Sign in to follow this  
Miramir

Hello Dao Bums! Have some awesome news to share with you.

Hello everyone!

Im very pleased to join your forum and all the wonderful discussions going on here.

My name is Max Sidorov, im the founder of Miramir, the first social network and portal built on privacy, freedom, and truth. I have been developing it for about 3 years, and its almost ready for launch. I think this will be welcome news to the spiritual and truth seeking communities around the world!

PS. Yep. Im the same guy who raised $700k for the bullied bus monitor in New York in 2012.

Edited by Miramir
  • Like 2

Thank you for that interesting introduction. You are accepted and we are glad to have you as a member.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Miramir,

Truth can be a slippery thing and freedom can be spiky.  How does your social network keep the ideal of truth in it? 

Thanks

Michael

Miramir,

Truth can be a slippery thing and freedom can be spiky.  How does your social network keep the ideal of truth in it? 

Thanks

Michael

Hey Michael,

The mods will be voted in and out by the users so we should have some very honest and truth seeking people keeping everything in check. I do hope to have some shill protection in place, but it will mostly have to be done by the users. Nothing can be ideal, but I hope we can have a dedicated user base who will help make miramir a quality network and portal.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this