Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Brain Boosters

I have been taking a couple of brain boosters over the last few weeks . Quite amazing stuff really. The first is Spike from the guys over at T-nation.com

This stuff is intense .We are talking about a 12 hour "buzz' where you feel completely focused and "on your game". This is a product that I would say is idea for people who are very very active or really do alot of mental stuff, like have to sit in front of the computer for 6 hours at work or something.

These guys at T-nation are Alchemists when it comes to enhancing Testosterone levels as well as turbo boosting your system for workouts. I don't think Spike is something you should use daily unless your an athlete or something, but if your interested in an almost euphoric, aphetamine like buzz accompanied by extreme focus and enhanced physical power check it out.

The second, which is the one I am msot excited about, is Brain Enhancer. This is an Imperial formula brought to us by Dr. stephan chang ala Ron Diana. Ron is a wonderful guy and he sells this amazing supplement on his site Taohealing.com

this stuff is based on an ancient secret formula that was the favorite of Royalty and now Ron and Dr.Chang are selling it. The writing on it from Taohealing says it increases intelligence in all capacities up to 36 times!

that wasn't a typo, he says this product increases intelligence up to 36 times!

All I know is I have been taking this stuff for about a week and it is probably one of the ebst supplements around .I immendietly felt a rush of fresh blood and oxygen in brain . It's like my brain has been flooded with all this nourishment. Amazing stuff.

Spike is amazing to but in a totally different way .I think you can get a free sample of Spike at Getspike.com

But for loong term use I will probably go with Brain Enhancer from Taohealing

Peace!

I was looking into this! I know that Joe Rogan has suggestions - A website called ...Onnit.com? One of them is called Alpha Brain? Anyone heard of it, or tried it?

I cannot get into a full-lotus. :( I also have bad knees.

yeah I bet Joe Rogan can't get into full lotus. haha.

Funny how the big mixed martial arts dudes are against traditional spiritual origins of non-western fighting....

Jim Kelly pointed this out also!!

RIP.

I do spirulina when I get the chance. Magnesium is a photoreceptor to convert photons to electrons.

ummm. Chlorophyll = magnesium. But there's also pigments in spirulina.... with more of this secret hydrogen power.

LIke Melanin also does that - it's an electromagnetic sink.

ummm....

yeah full lotus you gotta be knee careful.

Just tonight I thought - uh oh - and then my knee cracked and I could get back into full lotus. haha.

yeah I bet Joe Rogan can't get into full lotus. haha.

Funny how the big mixed martial arts dudes are against traditional spiritual origins of non-western fighting....

Jim Kelly pointed this out also!!

RIP.

I do spirulina when I get the chance. Magnesium is a photoreceptor to convert photons to electrons.

ummm. Chlorophyll = magnesium. But there's also pigments in spirulina.... with more of this secret hydrogen power.

LIke Melanin also does that - it's an electromagnetic sink.

ummm....

yeah full lotus you gotta be knee careful.

Just tonight I thought - uh oh - and then my knee cracked and I could get back into full lotus. haha.

Wow! I mean I still sit cross-legged, but I try to be more careful. Funny, as I'm trying to prepare for a half-marathon. I ran 6.6 miles 2 days ago.

Wow! I mean I still sit cross-legged, but I try to be more careful. Funny, as I'm trying to prepare for a half-marathon. I ran 6.6 miles 2 days ago.

that's awesome! I used to bike 10 miles a day but it's different muscles than running.

umm.... yeah running high is the same as marijuana high. haha. Cannibinoids.

oh yeah - I've never told this story - but I was in full lotus at the lake park where I grew up across the street.

This dude was running around the lake over and over as long distance.

I was transmitting energy and taking in energy and so I could just sit in full lotus as long as I wanted.

The dude running by - he would do a three mile "lap" - and then shout out at me with a big smile - you're STILL IN FULL LOTUS? AMAZING! haha. I was pretty psyched to have this professional marathon running impressed by my full lotus. haha. He didn't know my third eye perineum secret.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

that's awesome! I used to bike 10 miles a day but it's different muscles than running.

umm.... yeah running high is the same as marijuana high. haha. Cannibinoids.

oh yeah - I've never told this story - but I was in full lotus at the lake park where I grew up across the street.

This dude was running around the lake over and over as long distance.

I was transmitting energy and taking in energy and so I could just sit in full lotus as long as I wanted.

The dude running by - he would do a three mile "lap" - and then shout out at me with a big smile - you're STILL IN FULL LOTUS? AMAZING! haha. I was pretty psyched to have this professional marathon running impressed by my full lotus. haha. He didn't know my third eye perineum secret.

LoL! Nice! That's pretty amazing stuff, thanks for sharing. Yeah, running definitely gives me a high! It's a beautiful thing. I wish it lasted longer!!

LoL! Nice! That's pretty amazing stuff, thanks for sharing. Yeah, running definitely gives me a high! It's a beautiful thing. I wish it lasted longer!!

yeah the original humans from 100,000 BCE would chase the prey - the males shoot the animals with a little poison arrow head and then the prey takes a day to die and so they have to run after the animal to exhaust it - so they run a marathon like that regularly. Amazing!! The Bushmen.

yeah the original humans from 100,000 BCE would chase the prey - the males shoot the animals with a little poison arrow head and then the prey takes a day to die and so they have to run after the animal to exhaust it - so they run a marathon like that regularly. Amazing!! The Bushmen.

Wow! I have to find a good Bushman documentary! That is amazing!

Sign in to follow this