Sign in to follow this  
Sunya

meditation and psychedelics

http://deoxy.org/psychedelicyoga.htm

talks about combining meditation with psychedelics. the techniques given themselves are very interesting and well explained. mostly the article talks about advanced yogic practices.

i like the Meditation on the Light in the Head part. i've tried doing that for weeks but i have trouble focusing with just my awareness, i tend to still look with my eyes

In my early practice of Dao meditation, I found cannabis intoxication to be a great help to intensify the experience of qi and use of yi to guide the qi. After the initial boost, however, it became more of a crutch and ulitmately a distraction, and I stopped combining the two.

I couldn't find any full-lotus salvia accounts online but I did find a druggie who combined DMT with Salvia, realizing that Salvia was stronger. Salvia is the stronger psychedelic microgram per microgram.

I know people who smoked Salvia after doing every other type of drug yet Salvia scared them to death because their spirit flew out of their body -- from 10x.

So I decided to see which was stronger -- full-lotus 3rd Eye or Salvia. The 10x caused my spirit to get pulled half out of my body. I just laughed at the salvia. haha.

So I tried stronger stuff -- 21x. I kept blacking out (level 6 or the highest Salvia level). Since I was in full-lotus I wouldn't fall over or faint -- just come to with the sensation that my whole life and the world was a dream.

After running out of my house a couple times until I left this dream state, once time coming back from black out I found myself stating: Wow my third eye is finally open.

Then I lifted my hands and even though my eyes were closed with a hat over them, in a pitch black room, in the middle of the night -- I saw rainbows around my hands -- with my 3rd Eye.

That was awesome. I tried to recreate it and smoked a whole gram of 21x in a total of 3 nights.

Usually 21x or 60x is just a one hit affair on rare occasions, so that was the end of my drug experiment.

I've never done any other type of drug but basically I discovered that drugs work on the electrochemical or JING level of power while alchemy creates electromagnetic energy (or CHI). Just to specify by electrochemical energy I mean that salvia activated internal climaxes while I was in full-lotus. So I would literally have maybe 6 orgasms that would shoot my JING up the spine into the brain where it would mix with my SHEN -- the spirit-vitality. So combining the JING or generative force (transduced via the vagus nerve) with the SHEN or spirit-force, then creates PRENATAL VITALITY or aka positive spirit aka the immortal fetus.

So the electromagnetic 3rd eye overpowered the electrochemical energy.

Normally drugs cause the cerebellum to bypass the thalamus so that visions are downloaded directly from your subconscious to your cerebral cortex.

That's the electrochemical power and if it's strong enough your spirit will disconnect but it won't travel that far, because it's not powered by CHI -- electromagnetic energy.

As you asked about the JING, CHI and SHEN in another post -- let me specify that the practice of PLAYING THE FLUTE WITHOUT HOLES -- the small universe practice -- cleanses (kidney) and purifies (heart) the generative force (JING) so that it turns into CHI. The cleansing is the kidney turning testosterone into serotonin and oxytocin and the purifying is the neurotransmitters combining with the oxytocin and serotonin to create melotonin and DMT. What creates the CHI -- is the ultrasound ionization of these harmonized electrochemicals. When we have emotional thoughts -- the intensity of the emotion is the extent to which the emotion is stored subconsciously as a stronger electrochemical imprint. So the purification is basically the visionary playback of our subconscious desire which otherwise gets controlled by the cerebellum while we are dreaming. Since it gets ionized through the emptiness (LISTENING to Female Formless Awareness) then it turns into electromagnetic energy.

So if you read about the Salvia trips -- the spirit flies into the floor or wall. That's it. After it's out of the body then there might be a subjective sensation of ANYTHING -- depending on context -- but no real astral travel, which relies on electromagnetic power.

So the slight electromagnetic power of my 3rd eye -- which is permanent -- causes me to already be able to flex my pineal gland at will (therefore the drug wasn't strong enough to overpower my thalamus).

I always can sense my cerebrum at all times -- ever since qigong Master chunyi lin used his finger to shoot energy into my brain.

Once he was opening my third eye with his third eye, after he had left the room, but I wasn't ready yet, as this intense blissful heat burned my brain!! Another time Jim Nance actually did the same thing -- after class when I had gone home. He was just experimenting as he was new to this ability. The next week he pulled me aside and asked me if I had felt anything. I then realized what had happened but since he didn't tell me he was going to do it then I had the same reaction as before -- I didn't stay in meditation because the energy was too strong.

Anyway I have more about that drug experience at http://breakingopenthehead.com.

Edited by drew hempel

but no real astral travel, which relies on electromagnetic power.

I wonder where that would come from?

As you asked about the JING, CHI and SHEN in another post -- let me specify that the practice of PLAYING THE FLUTE WITHOUT HOLES -- the small universe practice -- cleanses (kidney) and purifies (heart) the generative force (JING) so that it turns into CHI. The cleansing is the kidney turning testosterone into serotonin and oxytocin and the purifying is the neurotransmitters combining with the oxytocin and serotonin to create melotonin and DMT. What creates the CHI -- is the ultrasound ionization of these harmonized electrochemicals. When we have emotional thoughts -- the intensity of the emotion is the extent to which the emotion is stored subconsciously as a stronger electrochemical imprint. So the purification is basically the visionary playback of our subconscious desire which otherwise gets controlled by the cerebellum while we are dreaming. Since it gets ionized through the emptiness (LISTENING to Female Formless Awareness) then it turns into electromagnetic energy.

Playing The Flute Without Holes. Nice.

Edited by Spectrum

In my early practice of Dao meditation, I found cannabis intoxication to be a great help to intensify the experience of qi and use of yi to guide the qi. After the initial boost, however, it became more of a crutch and ulitmately a distraction, and I stopped combining the two.

ditto, I saw it as useful until I realized what all of the other effects of the subsequent dopamine burst did for meditation, afterwards it became a hindrance!

If anyone decides to play with Salvia Divinorum PLEASE get someone to babysit and do it somewhere quiet, private, and safe! The degree of dissociation can easily lead to serious injury or a fatal accident as there is little or no conscious awareness at high levels of intoxication. It's a short trip so the sitter should not be a big deal.

Sign in to follow this