Sign in to follow this  
Everything

3. Without action

3. Without Action

Not praising the worthy prevents contention,

Not esteeming the valuable prevents theft,

Not displaying the beautiful prevents desire.

In this manner the sage governs people:

Emptying their minds,

Filling their bellies,

Weakening their ambitions,

And strengthening their bones.

If people lack knowledge and desire

Then they can not act;

If no action is taken

Harmony remains.

Obviously, the guy who wrote this was writing it in a jungle where people live with spears. Because he needs them to strengthen their bones. He also makes people dumb and lazy to control the masses. It is an evil spell cast across the people where people just feel like doing nothing at all anymore. People their heart will fail from inaction. Their muscles will just wither away and die.

The sage is evil?

I mean do you know that? Cause I don't know. I never thought of the sage as evil. But I guess he is. Like all of the new age teachers are all mindteachers; Brainwashers, hypnotisers, chanters of lies. Have you ever thought about that? They give you information that leads nowhere. Because that information belong to another dimension. It cannot apply to our dimension. Like "think and it will be." That is 4th density stuff! Like 5th dimension! It makes no sense here where we are. But ofcourse they promise to open a portal to their dimension as long as we keep the communication with them open. The new age channelers. Who sit down and speech to the masses. They promise we will open a portal to the 5th dimension and then it will make sense. But who is going to make it? Probably only one person. Because one person communicates wich means he/she is looking for one love. Or maybe thousands. How about 300 thousand times 8 billion! Perhaps we all already have 300 thousand spirits per soul.

Just you wait you guys. The extra terrestrials are coming. They are the first of spirits reuniting with the material. But first we have to clean up this mess. Otherwise the spirits can't come. We can't go terrorize people and kill eachother and expect the spirits to be able to come to our body. The extra terrestrials wont come down to make sweet love with us if we don't clean up this mess. That brings me to my room. I'm going to clean it all the way. ALL THE WAY.

Dude, am I horny or what. I actually think extra terrestrial are coming to make sweet love with us. Not even if I clean my room for 5 days. They are too pure to come into my environment. And I am too unpure to come into theirs. But who knows. Maybe there is a washing period and we still get to acclimitaze to eachother. I mean, that is already happening. They are telling us to get our act together and clean up.

Wait a minute. That is not an extraterrestrial representative. That is someones mother pretending to be my mother!

Or that is the government. Oh yes, ofcourse. The government of the extraterrestrial civilization. They say we will find proof of extra terrestrial life in autumn 2016. I can't wait to proof everyone that extra terrestrial life exist and we're not alone.

Ofcourse everyone will be paranoid at first, knowing there is so much life out there. And how someone might come over and kill them. But then it appears you are in a protected zone, in the zone of the galactic alliance. And right across your galaxy is another who is at war with ours. Or not. I don't know.

All I know is that the Extra Terrestrials got a WHOLE OTHER PERSPECTIVE on things.

But even you are a whole other perspective. By that I mean, you are the spaceship that I have waited for to land in my backyard.

Edited by Everything

Chapter 3 must be read in context with Chapter 80.  Without doing so one would gain an incorrect understanding of Chapter 3.

Chapter 3 must be read in context with Chapter 80. Without doing so one would gain an incorrect understanding of Chapter 3.

oh yes. Silly me. I forgot about chapter 80. You already said so before. That makes a whole lot more sense. But still sounds boring, but that's probably because I am boring. A boring person made out of a boring world. Boredom pouring all over the place from all my innards. Maybe I need a second perspective on this. Like from someone who is joyoush about life. But where you gonna find those. Ah well. I might aswell tatoo on my forehead. Bored.

But still sounds boring, but that's probably because I am boring. A boring person made out of a boring world. Boredom pouring all over the place from all my innards. Maybe I need a second perspective on this. Like from someone who is joyoush about life. But where you gonna find those. Ah well. I might aswell tatoo on my forehead. Bored.

Well, sure, it could easily be viewed as boring.  I mean, who wants to live in peace and harmony with all their neighbors?  We gotta have the drama!!!

Well, sure, it could easily be viewed as boring. I mean, who wants to live in peace and harmony with all their neighbors? We gotta have the drama!!!

Boredom is much better than drama. But joy is much better than boredom. Gotta have something in my life I am passionate about. Something that gets me excited when I wake up during the morning. Something to get the juices flowing.

Boredom is much better than drama. But joy is much better than boredom. Gotta have something in my life I am passionate about. Something that gets me excited when I wake up during the morning. Something to get the juices flowing.

I hear what you are saying but I am from a different world than you are so my suggestions would likely fall on deaf ears.

But I see that you understand what needs be done; you just haven't figured out where that place is or how you might get there when you figure it out.

I can only wish you the best.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this