林愛偉

Shen Yi Zhi Dao

I finally edited fully, and worked a music video to one of the three books of Shen Yi Zhi Dao (The Way of Spiritual Intention). I wrote them several yrs ago, and never published them. The time wasn't right. THe first book is open for free...lol, but the next 2 will be reserved to my students.

They were written spontaneously, meaning there as no research for it, only cultivation, and BANG! there was a few verses. And it continued like this for 3 yrs, for 3 yrs took me to write 3 manuals on cultivation ^_^

Of course I forgot how to embed into the thread, so if any one figures it out, please do so ^_^

Peace and Blessings ,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Excellent!

Text goes a little fast, though...either that or I'm running a little slow right now :) To fully absorb the words, must read slower...

*finds the pause button* :lol:

Edited by joeblast

Excellent!

Text goes a little fast, though...either that or I'm running a little slow right now :) To fully absorb the words, must read slower...

*finds the pause button* :lol:

I know... its unfortunate that the text moves a bit too fast. I would much rather it be about 2 seconds slower, maybe 3.

Pause is good too :lol:

Peace,

Lin

Nice job. I am such a fan of this text.

Ahh, yes, a little slower if possible though.

Best,

Sean

missed most of what i wanted to get here

too fast and too many characters at once for me

i read your articles Lin

thank you

missed most of what i wanted to get here

too fast and too many characters at once for me

i read your articles Lin

thank you

:-) I know, its so fast. I will thus search for a new movie maker and re do the video..lol

Peace and Blessings,

Lin