Sign in to follow this  
Lois

What do you call this style?

It's "17 year old got home from his first rave, downloaded Reason and tried to make his first track while still coming down from the dodgy pills he ate the night before" music.

• Like 1

It's "17 year old got home from his first rave, downloaded Reason and tried to make his first track while still coming down from the dodgy pills he ate the night before" music.

Phony Subject

Are you making music? What software do you use?

In this case I used a Korg Kaossilator, who recently bought. This excellent car!

Phony Subject

Ermmm Lois ... the 'subject' would be what you posted .

You may have meant to mean 'phony comment '  ? 

Unless you are agreeing with Aeran ? 

Ermmm Lois ... the 'subject' would be what you posted .

You may have meant to mean 'phony comment '  ? 

Unless you are agreeing with Aeran ? 

This gave Google a Russian translation of the expression - дурилка картонная.It is not always possible to understand the translation correctly. A more logical translation - weirdo.

If the music is something you made yourself I didn't mean to rip into it, sorry if it came across that way - . it takes work to put music together and guts to post it online, so I have nothing but respect. I figured it was just something you came across online.

• Like 2

This gave Google a Russian translation of the expression - дурилка картонная.It is not always possible to understand the translation correctly. A more logical translation - weirdo.

The English for дурилка картонная is phoney baloney

• Like 2

If the music is something you made yourself I didn't mean to rip into it, sorry if it came across that way - . it takes work to put music together and guts to post it online, so I have nothing but respect. I figured it was just something you came across online.

no problem

Are you into Satanism Lois ? 

Of course not. I told them the opposite. It's just such music. Brilliant.

NO, I am not either .  :)

However I did buy this LP album  , as a youth , long ago , for $1.99 at Walton's Department Store   :)

I actually came to like it .... especially when I realised I could play it at any speed ; 16 , 33, 78  rpm  ( does anyone still even know what that means ? )  ... the only record I had that was listenable like that .   (It was mental!  at 16rpm ... and used to drive my older brother crazy :) )

Anyway ... its electronic ... and very early stuff.    Moog    ( goes supernatural with eerie electronics    :D  )  !

What do you think ?

Sign in to follow this