Raven's Fire

Alaskan practitioner.

Hello from Alaska. I have the original VHS tape's of flying phoenix heavenly healing and have been doing this for quite some time. I just ordered the DVDs.

I am a Tlingit native in southeastern Alaska. There are various forms of qigong which are taught here Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing has been the one I am familiar with most.

I originally bought the VHS tapes and years ago after I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.

When I first started, I actually found myself having so much energy that I found it rather difficult to go to sleep. Daily practice has made it so that my pain levels are next to zero. :-)

• Like 4

Hello Raven's Fire, and welcome to the forums!

Your membership is approved and we're happy to have you here :-)

You might find this annoying but I have to tell you that my wife and I are huge fans of the TV show Northern Exposure and our favorite character is Ed Chigliak, the mild-mannered, young Tlingit film-making genius :-) It was thanks to that show that we know anything at all about your clan (if that's the right way to express it). Alaska is defintely on my short list of places to not only visit but to experience before I die. And with my qigong, I hope that means I still have a lot of time available to realize the dream :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Hello soaring crane!

Actually love that show. I met many of the cast members who came to our town to meet and greet the locals.

Thank you and I am excited to be here.

Raven's Fire

• Like 1

Welcome, I look forward to your participation.

Out of curiosity, could you tell us more about Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing?  How long it takes, a little about its origins and anything unusual about it?

Thanks

Michael

added later < just realize it's a Flying Phoenix style from one the teachers that posts here>

Edited by thelerner

Wonderful to see you here, Raven's Fire!

I look forward to your input in the forums.

Awen