Oneironaut

Group dreaming

I learned about group dreaming in Michael Winn's audio course. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it. I don't have anyone to help me experiment with this so if anybody who is familiar with it wants to give it a shot sometime let me know. 

• Like 1

Not familiar with Winn's course, but four or five years ago, three friends and I had pretty good success experimenting with the concept (and at one time successfully got a group of eight together). We found the greatest success with keeping the broader theme simple, rather than complex. Like everyone giving the intent to join up with a theme like "water" rather than trying to create some complicated situation or detailed experience.

In such situations, someone in the group tends to be the strongest energetic "broadcaster" and kind of dominates the shared space.

Good luck with your experiments. I will be interested to hear how they go.

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 1

How'd you get a group together? Most people (in my offline life) aren't even into this stuff. If they don't already then they'll probably think I'm a freak. Not like it matters but this is something I'd like to experience at least once. 

Originally met the people as part of a forum like taobums. Then meant in person as part of a retreat. My guess is that you could get a group of people interested in trying here at the bums. Over the years, many here have been interested in similar types of experiments that have been tried in the chatroom.

Rawn Clark (abardoncompanion.com) talked about a group of higher level Hermetic magicians he'd get together with on an astral dream plane.  As I recall he said they'd talk by phone afterwards to double check on details of discussion.   He made it seem like its pretty high up there as far as dream work goes.  

This works best today as it did in the old days - between people who live together and all eat similarly.

What you can find is that this is really the default experience of beings.

Our entire family has one working telephone for everyone.

We use it to call other people who believe they need a phone for communications.

-VonKrankenhaus