Sign in to follow this  
Korpo

Hi from Germany

Hello,

I wanted to read the rest of the forums. ;)

I am from Germany and practice mostly Outer and Inner Dissolving by Bruce Frantzis after having started out with breath meditation, NEW energy work and Small Circulation/Microcosmic Orbit.

Regards,

Oliver

Hello,

I wanted to read the rest of the forums. ;)

I am from Germany and practice mostly Outer and Inner Dissolving by Bruce Frantzis after having started out with breath meditation, NEW energy work and Small Circulation/Microcosmic Orbit.

Regards,

Oliver

Welcome Korpo!

TaoBums is where I found out about NEW! Glad to see you over here! Hope you'll chime in on some of these discussions, as I've learned a lot from your posts over at astraldynamics.

Cheya

Hi, Yoda1. :)

Hey, cheya, saw your introductory post here when searching for "Frantzis". ;)

Oliver

Hi, Yoda1. smile.gif

Hey, cheya, saw your introductory post here when searching for "Frantzis". wink.gif

Oliver

Hi Oliver,
Just out of curiosity (since you are into Frantzis's and Robert Bruce's work), have you checked out
Waysun Liao, or at least his book Chi: How to Feel Your Life Energy? This book, for me, is more about WHY you want to feel your life energy. Bruce's Energy Work is way more effective for me at the how part. But I know I may be back looking at Master Liao's DVDs again in a few months or years. I had the Energy Gates book and video on my shelf for TEN YEARS before I started doing the exercises two years ago. They have been amazing for me, and I know I'm still just scratching the surface. Master Liao's teaching novel, Nine Nights with the Taoist Master, has been a real doorway into the Tao Te Ching for me. Just curious if you have checked out the third of my current "gurus". (Of course, two outta three ain't bad!)

All the best

Sign in to follow this