Sign in to follow this  
Ell

....the plan, The Plan, and Tao

Hello all, hopefully sixty-something posts buys me enough street cred now to unleash a little meditation on everybody....I've been wrestling with something kind of vague, and wanting to leave it to this place for open discussion, but every time I start to write it out I find I'm having trouble articulating exactly what I mean. But at this point, I'm just going to follow KISS (keep it simple, stupid), first draft it, and hope something good comes from it.

--------------------------------                              ---------------------------------------------

When I journal, I often almost superstitiously try to avoid actually writing out the word "plan." It's my least favorite word in the English language. It just seems to me that it's very contradiction is inherent in its definition. If we can't know the future, we can't really know a plan. 

However, I do believe - and want to believe - in one creating their own life, manifesting things using the power of mind, if you will. 

How can I bring these two seemingly competing notions into harmony? Or just think about them a little differently than I am?

For the last several years I feel like if I were to write out a set of goals, or a "to-do" list for, say, the coming six months, or year, the Universe will make it a point to slap that list out of my hand the very next day. Switching gyms & starting a new workout regime? Nope, broken foot. Planning a move for a new job? Nope, that falls through, different job comes about....

That being said, I'm cognizant of that fact that things I think up, or put my attention to, do in fact manifest themselves, almost uncannily so, just not on my time or the exact way that I imagine. Sometimes years later. Sometimes after twists I couldn't have thought up even with my very healthy imagination. 

The Plan is very powerful; the plan isn't. 

And I guess what I'm struggling with is...the short term plans I talk about, writing out new goals, planning, sometimes seems so futile that you almost want to give it up, or change the way you approach it, but yet, it does play some role in a bigger scheme that isn't futile. 

----------------------------             ----------------------------------------

You know what I'm saying?

• Like 2

I'll go freestyle on this post and dump everything I got to say with no reservations.

Stop sinning against Heaven and the Universe/God will treat you good.

When you see your actions not being fruitful, it may be time to change course, don't force it, every action should be smooth and obstacle free otherwise the result/consequence may not be good for you.

IMO when you have an orgasm, you experience a soul death (mini-death) and you are "reborn" as a new person. All goals that you set previously and the will/intent to get them done is now dead and has no power. To keep course on a plan and follow through on it to completion, it is most useful not to have sex and/or orgasm. In this state while you are getting the tasks done you'll find new opportunities sort of like a growing tree with new branches and everything will go smoothly, and you'll bask in auspiciousness.

Then comes the ability to get things done without doing anything/action or as Bruce Lee called it, the art of fighting without fighting. Forget about sex and orgasm and avoid it at all costs, the sexual energy will accumulate and as it expands and goes up you will achieve a state where your will or merely desiring something will get done without even trying. A misanthropic example is in the movie the Medusa Touch, where the main character causes instant disasters and deaths just by willing them. You may need to clear up your meridians so the energy can go up without being blocked, fire cupping and paida lajin will take care of this.

Focus on philanthropic deeds, someone once said that doing 300 good deeds will bring you to a state of Heaven and immortality on earth, and 3000 good deeds will bring you to a state of Heaven and immortality in the whole Universe.

In summary, to get your plans done, gain immortality, live in state of heaven on earth/universe, and get your will and desire manifested/realized instantly, do the following:

1. Don't have sex/orgasm or lustful thoughts, don't look at women on the street or on your computer with lust.

2. Clear your meridians with paida lajin, gua sha, and cupping. If you are skilled you can also do moxibustion, accupuncture, and accupressure but it's optional.

3. Spend lots of time in nature and in the sun and breathe deeply, avoid smoking tobacco, drugs, or alcohol. This way you'll absorb the energy from nature by just being present there. Good places are beach shores and green or evergreen forests.

4. Do many good deeds for people unconditionally.

In a very short time you'll see that your will/desire will manifest, you'll see your plans come forth to fruition with no effort. You'll attain the midas touch or the touch of gold as they symbolically call it.

The opposite is also true, have sex, lustful thoughts, orgasms, breathe polluted air, smoke cigarettes, do drugs, alcohol, stay indoors and don't get sunlight, wish evil on people and do bad things, don't help people out ....... you'll see the opposite results, you won't get anything done, everything you touch will be "wrecked" and you'll see no benefit.

Edited by daomon

Oh, by all means, have sex.  Everything else can wait.

However,

making successful plans is an art.

Plans must be flexible.  Even those aspects we think we have full control of can change.

Climb the mountain.  That's the plan.  The details shouldn't be planned any more than necessary.

And then,  ...

We break an ankle.  Postpone the plan until after full recovery.

Most of our plans should be as generalized as possible.

• Like 1

Then comes the ability to get things done without doing anything/action or as Bruce Lee called it, the art of fighting without fighting. Forget about sex and orgasm and avoid it at all costs, the sexual energy will accumulate and as it expands and goes up you will achieve a state where your will or merely desiring something will get done without even trying. A misanthropic example is in the movie the Medusa Touch, where the main character causes instant disasters and deaths just by willing them. You may need to clear up your meridians so the energy can go up without being blocked, fire cupping and paida lajin will take care of this.

2db1j41.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe all my orgasms are stopping me from being where I want to be in life...

...or not.

But on to plans. "Failing to plan is planning to fail", is what I often here.

I've planned before and failed. Time and time again. The problem is, maybe the plan sucked. How can I plan for something if I don't know the exact process anyway?

And then, on holiday, I planned to use the pool late afternoon....the forecast said the rain would hold off until 6pm. It rained at 4pm. FFS.

I am muddled with this sort of thing, but I think that if we have a vision in mind, then we should be able to work towards said vision of "what we are" quite naturally.

As Nike (and Shia Labouef) say "JUST DO IT".

My plans went to s*** for next week. I have a new business venture under way and then my other work calls and is sending me away for the week. Planning fail? Idk. If I quit my other work, then this "problem" wouldn't occur again. Planning win? Again, idk.

While I sit here and ponder, somebody give me the answer please XD

Rara, in my experience, plans are sometimes useful as rough outlines. They shouldn't be too rigid and detailed, so that you can react to the unexpected and also allow creativity to go even beyond what was originally planned. But if that doesn't happen, you will still have your plan to hold on to. That is, as long as things don't go really south. Then, it's useful to have a plan B...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this