegedly "forgot" to explain to Jim to use reverse breathing for Level 1 training instead of normal belly breathing.

I have no way to know about the exact circumstances.

Fact is that this was later corrected and that Jim passed Level 1.

Fact is also that Jim taught the correct reverse breathing method.

Jim taught it although he never used it for level 1?

what time frame did it take Jim to pass all levels? 

And was that consistent with expectations of the original teaching?

Just once I would like to see someone do the newspaper set alight trick without crumpling it into a ball first and waiting for the same time period before 'they' make it burst into flames .  

Now, if these 'scientific testing guys'   ... with 'testing equipment '  laid the sheet of paper out themselves , flat , and then got someone ( who never laid hands on first )  to set it on  fire .....   things might 'test' a little different . 

because they always fold the paper up a certain way and  make a little packet while they fold it up .    'Chi power' should not have to do this to set a piece of paper alight. 

Level 1 seemingly is usually completed faster.

I think that is my recollection of past topics/posts.   Thanks. 

• Like 1

Just once I would like to see someone do the newspaper set alight trick without crumpling it into a ball first and waiting for the same time period before 'they' make it burst into flames .  

If the only thing we had was the paper on fire demo then I wouldn't be convinced. 

But we have much more than that. We have demonstrations where Chang is stripped to a shirt, checked for metal, and then taken to a random location where he has no control over the environment.

Also keep in mind that during that time they didn't have as much technology as we do today. I think Charles Crawford said that they hadn't invented ion generators yet. He may have been talking about the 80s though. I'm sure if they had them by the 90s. Either way he couldn't have passed the metal inspection with any sort of static ring, ion generator, taser, etc.

Any ideas how he could have faked the demo under the conditions seen in the 1990s documentary (not the original one)?

I think that is my recollection of past topics/posts.   Thanks. 

Not only did Jim train without reversed breathing but he also used a microcosmic orbit method during level one that ruined all of his prior training. He had to start over because of this. So these two things combined explain why it took him 10 years to complete level one. It takes most people around 5 years I think.

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

It is a neigong forum. It's just that there aren't many neigong systems out there that have proven their authenticity. 

If we are able to get hard evidence from Jiang then you'll be seeing lots of threads about him there as well. If fact, if we can verify that Jiang is not a scammer then we'll all be switching to his system.

Same goes for Wang Liping or any other nei kung system.

We aren't married to Mo Pai. We just aren't willing to risk our health, time, and money with systems that haven't been properly validated. I hope you understand the difference here.

This is truly laughable and once more we are going around in circles.

You are struggling to convince anyone that Mo Pai has been properly validated and the value of anything you may teach or practice has no validity whatever. It may surprise you that my own view is that Mo Pai does have value as a nei gung system. Unfortunately you do not have access to it and practice an illegitimate western version. All of this has been said before so I have no illusions that you may suddenly see the light.

Is it not time that you stop going on about Jiang. He is no longer a presence on this forum and so cannot defend himself. It is as though by belittling him you aggrandize yourself. Sadly this is not in fact the case and it only serves to  make you appear pathetic.

As regards Wang Liping and indeed any other system of nei kung - I am sure that none of them will lose sleep in not having your endorsement.

So far as your not being married to Mo Pai - that is quite true. You have no valid connection to Mo Pai at all so please refrain from suggesting otherwise.

To end I will state that I now appear to have truly come of age as i have proved worthy of my own entry on More Pie Wallah's forum. http://mopaidebate.com/discussion/279/to-chang-re-disappearing-threads

I think that we may all rest assured that the remarks addressed to this forums members are shared by MPG's trusted henchmen Wells and Ken.

To Chang re:Disappearing threads ?
January 2edited January 3 in Arguments

Chang,

You are still butt hurt you got pulled as moderator for your obvious bias against our group.

I assure you those lying scammers are far worse than our group ever thought about being, they just kiss your ass and try to present themselves as legit. 

We are unapologetic that most of the people on your forum are a bunch of gullible, ignorant, dumbasses, the scammers just take advantage of that fact for their own financial gain. 

These people have defrauded your community for thousands of dollars, don't you dare try and defend their actions just because they act nice about it. 

Sincerely,

MPG
Edited by Chang
  • Like 2

I wonder what type of internal cultivation involves cross board criticism of others who may disagree with you.  Odd really that the fascination of lighting lightbulbs at a distance justifies such a petty state of mind.

• Like 3

speaking of and it is kinda one of those fox loose in the hen house type of things---so speaking of "gotten that high" i gotten myself about 8 floors high, looking over the kentucky river from the top window of some whisky house in lawrenceburg,

If you haven't already and ever get the chance, check out some J W Dant Bonded 100 Proof.  That used to be my favorite when I was doing that stuff.  (It's grown in your area.)

This existed and now doesn't?  What's going on?  

Good question...

I bet you don't get a straight answer...

:)

... as I've said a said several times, I'm entirely indifferent (and I already know the straight answer...)

If you don't already know the answer, there's zero chance that you'll (1) learn it, or (2) share it.

:)

Edited by viator