Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

UFO Thread - Sightings/Information

Of course not!

Everyone knows that advanced physical beings either come from the center of the earth or transdimensional portholes. Lesser races send robots into space, a la 'greys', cause they havent figured out how to warp space and can only operate on the wagon train to the stars model.

8)

Do people feel that beings from other planets have put their bodies into space ships and flown them to earth?

Is the general idea that this is possible because these beings would have "advanced" knowledge of how to defeat the problems we have encountered with that kind of space travel?

The problems are extreme.

Are people familiar with them?

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

This was seen yesterday by many here in San Diego too, not just in LA.  They said on the news it was seen as far as Nevada.   We have army and naval and marine bases all over the place and people who live close enough see stuff getting launched on a regular basis.  However, many of them asserted that this was like nothing they'd ever seen before.  I wouldn't be able to tell a missile from a non-missile if it was just flying doing nothing extraordinary.  But there were several eyewitness reports where people were giving accounts that sounded nothing like what a missile would look like under any circumstances. They were saying that it morphed into an ordinary plane and back to a ball of light and back into a plane and back into a different-colored light.  Dunno, haven't seen.  But I have seen strange things on a few previous occasions.  Very.  I have a habit of looking at the sky, every day.  Probably that's why.  Many people never look.   

I have seen this phenomena on three occasions within a 15 month range, all in the middle of the night on top of Sunrise Peak overlooking Fountain Hills, AZ in the McDowell Mountain range near Scottsdale. I would see one glowing orb, then another would appear, then a third. They would seem to dance with one another for a while, glowing brighter, stopping, moving directions very quickly, and changing colors. And then all of a sudden one orb would transform into the flickering lights of a plane and fly in a straight line, and then another would transform and follow,and then the third... They continued like planes for sometime and just faded out and disappeared. I have always kept this to myself and never heard of anyone else seeing this until I came across your post. It's no news to me that there are beings of higher consciousness that are overseeing what is happening here. Be grateful for the times we are living, many transformations are occurring.

• Like 1

Do people feel that beings from other planets have put their bodies into space ships and flown them to earth?

Is the general idea that this is possible because these beings would have "advanced" knowledge of how to defeat the problems we have encountered with that kind of space travel?

The problems are extreme.

Are people familiar with them?

-VonKrankenhaus

With the UFO's I saw I never for once thought they were a spaceship even though they would form a triangle and move in unison to give the illusion like it is one gigantic triangle spaceship. I felt the balls of light were just some condensed form of high consciousness peering into our denser dimension.

I am looking at the sky everyday with my dogs on the walk here in Switzerland.But I have never seen a UFO in the sky. It could be that they have an ability to invisibility to hide themselves in the wood . I mean they have an incredible technology man can't imagine!Acutually, they can make themselves invisible.I have a feeling that they(UFO) do respect earth things that is why they don't want to show up!They even would be afreid of dogs.

They even would be afreid of dogs.

They are afraid of dogs barking at them and then humping their knees.

If you tell them your doggie very nice and quiet and female as well, the aliens might  land next to you and appear to you.

Idiotic Taoist

They are afraid of dogs barking at them and then humping their knees.

If you tell them your doggie very nice and quiet and female as well, the aliens might  land next to you and appear to you.

Idiotic Taoist

Make me laugh a lot.Somehow you sound very human to me.Everybody think like you!I am sure they do respect dogs though.
  • Like 1

Make me laugh a lot.Somehow you sound very human to me.Everybody think like you!I am sure they do respect dogs though.

I was going to label my reply to you as Off Topic.  But then I thought this entire collection is on off topic stuff, I decided it will be superfluous for me to do that.

I do like horses, even if they do not have a horn on their forehead, or seek a virgin to lay their heads down on the lap.

And if you do like horses too, from the icon you got, you might like to see this little window on horses in the Kingdom of Oman.

Al Felaj & horses 

Taoistic Idiot

I am looking at the sky everyday with my dogs on the walk here in Switzerland.But I have never seen a UFO in the sky. It could be that they have an ability to invisibility to hide themselves in the wood . I mean they have an incredible technology man can't imagine!Acutually, they can make themselves invisible.I have a feeling that they(UFO) do respect earth things that is why they don't want to show up!They even would be afreid of dogs.

Hang on ... the UFO would be afraid of dogs ?   Or the crew directing the UFO ?  

Invisible UFOs now ?   But .......  that means they could be everywhere  !   = especially if they are small !  

They may have their own dog ? 

giphy.gif

I was going to label my reply to you as Off Topic.  But then I thought this entire collection is on off topic stuff, I decided it will be superfluous for me to do that.

I do like horses, even if they do not have a horn on their forehead, or seek a virgin to lay their heads down on the lap.

And if you do like horses too, from the icon you got, you might like to see this little window on horses in the Kingdom of Oman.

Al Felaj & horses 

Taoistic Idiot

Sorry, horses off topic, just stick to UFOs and dogs thanks   ^_^

• Like 3

They may have their own dog ?

giphy.gif

Hi Nungali!I would like to know where did you find this video? If you could tell me that would be wonderful. Thank you.

Edited by Junko

Sorry, horses off topic, just stick to UFOs and dogs thanks   ^_^

Ha ha ha!

Very serious discussions on UFOs and dogs and which will be going for peer reviews  prior to publications so that folks that

desired peer reviews will then deemed that important for them to read .

Hee hee he he

Idiotic Taoist 

• Like 1

Hi Nungali!I would like to know where did you find this video? If you could tell me that would be wonderful. Thank you.

I filmed it myself ... when I was up at space station  

here is one of me  up there  .... having  good time -   Cosmonaut  ... oh yeah !  

8hNVxPb.jpg

Ha ha ha!

Very serious discussions on UFOs and dogs and which will be going for peer reviews  prior to publications so that folks that

desired peer reviews will then deemed that important for them to read .

Hee hee he he

Idiotic Taoist 

Let's call it  'Dogs in Space' -

F7.large.jpg

( with peer reviewed stamp of approval, of course 

laika-1.jpg

Iran launches turtle into space 

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/35213146/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/iran-sends-mouse-worms-turtles-space/

We never knew if the turtles were still crawling and the worms wriggling and mouse mousing about on return.

Or maybe they all were kidnapped by aliens not the slightest bit afraid of them since they aint doggie.

Idiotic Taoist

I filmed it myself ... when I was up at space station  

here is one of me  up there  .... having  good time -   Cosmonaut  ... oh yeah !  

8hNVxPb.jpg

May I ask when you were up at space station?

May I ask when you were up at space station?

Yes, you may ask.  But I may not be able to tell you. 

Some of our  activity is top secret . 

Kate-Upton-Zero-Gravity-GIF-071.gif

It's all right.  Hillary will tell all once elected.  She's been hinting and hinting...  and of course she lies every time her lips move, but the choice of the subject of this particular lie is noteworthy. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/327924-clinton-aliens-visited-earth/

• Like 1

Kate-Upton-Zero-Gravity-GIF-071.gif

Aha, I start to understand a kind of joke western people make!

The Tao embrace all.  

Be they from the West or the East.

Or doing top secret activities  that cannot be told to you.

Idiotic Taoist

Switzerland is not in the 'western  world '   ?   

When I was in space station and looked down and saw it  ....  I thought it was ? 

tumblr_n8cmf4JFPs1tv9883o1_500.jpg

Sign in to follow this