Arkx6

Qi gong feats

So...

On my travels i have encountered some pretty interesting things and i have a question about one of them.

I knew a shamanic energy meditation practitioner...like shamanisms answer to qi gong...who could point at or walk near street lights (when they were on at night) and when pointing at them could turn them off or when he walked near them would turn them off.

I saw him point at street lights and turn them off on two ocassions and walk near streetlights and turn them off on 7 ish ocassions...(he mentioned he couldnt point at lights and turn them off often as it shot energy out of his finger and left it cold while it recovered) This second effect of him affecting lights when walking near them seemed entirely unintentional and a side effect of his Qi field im guessing.

So my question on these feats is this...although they are a by product of the training and not the goal of it. How long does it take a Qi gong master to manifest special qi gong abilities?

• Like 1

how long does it take to open a chakra?

it depends on how time you put into it,ARKX6.

sabretooth.

How long does it take a Qi gong master to manifest special qi gong abilities?

QiGong is for health, vitality and general well being

What you're asking about is more inclined towards NeiGong and NeiDan

• Like 1

Just a guess, I'd say 5-10 years of intensive meditative practises and working with manipulating chi, Nei gong and Nei Dan are similar to Qigong but more internalised and more about sensing and moving energy with your system and interacting with the energies outside you that pervade the Universe.

Saw this very interesting video the other day, seems 100% legit to me. I've also seen others using "telekinesis" and "electro kinesis (doing stuff you described, shorting out light bulbs etc..)..

Sorry I don't know how to embedd videos on here.

Edited by Synchronic

Just a guess, I'd say 5-10 years of intensive meditative practises and working with manipulating chi, Nei gong and Nei Dan are similar to Qigong but more internalised and more about sensing and moving energy with your system and interacting with the energies outside you that pervade the Universe.

Saw this very interesting video the other day, seems 100% legit to me. I've also seen others using "telekinesis" and "electro kinesis (doing stuff you described, shorting out light bulbs etc..)..

Sorry I don't know how to embedd videos on here.

You just paste the YouTube URL into the post and the forum software knows how to embed it.

• Like 1

Fantastic!

Idiotic Taoist with more to think about other then on   full moon shining and ancestral village

• Like 1

The card/money video is not showing qi cultivation.

Showing instead use of momentum and air currents.

On lightweight paper.

-VonKrankenhaus

Yet nothing moves when he is not "doing" something to it? Also the empty packet of M&Ms is within cm of the things he is manipulating yet does not even flicker.

A possible explanation but I don't think this is the case here.

On lightweight paper.

-VonKrankenhaus

I honestly cannot think of what kind of air currents or momentum that crippled can conjure up.

And if thats the case, that guy then can conjure things that just cannot exist at least in the physical world that we know about.

But then, you all know I seen stuff thats inexplicable and beyond explanations.

I will be happy to be his pimp and his showman in the Western world and go on make a huge bundle for the two of us , with him getting the lion share of course.  But I am too laid back.

With that kind of talent, he need not remain a beggar begging on the street.

I do wish more will see that video and go one way or other to prove or disprove whatever he is doing.

Idiotic taoist too laid back and minion of Procrastinatia happy to think of full moon and ancestral village

• Like 1

Actually, if it's a

, it's likely using invisible thread hanging down from his head...

That seems possible as the card follows his head around.  Except, I'm not sure how he would get the card to spin or float someone else's bill without being able to fix it to the thread at some point?

It's a good trick, however he did it...

Actually, if it's a

, it's likely using invisible thread hanging down from his head...

That seems possible as the card follows his head around.  Except, I'm not sure how he would get the card to spin or float someone else's bill without being able to fix it to the thread at some point?

It's a good trick, however he did it...

No wire, his hand goes both above and below the cards when spinning, and the note he gets given is put into his tip jar afterwards then he resumes with the floating/spinning cards, no way wires are involved.

Also notice when he is "building" the energy for the money levitating, one card on the floor also shifts with the energy coming out of his hand. No tricks in my opinion.

Old tricks, even if not so common today.

Floating a dollar bill.

Floating cards by spinning.

Old.

-VonKrankenhaus

Much appreciate if you can direct me to any youtube of  those old tricks.

Of floating dollar bill or floating cards by spinning.

If no youtube, then any reports of those tricks will do.

Idiotic Taoist

Edited by shanlung
  • Like 1

This is a well known magic trick. A search on youtube gives you tons of result:

Much appreciate if you can direct me to any youtube of  those old tricks.

Of floating dollar bill or floating cards by spinning.

If no youtube, then any reports of those tricks will do.

Idiotic Taoist

• Like 4

Wow, thanks for posting... quite funny I used to watch this show when I was younger on ITV channel in the UK :P This doesn't explain the money levitating or the level of control of direction the beggar has over the card but it definitely shows that it is not entirely mystical or extraordinary.

Ha ha ha!

Thank you.  

That poor beggar got to remain a poor beggar on that street of Bangkok.

Hopefully he will get more money with his entertaining then from his legs.

And to think I even had thoughts of flying to Bangkok with him as one of my catalyst.

Luckily as a worshipper of Procrastinatia, I needed more than just one catalyst to push me from my

inertia.

Idiotic Taoist sheepishly laughing away

I think kosta opened up his dan completing level 2 within a few months,I heard an interview on youtube with Jim McMillan and he was putting 6 hours a day in.So if you want power you will have to put the time in.One of the things I noticed almost right away from practicing chi kung was feeling warmer all the time and my skin seemed to get younger my hearing became sharper as did my sense of smell and when I bit down I noticed my teeth and bite were stronger and this was with only 45 minutes practice a day.Think what I could achieve if I was in solitary confinement,

sabretooth.

The real questions for me are: Is he happy?  Well balanced?  Healthy? 

Being able to move an ounce or two with your mind is an interesting feat, but the above while mundane are imo the important ones. 

• Like 4

The real questions for me are: Is he happy?  Well balanced?  Healthy? 

Being able to move an ounce or two with your mind is an interesting feat, but the above while mundane are imo the important ones. 

Absolutely, feats are just an interesting distraction from happiness and well being :)